You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:16:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Catching My Teacher [Seeking F] [Blackmail?]  (Read 109 times)

Online pleaseteasemeTopic starter

Catching My Teacher [Seeking F] [Blackmail?]
« on: October 19, 2015, 03:46:53 PM »
Hello!  :D

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my thread. I'll get to the plot in a moment, however I have two things I'd like to quickly say first.
- I do not mind in the slightest what your real life gender is, if you're happy and willing to play the female role in this then I'm happy to discuss it with you.
- I'm not interested in 1-line stories. I like some detail, I try to type properly and I'd hope you feel the same way. I don't need mountains of text in each reply by any means, just enough that we can work and feed off one another. I totally understand that at times short and sweet replies are all that is required, and I would never expect you or me to type for the sake of typing. I make the odd typo, the odd grammatical error, but so long as itís clear weíre both trying to write well itís all good with me.

Catching My Teacher
What I've got in mind for this story is that a school teacher is abusing her administrative rights on the school computer system to change/amend studentís grades on the central database. It could be to make herself look better than she really is at teaching, it could be because she gets paid more based on the grades her students get, that she just hates failing anyone as she's that nice a person or whatever other reason that we can think of. The same goes with how she is caught, she could leave a computer file open, she could accidentally get a piece of paper mixed up with an essay of his that she marked and handed back or by some other means. Upon discovering what his teacher is doing a conversation will happen between them whereby it's made clear that he now knows what she is up too.

Upon realising that she's going to be in HUGE trouble if this gets out she teacher has to resort to desperate measures to try and nip this in the bud before it can spread any further. It would be instant dismissal, likely a ban from ever working in a school again, not mention the scandal would always be associated with her name. Naturally one doesn't make the smartest decisions in moments like these, and so in return for his silence she offers to take him on a date. Of course, it's the sort of thing that a teenage boy would love right? Well, he's not too sure as during their relationship as teacher and student they've never really seen eye to eye, she's been harsh on him at times because of his lazy attitude in some classes and now she needs his co-operation. She REALLY needs his help. They both know it, and so comes her next try at breaking his defences.

"I'll be your girlfriend. Iíll be perfect for you. Anything at all."

That's the basic premise for the start of the story, though of course things can be tweaked and changed if you have other ideas on how it might play out. Nothing here is set in stone.

Going forwards I'd very much like it that she feels the overwhelming need to constantly please him, even if it's to just blow him a kiss, squeeze his hand or draw a little heart on his homework. The fear of him ruining her career hanging so large over her that she simply feels that she has to go all out to keep him sweet, basically just acting doting and love struck when they're alone. I'm in no means in a hurry to get to the actual sex in this as I think the school setting could make for some really fun scenes where they flirt, tease and just build some sexual tension.

In regards to the characters I am open to suggestion; to force someone to play a very specific character isn't going to be that fun. I do think that to keep it at least somewhat realistic that around 25 would have to be the minimum age for her, however in all truth I'm happy to discuss anything you might have in mind from 18-55 in regards to the teacher. The same goes for the student, I'd imagine he would be between 16 and 18 however we can work something out based on our own preferences. Their personality and so on I'm happy to discuss too, he could be popular, shy, nerdy, middle of the road or something else, just like she can be strict, kind, married or single.

I hope that what you've read has been of interest, and if so then please don't hesitate to get in touch via PM as I would love to discuss things in more detail with you.

Thanks for your time.

p-  :D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:29:36 PM by pleaseteaseme »