You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 21, 2017, 09:06:10 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}  (Read 802 times)

Offline PhobetorTopic starter

Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:05 PM »
Basic Information:
  • Please read my O/O
  • My posting rate is about once a week or so. I TRY to post in my A/A when I'm going MIA.
  • I only write stories in the Forum.
  • I write Male or Female or Supernatural (Something you'd like to try? Send it my way!)
  • I write with Lord, Ladies, Lieges, etc.
  • If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me.
  • While I do write in Fandoms, I do NOT write Canon Characters.
  • Please do not reply to this thread, send me a PM.

The Sweetest Addiction

In the modern world, the ‘hunt’ for blood had easily taken a back seat to the convenience of blood bags. Vampires no longer had to leave their homes, all they had to do was place an order to the local blood bank and one of their own would deliver fresh bags of blood for them. It was the new way to live.

But not for all.

With the popularity of vampire movies (including that shit show Twilight), humans were drawn to vampires and the idea of a ‘vampire club’ was even more alluring. His club was exactly that, a well-established vampire club where humans came in their black outfits and fake fangs and proceeded to behave like creatures of the night. Little did they know that among them, some that walked among them had very real fangs.

The first floor of the club was a dance floor and below, the only way to access it was if you were truly a vampire. There below, was the real show. Human females sold as blood dolls, taken back to the home of the vampires to be used as their own source of blood. Some of the girls were those from the streets, others pulled in by ads on the internet, whatever the case, once they entered the club…they were never seen or heard from again.

The Master of the club never dabbled in a blood doll, not interested in sampling his merchandise. He was a vampire well known for being a loner, one who preferred to keep to himself rather than socialize with humans or vampires.

Until a certain blood doll walked in and changed the rules of the game.

(Story can go dark, can go light, all depends on how the collaboration goes. Perhaps she is someone of importance and they not have to return her back home. Perhaps she is an undercover journalist. This can go many different ways, I’d love to collaborate on it.)

The Secrets that we Keep

As far as anyone was concerned, Mr. Hunter Williams was a loving husband and he lived a boring ol’ life as a banker. He and his beautiful wife moved into a two-story home and there were rumors throughout the block that they were about to start trying for their first child. Everything was absolutely perfect.

Except…Mr Hunter Williams was not just a banker.

He was an assassin.

The job had been to make his life as ordinary as possible. He had found a nice girl, married her, and he cared for her but he could never tell her the truth. It wasn’t that he didn’t trust her, she just wasn’t meant for his world.

Except, she was about to have a crash course on his life.

(Wife can either be kidnapped or his cover could be blown and suddenly he has to save her. While he does care about her, and maybe love her, she was never meant to know about his life. Maybe her father, being a military man, ordered him to marry her to keep her safe. Maybe her family is from an organization that he needed to infiltrate. I’d love to discuss it)

The Handler

Times were different now. What once was considered taboo and best to be kept behind closed doors had changed now. In this modern age, sex and BDSM were the new rave. Some would blame it on the films that had been brought forth to the public, others would blame it on the fall of men. Regardless, once his job was in the shadows...now he was constantly sought after. He was in the business of breaking those and preparing them to be used by their owners. Humans owned humans. Sex trafficking was now considered the norm in today's society. And his job? They brought the sold men and women to him and he broke them, made sure that they did what they needed to do to keep their Dominants happy.

It all changed when they brought in someone that he had known. Someone he had once dated…maybe someone that was close to him.
What could he do? He had to train them…had to break them. But…could he?

(Genders can be swapped. This story can be M/F, M/M or F/F. It can be a sibling, a friend, an old lover that he spots and he has to decide whether he can break them...or whether he sets them free. Or...whether he runs away with them. Setting is slightly futuristic but still relatively modern)

Wild Child

The frantic call from his sister hadn’t come as a surprise for Lucas, but the request that his niece be taken in by him certainly was. Lucas Wyatt lived in a large ranch by himself, raising cattle and breaking horses for clients from all around the world. When his sister had moved to the city and left their small town behind, he hadn’t thought too much of it. Now, she was struggling to maintain her marriage and her daughter was as wild as ever.

So Lucas agreed to take his niece in for the summer, to put her to work on the farm or at least around the house. His sister had pleaded that he try to get through to her, to find out why she was so rebellious.

What Lucas hadn’t planned for was the way she would take over his life, his thoughts, his fantasies. She was unlike any young woman he had ever met before and even though she was his niece…well, she clearly needed a father figure in her life.

(We can play this consensual or nonconsensual, with a D/s or DD/lg theme to it. The niece could try seducing him, she could be the one to start the ball rolling. Or he could be the one to begin to discipline her, show her that she needed a firm hand and not be allowed to call the shots.)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 10:53:37 PM by Phobetor »

Re: Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »
Real Life Fairy Tales

*I placed these in their own thread because I have a particular desire for these stories. I want to make them a running series. We begin with one fairy tales and slowly move on to the next one, and the next one. Now, I know that these might not all be with the same writing partner (or hell if we're up for the challenge and we want to bite off more than we can chew then they can all be with the same partner ;) ) but I WOULD like to make them all to connect in some form or another.*

The general idea is this:

The old college campus is being torn down to re-build it and make it more modern and more student friendly. A group of college students volunteer to help box up some of the books that are up in the attic because Mrs. Madrina - the librarian - is old in age and cannot do it herself.

As they are cleaning the attic and old book is found. The book is dusty, old and clearly has been tucked away in the attic for quite some time. One of the girl takes it with her and brings it down where the other volunteers are, and while they are taking a break, she pops be book open and blows the dust (magic/pixie dust) from the front of it.

There's a slight tremor.

A shift in the wind.

Mrs. Madrina rushes into the room and sees the book, her eyes widening in shock. "Please give me that one!"

She takes the book, tucks it close and goes back to her office, hoping that nothing happened just by opening it.

But magic often has a mind of its own.

(This can be mixed and matched. Meaning it can be M/M, M/F, F/F. They can be in modern day or they can be transported back to whatever genre/world we see fit. This is really open for discussion. I'd love to collaborate with someone on this story(ies) and to see what we can come up together. They can be close to the fairy tales OR they can touch on some of them but have a spin all on their own. I'm willing to be whichever character also!)

Snow White

Nightmare Before Christmas

Lion King
Anastasia
Option 1:

Option 2:

Mulan
Peter Pan
Alice in Wonderland
Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Option 1:

Option 2:

The Little Mermaid
Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Cinderella
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 07:28:45 PM by Phobetor »

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 07:27:10 PM »
08/20/2016: Added Say Something and The Special Ones.
08/21/2016: Added Real Life Fairy Tale thread.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 10:48:10 PM »
07/03/2017: Added The Sweetest Addiction, The Secrets that we Keep and Wild Child.