Please, please, please send me a pm and not respond in this thread.
If you do reply to this thread, I will not respond to it. It's just to keep things nice and tidy around here.Rules:
1. Please have decent spelling and grammar. (Very lenient on this, I make mistakes myself. As long as it's readable and your intentions are conveyed, I'm happy with it.)
2. I do not like one liners, all though I do understand the occasional one. I occasionally do them myself. I however prefer at least one paragraph because it makes it easier to reply back to.
3. Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.
4. If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped. But please tell me.
5. Please don't bother inquiring about an rp if you aren't even going to make a post in it. I've gotten a few of these and they are really annoying. No's:
I do not do anything with bestiality, torture that deals with a sexual nature, incest, rape, and scat.
For a more detailed on's/off's page click here
Other than that, if you have any questions about something, feel free to ask and I will answer honestly.
Now, onto what you're really here for:
Death should have taken her, should have claimed her soul. Instead, Death claimed her body and soul, claiming them both for himself.
A beautiful young woman comes close to dying, should have died. Death however, had other plans. Falling in love with this woman from afar, he decides to take her as his bride. I see this rp as a relationship builder. I do want them to fall in love. This will not be a non-con rp. I really don't enjoy those and I don't see Death as evil anyways. Would like to build a plot on top of this, please pm me if interested.