You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 02:17:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just a lil 'ol idead of mine.  (Read 310 times)

Offline EtherealgirlTopic starter

Just a lil 'ol idead of mine.
« on: November 24, 2015, 08:06:00 AM »
Hello! And thank you for taking the time to read this. I'll make it brief, as I prefer to hash out ideas with partners, instead of droning on and on about what I want. After all, a great story is more fun with other people's input. So the idea I propose is this:

I'm looking for an Old World Of Darkness setting. Dark and moody, with the usual brooding that goes along with it. I would love to play a Kindred Catiff, whom looks about 16, but is more along the age of 30. She would be a hooker, living on the streets and draining customers.

I'm also looking for a partner who can play multiple roles, or NPCs, as can post pretty frequently. I haven't come up with an over arching plot yet, but I would like for it to be long, serious, and pull at the very threads of what is left of my character's humanity. I am fine with F/F or M/F, or futa and female, up for anything really.

If interested, please give me a PM, and I can gladly discuss in more detail! :D
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 02:45:57 PM by Etherealgirl »

Offline maniac

Re: Just a lil 'ol idead of mine.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 09:44:43 AM »
RP Question I was curious if you were looking for someone to RP your world of darkness idea with?:)