You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 02:00:01 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Frozen Love Triangle iso 1 or 2 ladies  (Read 211 times)

Offline ChreestaferTopic starter

A Frozen Love Triangle iso 1 or 2 ladies
« on: September 15, 2015, 07:05:09 AM »
I don't honestly know why, but I have a craving to rp something with Anna and Elsa being involved in a live triangle.  My original thoughts are this.  My character, who is an original character, is a hunter / Ranger in the woods when Elsa is attacked by orcs.  He saves her but is hurt doing so.  She helps him to her castle where he meets Anna some how some way.  Thus begins the love story, of course there will be other fights against monsters and a deeper background we can work on together.  I don't want this in the Disney world.  Think their castle and all is plopped in the middle of the Lord of the rings.  I was thinking my character to be an elf or half elf.

So what I'm looking for is one or two girls to play the sisters.  Obviously 3somes will happen, but it'll start out as a subtle fight for attention with jealousy.

Offline ChreestaferTopic starter

Re: A Frozen Love Triangle iso 1 or 2 ladies
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 02:01:22 PM »