You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 04:04:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Desperate measures-F seeking M  (Read 491 times)

Online VerasailleTopic starter

Desperate measures-F seeking M
« on: January 15, 2016, 04:16:02 PM »
This is a fantasy rp.  I am using a picture for inspiration.

She is a warrior Priestess, seeking an ancient artifact for her King. The ruins were dangerous and it was full of smaller pests, like kobolds and gnolls. The kind of enemies best fought with magic and martial prowess. She had fought through them and found the Chamber of the Gods. The Artifact was right there!

But someone else had gotten there ahead of her. He was darkly handsome and an Elf. A warrior with skill and his innate magic. He was also after the Artifact. To keep it out of human hands and the danger it presented to the land. He was not about to let her have it.

Words were exchanged and blades crossed, but their fighting drew another. Suddenly the kobolds, gnolls and vermin were scattering out of the Chamber and the light faded. From the darkened corridor a set of red eyes appeared. It was easily the worst thing from the depths of Hell, a Balrog!

A horde of smaller demons danced into the Chamber, prepared to feast on the human and elf who dared to take their treasure!!

Now the Human and the Elf had to cooperate to escape the ruins, they would be lucky to get out of there alive. The artifact would be fought over later.

PM please with your ideas, a link to your O/O thread, and a willingness to plot and scheme!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 04:38:59 PM by Verasaille »

Re: Desperate measures-F seeking M
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 03:45:29 AM »
This is just an idea, PM me with your take on it. I am willing to entertain other possibilities.  ;D

I am open to Leiges or Lords who like a good story with plenty of action and some smut too!

Re: Desperate measures-F seeking M
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 09:34:42 PM »
I have had one iteration of this story and it was fun. Now looking to make it fresh and new. This could be the plot I presented or something different.

I love a good story and the slow build up of mutual respect possibly leading to more. Can the ancient taboo against the pairing of an Elf and a human have enough truth to keep them apart? Or is the spirit of the adventure in each of them more than adequate to debunk such rules as foolish?

PM me your take on it, whether you want a deep romantic adventure or simply a star crossed lovers tale of emotional anguish and eventual parting for the good of Elfkind or human?