You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:03:16 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Me's Meaningful Meanderings [M for F]  (Read 113 times)

Offline Me3000Topic starter

Me's Meaningful Meanderings [M for F]
« on: October 19, 2015, 08:29:50 AM »
(I'm planning to use this topic for future story ideas and the such, but it's just a placeholder. It's not much to look at right now, but I'll get into the nitty-gritty of it, later. I'm kinda pressed for time at the moment, and I just really wanted to get a certain story idea ad out here.)

So, meaningful as in I'm looking for people who appreciate substance in writing, their partner's as well as their own; and, what I mean by that is simple: people that can write a good story. Sure, adult elements are all well and fun, but I'm looking for certain individuals who are willing to commit to more than just a few sex scenes. Given that, plain and simple, I only write multi-paragraph post stories. If we create story lines together, plot and action are mandatory. A good story without any kind of action and adventure is boring to me, as is plenty of action with no real point to it all. I like talented individuals who can write with deeper meanings behind their words, and the usage of plot devices. If any of this interests you, oh so delightful reader, also please feel free to suggest something to me. I love to work collaboratively on other people's story lines. I enjoy a multitude of action-based stories ranging from historical, to modern, to futuristic/sci-fi, to fantasy and "not quite of this world" settings. It wouldn't be hard to find something we both like.

My musings as of late...

(Substantially Craving) 1. Metal Gear: The Venom Butterfly - A trip into the fandom of Metal Gear; more specifically the latest title: MGSV: TPP. This was a story idea that has irked me ever since I beat the game, and I've been dying to hash it out. I loved TPP's story, specifically that of Venom Snake and Quiet, so much that the ending of it truly made me hurt (for those of you that know it, know what I'm talking about). I won't divulge into too much detail here, but, in the big picture, I feel Quiet's character was disposed of prematurely (to put it in polite terms). The whole mechanic of loss was excellent in getting the audience to feel for the story, which is good from a story teller point of view, but it also left plot holes and whole lot of "this could have been handled differently" feels. In short: my story idea begins where their story left off; and, it could even end up altering the canonical plot of the entire Metal Gear series. For this one, I'm looking for a versatile writer who: knows the MGSV TPP plot (obviously), is interested in writing the rather ambiguous role of Quiet, enjoys using the literary styles of military/tactical action, with romance/adult elements mixed in, who doesn't mind adding their own twist into the universe of Metal Gear, and is willing to commit to a comprehensive story that we can change as we go. Lastly, I have several different approaches to this story line, so nothing is clear cut, and is subject to dynamic variables; but, the end goal is the same: to create an fully fleshed out romantic connection between the characters of Venom Snake, played by me, and Quiet, played by you.

2.More to come...