You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:44:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gunslingers, the old west...and other adventures (F for M)  (Read 248 times)

Offline JsHLDantesTopic starter

• ~ acolyte of Aphrodite ~
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Gunslingers, the old west...and other adventures (F for M)
« on: September 07, 2015, 11:25:07 PM »
I have two storylines that I want to explore with a strong male lead ;)

(Possibly Taken)1) Warring pirates  - two equally matched pirates seeking their own best outcome, fighting, tricking, and conniving for the best piece of island territory - the male pirate believes his rival is also a man for she carries herself as such.  (This story was planned with another person back in April, but then I had to leave, and it sadly never got started.  The plan was to go for a realistic setting, based out of historical accounts, and perhaps dealing with rum and sugarcane.  If you are interested, we can discuss more, but I want details - lots of them.)

2) Old West (a'la Hell On Wheels) with a character similar to Cullen Bohannon/ Anson Mount.  The old gun-slinging days appeals to me hugely.  I want your character to be the outwardly invincible, talented, intelligent, but bitter and potentially violent man who has a 'past' (you would need to develop something related to events in that time period, that involved heartbreak and loss).  My character is talented in her own right, and is not against bucking the system and going against the 'way' proper women should behave in the 1800's.  She will also have a past that has changed her.
 I see this as potentially becoming a long term RP, as a storyline develops.  Perhaps she holds a land claim and her husband died of cholera or yellow fever, leaving her at the mercy of the elements, rogue soldiers and maybe taken hostage by Indians.  Or she works in the same line of work as your character, but she disguises her true self well under dirt and rough clothing. 
There's a lot that could come from this. And because of how strong both their personalities are, neither will give in easily to real feelings since that will take a giant leap of faith. 

Both will have elements of non-con, with a plan for passion that leads to romance, love, pregnancy...you name it, though my characters in both are not easily going to fall into the 'barefoot and pregnant' stereotype.  Clever seduction is a win, as well as a writing partner who likes to surprise me.  I really appreciate subtlety and the thrill of the chase.  I am fully committed to the smut whenever it arrives, but these stories will need to be played out realistically for them to succeed.

Please take a look at my O/O page for any further details, and thank you for reading..I'm willing to IM also.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:42:27 PM by JsHLDantes »

Offline JsHLDantesTopic starter

• ~ acolyte of Aphrodite ~
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Gunslingers, the old west...and other adventures (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 12:02:32 AM »
Adding more super simple ideas that would need major fleshing out:

- mountain man and widowed pioneer woman - elements of surprise, feuding, non-con, in the wilds, 1800's
 - Two rogues (DnD realms) - thrown together during their assignments, possibly imprisoned together, this is open for discussion and planning
 - Saker & Sorrel (from Glenda Larke fantasy books)