You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 03:01:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Darkest Dungeon themed RP  (Read 178 times)

Offline DylanTheVillainTopic starter

Darkest Dungeon themed RP
« on: January 27, 2016, 09:16:09 PM »
Hello, I have recently begun playing the full release of the game called Darkest dungeon. If you know the game you already know how gruesome and dangerous the world is. I have an idea for an Rp that could be either 1on1 or a small group if people so desired. I am not the most active of posters on here so a group may not be the best but if someone wants to take the idea and do a group elsewhere you are also welcome to do so. :)

The idea: A group of 6 find themselves in a stagecoach towards a rumored estate of a noble who needs aid in ridding his home of ancient evils and unseen enemies. Some come willingly, others are  forced for reasons unspoken.  The noble looking knight, strong and vigilant, takes lead of the reigns, A priestess of some sort sits beside him keeping her eyes on the road ahead. In the coach a man in a cloak sits silently, a Large 'A' branded to his scalp, chains wrapped around his torso. A Woman sits across from him sharpening a vicious looking glaive while another, darker skinned, warrior draws a crossbow string taught to it's mechanisms.

The last man held a pistol, not aiming it, but seemingly reveling in its simple beauty. A sharp dagger at his side he turned to the others and contemplated his rather unique group and what adventures they were going to end up having at the noble's estate.

I would take the role of at the very least the Crusader and the Abomination along with the 'master' of the estate.  I would not mind taking one of the others if you so desired and I am sure we could have more join from the game as time goes on. I want this game to be focused more on the relationships between each of the characters and have them all develop in special specific ways. The best part of this is that we would be able to go against some of the rules of the game, such as the turn based combat and the party restrictions, though I would prefer we have story reasons for doing so. Any ideas or questions are welcome. Please let us discuss.