You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 04:41:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Xana wants you (LF Literate FxM)  (Read 821 times)

Offline Xanaphia00Topic starter

Xana wants you (LF Literate FxM)
« on: November 16, 2015, 10:37:52 PM »

Xana here, a literate switch with a penchant for dark plots.

Threads are my preferred medium for role play. I try to post a couple times a week, and weekends are when I am most available. In addition, I love extensive plotting and brainstorming, and general ooc chat.

Feel free to send me your plot points, if they touch on one or more of my preferred tropes. Writing samples can my found on my writing blog.

The Betrayal
You did this to me?
Your character takes advantage of the trust my character has put into him. This plot can go in several different ways, with a multitude of possible pairings. One possible example would be: a super hero sells off one of his female allies to her nemesis to be tortured and raped, on the grounds that he gets to join in as well.

Divine Prostitute Abandoned
Let your fantasy come to life.
The Goddess of love celebrates all acts of pleasure between adults, and her priestess put dogma to practice. For a small donation to the temple, the priestess will show one the will of the goddess, in whatever manner their desire. This is a really open ended plot,  ideal for exploring a wide variety of kinks and pairings. I would up for playing many different priestesses.

A Battle of Wills
I like it rough.
I want to take switching to it's extreme with this plot. Power struggles will be our main kink. Our characters should be constantly be battling it out to see who gets to be on top, and who has to lie there and take it. Whoever wins, we both win. Who is the master and who is the slaves? Turns out it's a rather fluid situation in this case. Clearly needs some brainstorming to form an overarching plot, but the groundwork is here.
Possible Pairings:
Demon x Demon
Demon x Summoner
Drow x Drow
Drow x Non-Drow

Church inquisitor
Confess your sins.
My character is accused of witchcraft and/or heresy. Your character is an inquisitor who is rather adept at getting his confession. I am expecting some rather brutal sexual torture as YC M.O. I would prefer that all torture utilized is sexual in nature, to some extent.

The High Price of Art
Have you met my muse?
A talented artist is having trouble making a living off his artwork. His wife (and muse) is willing to do whatever it takes to help, at least at first... 

Twisted Camelot
The king is a good man, but not a good ruler. His queen is devoted but unhappy. The knight knows how to solve both of these problems.
A dark twist on the King Arthur/ Guineviere/ Lancelot love triangle. This can play out in several different ways:
A jealous and ambitious knight wants the power that the king has, and the woman on his arm.
Or we could go the Lady Macbeth route, where the Knight and Queen are already involved in an adulterous affair, and she encourages him to kill her husband so they could be together and she can rule.

Or we can start before the marriage even begins. The knight is in charge of bringing the King's betrothed to him for the wedding, but he decides he wants her for himself instead. From there it's an elaborate ploy to win her affections and turn her against the king before she marries him.

Pictures to inspire plot ideas:
Claimed for the Darkness

Vampiric Embrace (NSFW)

Sexy Threesome

Tropes I like to explore:
~ People who abuse their authority to get what they want.
~ Being prostituted out, especially again my will
~ Public exposure
~ Being an object of lust and obsession for a powerful man
~ Prisoner of war, or hostage.
~ Political intrigue, arranged marriages.
~ Threat of pregnancy
~ Multiple men.
~ Vampires
~ Being rescued from the degrading situation I put my character into in the first place.
~ Sexual tension between our characters (this is absolutely necessary to any rp I play)
~ Violation and Betrayal

Things I don't like:
x Harem
x Celebrities
x Toilet stuff
x Bestiality and Anthros
x Incest
x Boring plots and plots that disintegrate once sex starts.
x Prolonged bondage.
x Stupid characters
x Sappy Romance. I need an element of darkness for it to work for me.

In most cases, I prefer to use the fandom universe as a backdrop to create original stories with original characters. It's fairly rare for me to play a canon character, but I don't mind if you do.
> Borderlands
> Firefly
> Romance of the Three Kingdoms
> Marvel
> DC
> Code Geass
> Revolutionary Girl Utena
> Sailormoon
> Speed Grapher
> Star Wars
> Game of Thrones
> Archer
> Alphas
> Misfits

Current Roleplays:

Gang Rape Training
With Jayswitch
Modern Action|Superheroes

Battle of Wills
Melkart (over Pm)
High Fantasy

Over At Blue Moon

His Redemption
With TheCorsair
Gothic Fantasy|Dark Romance

High Seas
With Dudemeister (over Pms)
Historical Adventure|Romance

Farewell, My Lovely
With Mr Quixotic
Psychological Suspense|Drama

Star Wars: Eclipse
With TheCorsair
Sci-fi Adventure|Romance

Waging War against the Heavens
With Alvis Alendran
Low Fantasy|Adventure

With Doedie (over Pms)
Dystopian Sci-fi|Drama
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 04:31:37 PM by Xanaphia00 »

Re: Xana wants you (LF Literate FxM or FxF)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 06:54:11 PM »
New Craving

Gang Rape training
You don't have to be afraid.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A female character agrees to undergo special training to resist the mental and physical toll rape and gang rape present as torture methods.

Ideally I wanted to play a female superhero for this plot, either played straight by having her super hero group or government agency provide the training, possibly enlisting in the assistant of her allies to do so. The other option was for her arch nemesis to set up the training, and somehow trick her into attending so she could be raped and gang raped until she was no longer a threat to him. 

If superheroes aren't your thing, I would still be interested in playing this with soldiers preparing for war, or spies. I could see this plot working best in a modern setting, though futuristic isn't out of the question. I could even see it possibly working in a fantasy setting, with enough plotting.

Re: Xana wants you (LF Literate FxM or FxF)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 12:12:27 PM »

Re: Xana wants you (LF Literate FxM)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 07:33:23 PM »
 Updated with two new plots: Church Inquisitor and Battle of Wills.

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 07:31:34 PM »
Updated with abandoned openers.

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 03:49:02 PM »