Hello and Welcome to My Muse

Started by Cassivellaunus, November 05, 2015, 06:43:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassivellaunus

So Other than my very specific Loki desire I also have a few other cravings. All of which I will post in here as time goes. If you are interested in any of them let me know. All concepts are basic outlines and can be changed to a more suitable story basis if my partner so desires. We can work pretty much anything out.

Student teacher
She is 18, living on her own, and a senior in high school. What more could the brand new teacher in school want?

(Here I am trying to think of other fun cravings and muses and there aren't many I can think of at the moment but here is one that is always a bit fun)

Second Class Citizen
In a world where there are neko people pure humans are dominant. They rule the society and anybody with a tail is considered second rate scum. Many are homeless and severely abused by any and all pure humans that exist.

Fairy's Exist
Elindra is a sweet girl, usually a bit misunderstood. She lives among us, seeming just as average as the rest of the human race, but she has a secret. She is a Fairy. The Fairy of Lost Love to be precise. Many times she has spent her off time helping others find the loves of their life or reuniting lost loved ones. She can even connect to the lost dead loved ones to allow final goodbyes. But the one thing she's always wanted for herself is the one thing she's always helping others find. True love and happiness.

Cassivellaunus

Updated: Added Second Class Citizen concept

Cassivellaunus