Well, as it says on the package, it's a solvent (nail polish remover is essentially a mild paint stripper). We used to use the acetone-based nail polish remover to deal with super-glue accidents, but I'm not sure if the newer formulas are up to that challenge.
Chemically: DIMETHYL GLUTARATE is an ester. Esters react with acids to liberate heat along with alcohols and acids. Strong oxidizing acids may cause a vigorous reaction that is sufficiently exothermic to ignite the reaction products. Heat is also generated by the interaction of esters with caustic solutions.
So, if you have a source of strong acid (car battery?), you might be able to start a fire with it, although a bottle of isopropyl alcohol would probably do you just as well for less money per unit volume (once you call something a 'cosmetic', you can charge more for it - yay vanity!)