You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:34:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Return of Sunshine (F Seeking M/F/Futa)  (Read 1166 times)

Offline LittleMissSunshine88Topic starter

The Return of Sunshine (F Seeking M/F/Futa)
« on: December 19, 2015, 02:04:04 PM »
*** Seeking Partners ***

My O/O's! This is a work in progress for me, I'll be updating this hopefully within the next few days while I am finishing up unpacking. If you have any questions just send me a message :)

My Ideas and Random Thoughts!

Pokemon - While browsing the boards, I came across someone doing a Pokemon rp and I really liked it!

Fantasy Anything involving elves, orcs, humans, fairies, goblins..you get the idea.  It can go whenever within this realm and I would be happy.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, gods. This could be done tons of ways, demon walks upon a fallen angel and decides to make her his pet, a god runs into an angel/demon on earth.

Real life School scenarios (Coach x Athlete, Teacher x Student), Neighbors, Older x Younger

Incest - Mom x Son, Dad x Daughter, Uncle x Niece, Aunt x Nephew (I prefer Older x Younger for these)

Beastiality The idea of this entices me so much, I have tried it once before in a roleplay and I really liked it, made the story fun.

Monsters - Not exactly sure how I could tie this in to a roleplay but the idea of tentacles and weird monsters entices me :)

Futa - I would really like to try something with this!

I know that the ideas are kind of crazy right now but once more, hopefully I will find some time this weekend to iron them out a little more!

Thank you once more and I look forward to having some fun!!!

Sunshine<3
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:48:19 PM by LittleMissSunshine88 »

Re: The Return of Sunshine (F Seeking M/F/Futa)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 05:33:05 AM »
Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to look over my post, I greatly appreciate it.

I will use this block to update the number or partners I'm still looking for or when I am full :)

***RP Partners***
Current: 0
Seeking: 3-4

As well, I will provide new roles as I come up with them here!

Kisses,
Alexandra
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 07:54:08 AM by LittleMissSunshine88 »

Re: The Return of Sunshine (F Seeking M/F/Futa)
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 03:31:22 PM »
Good day everybody!

I apologize for leaving, I just got overwhelmed with starting a new career in a new field. It took some time but I have it under control now and have figured out how to better manage my time :)

So with that....I'm back and looking for some spots to fill in rps! If you are interested, please send me a message on here or YIM once I get it installed on my laptop -.-

Hopefully I hear from you!!

Kisses,
Alexandra