You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:24:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Stockinged Slut Seeking Sultry Scenes  (Read 741 times)

Offline AnneReinardTopic starter

Stockinged Slut Seeking Sultry Scenes
« on: October 27, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »
Who Am I: Hullo everyone! I am Anne and I am going to try my very firstest advertisement on this! Please treat me nicely! Or not! Hopefully I do not ruin everything though. Let's hope that any harsh treatment is the kind that I like and not because I have somehow managed to shatter all the rules. Yess. Ahem. So, to business then.

Scenarios: This is certainly not exhaustive and I always appreciate new ideas that might tickle my fancy, but here are a few that particularly interest me at the moment.
  • Smutty System: One thing that has always been top of my fancy is something that takes an RPG System and fills it with delicious, delicious smut. Perhaps it is a homebrew system or perhaps you're just thinking of a dangerously naughty scenario for a normal ruleset. Either suits me just fine! A particularly interesting scenario to me is that of trying to seek to remove Cursed Armour that is gradually trying to craft somebody into a sex toy for some diabolical means. And really, who doesn't like a dashing female adventurer in a short skirt?
  • A Collared Approach: Let me set a picture for you. Imagine a future in which immortality has been achieved by virtue of being able to write the entire human consciousness as a data file and then writing it onto another body as desired as a blank slate. This is one of the main concepts of a setting referred to as Eclipse Phase, for those familiar with it, though it shares a lot with Ghost in the Shell. Now think of all the terrible things that could be done with there. Subliminal commands. Implants that interact with collars to override thought. Rewriting memories on a whimsy. Being a victim in that sort of world could be quite interesting. Perhaps a corporate thief that has been caught? Or perhaps a renegade in a more Shadowrun style environment?
  • Cosplay Connections: A particular guilty pleasure. Imagine a cosplayer who has a bit more naughtiness to them than meets the eye. Perhaps they like teasing and just need that little push to absolutely give in. Perhaps they are caught in a bad situation with security. Perhaps they are testing an augmented reality headset that is trying to subliminally brainwash them with naughty images? The point is, I want an excuse to be costumed and it could be quite enjoyable.

That is it for the specifics on my end for now, though I'll update it as I think up more!

I should note that often I will not be able to keep up any super-fast pace. I typically write in the mornings or the late evenings in my time zone and sometimes go missing over the weekend as I find myself busy with other things. I'll try my best to keep up with things though! Just let me know if anything particular is of interest!

♥ Anne ♥
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 01:00:41 AM by AnneReinard »

Re: Stockinged Slut Seeking Sultry Scenes
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 06:04:45 AM »
Oh god, that end of the year got busy.

But let us give a tiny nudge back up! Should have more time again!

Re: Stockinged Slut Seeking Sultry Scenes
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 10:07:41 AM »
Little nudge to the top as I find myself more active again!

...I've really had the urge to be a healslut in MMOs lately. God only knows why.