You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:39:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking Longterm & Growing Rp's ((F looking for M Partner))  (Read 151 times)

Online KilinTopic starter

Looking Longterm & Growing Rp's ((F looking for M Partner))
« on: October 01, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »
I'm still fairly new to this site but I heard about it and the great things here. I am hoping to expand and grow as a writer in my rps here and am looking fro a partner that is interested in long term storys that grow, change, and evolve over time that we play them. I can usaly write 1 to 2 paragraphs for a post but again I'm learning to grow in my rps to write more and realy make it something special . I feed off my partner a lot in that way if they give me a amazing post I try my best to match it.  I'm rather active  and am on the computer most of the day. there are few times I am truly gone.

My grammar and spelling is no the best but I am getting better and trying to watch myself more with it so its a work in progress.

I love darker scenes in rps and such but I do like a good mixture of light and dark I prefer to play medival rps and fantasy, along with magic and world jumps I have some awesome plot idea that can be taken and added and such if your interested please pm me .

Pairing
(underline is what I prefer to play)

master x (slave)
(human) x beast -anthro-
(princess) x mercenary/bandit
(lords daughter) x lord or lords son
(Lady) x Mercenary

just some ideas .