You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:53:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M seeking F | Light-Hearted Monster Girl Fun!  (Read 98 times)

Offline Inferior RabbitTopic starter

M seeking F | Light-Hearted Monster Girl Fun!
« on: November 08, 2015, 11:55:13 PM »
Howdy there folks! The name is Max, and I'm a huge fan of Monster Girls. I've really been craving the idea lately, mainly because of how charming, and funny it has the capability of being.

Some of you may be familiar with Monster Musume, which is the tone I'd like to have with a partner. For those of you who don't know what MM is, it is a manga/anime that follows Kimihito, a man who, after monster races are revealed to the world, takes in a lamia(snake woman) so that she can become familiar with human culture, and ultimately integrate. As the series goes on, more girls move in with Kimihito and start competing for his affection.

I want an RP with the goofy, but sweet themes that MM has. Key differences will be that its just one guy, and one monster girl. Also, there would be romance between the two, though this would be after a load of misunderstandings, clashing cultures, and misadventures! As you will be playing the girl, it's up to you what sort of monster girl you play. I don't mind either way!

I like to RP over PM, or Email. It's up to you! I tend to mirror my partners, but I like writing 4-6 paragraphs per post, and more in intro posts!

Here are my On's and Off's. They aren't that comprehensive, but that's because I'm mostly open to anything! Many thanks!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 11:57:00 PM by Inferior Rabbit »

Offline Snake

Re: M seeking F | Light-Hearted Monster Girl Fun!
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 03:21:13 PM »
I love Monmusu and I'd love to do something simliar with ya! :3