You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:29:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ARK: Survival Evolved  (Read 167 times)

Offline DrayTopic starter

ARK: Survival Evolved
« on: January 04, 2016, 09:46:38 PM »
This is my new video game obsession and addiction.  I was wondering how many other people of E play this game (and if you play on the PC which is what I play it on).

For those of you that don't know ARK is a game of surviving on an Island full of dinosaurs and other creatures/beasts.  You have to eat and keep hydrated and protect yourself from the wild.  You can craft weapons and armor or gather materials to build yourself a nice home/base.  You can even tame the dinosaurs/creatures and most of them you can ride as mounts.  It's a game with a lot of content and it keeps on growing and developing.  It's not even in it's full release stage yet but there is so much you can already do.

I have put many hours into an official server but it has been getting somewhat dull.  I have been thinking about starting a RP server and would love to invite members of E to join it.

Offline HeadmasterFelix

Re: ARK: Survival Evolved
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 01:49:10 AM »
I play Ark! Survival game plus dinosaurs? What's not to love? My computer doesn't handle it super well so I haven't been playing on servers, just solo. It would be awesome to have a small server to play on.