You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:29:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Craving Traveller…  (Read 282 times)

Offline RivedaTopic starter

Craving Traveller…
« on: December 18, 2015, 05:18:43 PM »
Elli is probably not the optimum forum for this request, but sometimes long shots pay off.

I'm looking for some Traveller. Could be Classic with only Books 1–3, could be Classic with all the trimmings, could be Mega. Not any of the other variants, though, please.

Would prefer one of the "standard" campaign structures: crew of a Type A2 far trader looking for profit by whatever means (You can't take the sky from me!), or a quirky bunch of misfits aboard a Type S looking for adventure. Open to other ideas though.

This would be a small group system game. If it's one of the two campaign structures I mentioned, it probably has a low smut factor.

Offline Parker

Re: Craving Traveller…
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 06:15:00 PM »
Ahhhhhh Traveller. I'm a huge fan of most of the settings. No experience running anything here, mind you. But a huge fan.

Good luck, and I'll keep watching.

Offline RivedaTopic starter

Re: Craving Traveller…
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 04:56:00 AM »
Decided to go ahead and run it myself…so if you're interested click on over there :)