You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:11:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cheating at College: a new direction  (Read 175 times)

Online clairec2010Topic starter

Cheating at College: a new direction
« on: October 27, 2015, 06:46:09 AM »
So, this is a whole new direction for me, but it's a role I would love to try out.

Alex swims away:
Alex has been enjoying her first year of college, and she has joined the swim team, been to many a party, and of course she has done the occasional piece of work! The guys on her swimming team are athletic, cool, popular and frankly a little arrogant at times. Her boyfriend back home has seen less and less of her at the first term has gone by, but when Alex's swim team organise a break away in Mexico he has a break from college exactly the same week. It puts a spanner in the works for some of the guys on the team - but they won't let Alex's annoying boyfriend get in the way. Heck, their plans will proceed with him there!

So, I was thinking this role would be about cheating with the more athletic, well hung and arrogant swim guys. It is going to be their jokes such as buying me a thong bikini as part of my freshman initiation to wear around the pool... to some strip poker with my less than athletic boyfriend. It's a good degree of shame, humiliation and power-play.

Anyone interested?