You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:13:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (Soon to be) trans slave needs master  (Read 213 times)

Offline craericTopic starter

(Soon to be) trans slave needs master
« on: November 24, 2015, 03:23:23 PM »
Allright, for the first character I wanted to play- I want to play a (Unwillingly initially at least) transgender slavegirl.  I came to the site, initially, by typing overlords Zhor into Google, but I am uncertain if the chronicles of Zhor game, which started five years ago, is still at all active.  I would like it to be a kind of kinky love story, though- she begins nothing more than a sex slave, but more and more she and her master/mistress grow closer.  More and more, too, she is forced to accept, then embrace, femininity.  Never allowed pants- only a skirt.  Never allowed socks- only tights or nylons (if in a modern setting or one close  enough).  Never allowed shoes other than heels.  Perfumed.  Her hair grown long. Her name changed to a girls name (Of the master/mistress' choice of course)

The method of change could be mundane to fantastic, again I don't care.  I don't care much about the setting (Though a Gor like would would be incredible.)

Does anybody want to be this slave girls master or mistress?

Offline Kyra tg

Re: (Soon to be) trans slave needs master
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 06:04:25 AM »
Yep. Zhor Sounds fun... So I've played a bit in this vein. Happy to play as a Dom. Male or rucked female / lash mistress. The later could blame you for her fate and submlimate her needs on you.

The floor is yours. A friend taking advantage of a newly ruked serum girl.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 06:14:12 AM by Kyra tg »