You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 07:56:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tomboy f/f idea  (Read 132 times)

Offline ready4roleplayTopic starter

Tomboy f/f idea
« on: September 05, 2015, 02:15:54 PM »
So, I must say, I'm perfectly insane for even posting this request.  My life is crazy busy right now and sometimes it takes me weeks (if not a month) to post to the stories I already have.  However, I cannot shake the craving I have to write a story in which my character is a Tomboy
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
.  I have no idea who I'd like to pair her with, or even much of her backstory.  I suppose her backstory depends on the character I end up writing against.    I do, however, see her as flirty, self-confident, and generally a person who loves having fun and loves life.  Who can be her opposite?  Well, most anyone, I suppose.  The cute girl who's still unsure of her sexuality?  The older woman who's developed a schoolgirl crush on her?   Her best friend's sibling?  Her boss' daughter?  I think the possibilities are endless of people to pair her with.  If you are interested in writing against this character, have a story you want to develop, and don't mind waiting for responses.  Please PM me and we can plan.