You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 14, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 (Autumn) ~ August thru October 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}  (Read 1064 times)

Offline PhobetorTopic starter

Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:09:05 PM »
Basic Information:
  • Please read my O/O
  • My posting rate is about once a week or so. I TRY to post in my A/A when I'm going MIA.
  • I only write stories in the Forum.
  • I write Male or Female or Supernatural (Something you'd like to try? Send it my way!)
  • I write with Lord, Ladies, Lieges, etc.
  • If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to PM me.
  • While I do write in Fandoms, I do NOT write Canon Characters.
  • Please do not reply to this thread, send me a PM.

*He Chose Humanity*

The earth was in chaos, as the angels watched from above, society was crumbling and there was nothing that could be done for them. Their God had decided that He would rather they kill themselves, so that He could hit the reset button and start all over. The ones who survived the madness would have a chance at peace once it was all said and done...IF they survived. Humans found new ways to be cruel, selfish, far worse than anything even the Devil could imagine. All the Heavens could do was watch in horror as humanity was lost.

Except for one young woman who had the ability to bring peace to those that needed it, to soothe the hatred that burned in most. He was her Guardian Angel and even though no one around him knew it, he had learned the truth a long time ago. She was touched with divinity, she could not only save humanity...she could make it rise again. Their God had given up on them but he had not given up on his ward. The only thing he could do was fall from Heaven so that he could protect her and keep her safe.

The question was: What could one human and one angel do against the entirety of the world?

(Story can go dark, can go light, all depends on how the collaboration goes. Perhaps she has to be sacrificed. Perhaps he does. Maybe they have to come together but he's an Angel and each time he is with her, he loses a little bit of his divine self. Would love to see where this goes.)

*Not to be Seen*

She saw something she shouldn't have. At first it had been fun and games, she had enjoyed it...and she was pretty sure they knew they were being watched. But then she saw something she shouldn't have and now her world was changed forever.

She should have stayed indoors, should have remained silent. Should have done a lot of things that she didn't. This wasn't what she had in mind but you know what they say, Curiosity killed the cat...but satisfaction brought it back.

So this can be light hearted or it can go dark real fast. Maybe she got caught by a neighbor and they start an affair/relationship, or maybe she sees a murder and now she has to go on the run with said person/assassin. This can go many different ways and I'd love to collaborate with a partner on it!

*For Him*

Nothing makes a father prouder than watching his son marry the love of his life. Seeing the love in their eyes, the smile of complete and utter happiness...it's a dream come true for any parent. Life has a way of wrapping itself in a neat and tidy bow. Nigel Overton had even gone so far as to gift his son and his new bride to be the estate that had been in their family for generations. The Overton name would continue to be carried down through generations. Or so they had thought. What they hadn't anticipated was the difficulties that the young couple would have in becoming pregnant, and how it would be revealed that his son just...didn't have the ability to. The chances were slim to none.

So when his daughter in law visits his office with a proposition to continue on the legacy...what choice did Nigel have? He was doing it for him, for his son and yet...there was no denying that his daughter in law was beautiful, her allure one that called to him. Was it simply for duty...or for something else?

This is not meant to be Non-Consensual but an agreement between F-I-L and D-I-L to keep it on the hush hush about impregnating her. As humans tend to do, feelings develop. I'd like to collaborate with my partner to see where we would like to take it. Are the feelings mutual? Is it one sided? Does it become an quiet affair that they have to keep from his son/her husband or is it only when she needs to become pregnant? Is it just for one child?...or maybe more?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 11:39:34 AM by Phobetor »

Re: Dreams & Nightmares {Phobeter's Plots & Ideas}
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 05:43:06 PM »
Real Life Fairy Tales

*I placed these in their own thread because I have a particular desire for these stories. I want to make them a running series. We begin with one fairy tales and slowly move on to the next one, and the next one. Now, I know that these might not all be with the same writing partner (or hell if we're up for the challenge and we want to bite off more than we can chew then they can all be with the same partner ;) ) but I WOULD like to make them all to connect in some form or another.*

The general idea is this:

The old college campus is being torn down to re-build it and make it more modern and more student friendly. A group of college students volunteer to help box up some of the books that are up in the attic because Mrs. Madrina - the librarian - is old in age and cannot do it herself.

As they are cleaning the attic and old book is found. The book is dusty, old and clearly has been tucked away in the attic for quite some time. One of the girl takes it with her and brings it down where the other volunteers are, and while they are taking a break, she pops be book open and blows the dust (magic/pixie dust) from the front of it.

There's a slight tremor.

A shift in the wind.

Mrs. Madrina rushes into the room and sees the book, her eyes widening in shock. "Please give me that one!"

She takes the book, tucks it close and goes back to her office, hoping that nothing happened just by opening it.

But magic often has a mind of its own.

(This can be mixed and matched. Meaning it can be M/M, M/F, F/F. They can be in modern day or they can be transported back to whatever genre/world we see fit. This is really open for discussion. I'd love to collaborate with someone on this story(ies) and to see what we can come up together. They can be close to the fairy tales OR they can touch on some of them but have a spin all on their own. I'm willing to be whichever character also!)

Snow White

Nightmare Before Christmas

Lion King
Anastasia
Option 1:

Option 2:

Mulan
Peter Pan
Alice in Wonderland
Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Sleeping Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Option 1:

Option 2:

The Little Mermaid
Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Cinderella
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 07:28:45 PM by Phobetor »

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 07:27:10 PM »
08/20/2016: Added Say Something and The Special Ones.
08/21/2016: Added Real Life Fairy Tale thread.

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 10:48:10 PM »
07/03/2017: Added The Sweetest Addiction, The Secrets that we Keep and Wild Child.

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2017, 11:40:57 AM »
11/26/2017: Added He Chose Humanity, Not to be Seen and For Him.