You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:55:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F for F searching for some romance story  (Read 183 times)

Offline XODTopic starter

F for F searching for some romance story
« on: December 13, 2015, 05:05:29 PM »
Hello

Iím X an 23 years old female, and Iím searching for a roleplaying partner.

Genre: Mostly romance, slice of life, smut, but Iím open to other genres and ideas.

Pairings: F/F

Smut:  I love it, as long as you are 18+.

Ships: Glee (Santana/Rachel, Santana/Quinn, Quinn/Rachel), The 100 (Lexa/Clarke), Jessica Jones (Trish/Jessica), Orphan Black (Delphine/Cosima). Those are the main ones, if you like some other ship tell me, and maybe I like it too.

Ocs pairings: Doctor/Patient, Teacher/Student, Babysitter/Mom, Celebrity/Normal person, Human/Vampire

Plots:

*Celebrity/Normal Person:  Character A lives in London where she is a famous actress; she moves to USA in order to film a serie.  Nobody knows about her in America so she uses it to go out and have fun without the paparazziís attention, she ends up dating character B without B knowing A is famous. What will happen when the series comes to the air and B finds out? Will A tell her before that happens?

*Stripper/Client: the client gets so turned on in a dance that asks the stripper for a night but she refuses after many offers she accepts because she needed the money, it was a lot of money, the encounters will repeat either one of them fall for the other or the client want the girl all for herself.