You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:02:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: NightHawk's Ideas Thread [M for F]  (Read 1122 times)

Offline NightHawk429Topic starter

• Teller of tales both great and humble, A man of refined perversion, Dark lord of E, Paladin for the Holy Order of the Semicolon, Defender of literacy.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • I see many worlds, through many eyes.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
NightHawk's Ideas Thread [M for F]
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:17:34 PM »
I am currently SELECTIVELY accepting new stories.

Please, before going any further read either my O/O page, or my roleplay preferences.

I'm looking for mid-long term RP partners, but if you can only make it for short term then that's perfectly fine. PM me if any of my ideas strike your fancy, or if you think I'd be a good fit for one of your RPs.

I'm going to mark any stories that I REALLY want to do with a red star like this: *

Star Wars:

I honestly believed that I would have gotten burned out on Star Wars by now after the almost year-long wait for the new movie resulted on one of the biggest marketing blitz that I have ever seen, and especially after having re-watched/read every piece of Star Wars media that I have in my house over the past month. (which is quite sizable I might add) But somehow The Force Awakens was so good that I just have that creative spark to write Star Wars again. So without further ado, these are all of my Star Wars plots that I have so far that I would really love to write.

*Along the Shadow’s Edge: Rise of the Empire era. It has only been three short years since the end of the Clone Wars and subsequent reformation of the Galactic Republic into the Empire, and in that time, Jedi have been hunted to near complete extinction. While Order 66 was a success in wiping out Jedi, there were still those hiding on the fringes of society. [My character] one of the last active duty Clone Troopers from the beginning of the war has been dispatched, along with a compliment of Imperial Shadow Guards, to the isolated planet of Kalab to hunt down a suspected Jedi in the area. Unbeknownst to him however, the Jedi sighted on the planet, [Your Character], is the Padawan of the Jedi Master that he served under during the Clone Wars. Will the Clone have the heart to kill his former commander and friend, or will he abandon his loyalty to the Empire to protect the young Padawan?

Blood of the Empire: Rise of the Empire era. After nine years of Imperial rule, the once mighty rule is diminishing across the Galaxy. The seeds of rebellion are being planted on planets once considered to be insignificant. Complete control of these problematic systems fall entirely to the jurisdiction of local military governors. One such governor, [Your Character], has been given command of the Imperial II-Class Star Destroyer named “Ascendance” and dispatched to the Duro system to put a stop to the swelling rebellion among the Duros people. Along with the aid of [My Character], a newly appointed Royal Guard and head of the strike force aboard the star destroyer, they will work to eliminate all rebel scum on the disgraced world.

The Raven’s Flight: Rise of the Empire era. Ever since the Empire took over, life has changed; money is harder to come by than ever, and quality of life has plummeted. Consequently, the Hutts have never been more powerful, now having their slimy fingers on every industrialized world in the Outer Rim. Not bowing to the pompous Empire, or the greedy Hutts, [My Character], captain of The Raven’s Wing, a modified YT-2400 freighter, decides to strike out as an independent smuggler to make it in the harsh galaxy. He is also assisted by [Your Character], his trusted copilot, on their adventures across the Outer Rim.

Fallout:

This section will be split into different settings each with a short description, with accompanying stories. I am taking a much more freeform and lax approach to this section, so if any of these settings that do not have stories interest you, be sure to send me a PM and we can work out a story based on the setting.

Evergreen Blues: The year is 2170, it has been more than eight years since the downfall of the Master, and California's continued safety is assured. But, far to the north exists a land still embroiled in chaos; the Evergreen Wasteland. It was once named “Washington” by the old world, a beautiful landscape of rolling green forests, and high mountain peaks, but now, all that remains is the name, Evergreen. Large slaver groups battle for supremacy across the region while small settlements pitifully hold on for dear life. But now, a new threat rises: the Enclave, nothing much is known about this shadowy organization other than they have claimed the city once known as Seattle as their own personal fortress, but one thing is certain, they aren't friendly.

*Damned to Survive: In the Wasteland safety is hard to come by, but luckily for the inhabitants of Vault 4, relative safety has been maintained since the bombs fell so long ago. But all of that changed one night in the spring of 2170, when the Enclave attacked. Using high powered explosives and advanced machinery, the vault door that once served as their stalwart protector seemed to prove no match for the invaders. With little in the way of military training, the vault residents were slaughtered en masse; almost one thousand lives cut short in a single day. But one man [My Character] survived, one who ran in fear for his life away from what was once his home. Months pass since that horrid day, and with a lust for revenge inside of this young man's heart, he marches on. His journey took him to a small town in what was once southeast Washington, a town beset by raiders of all colors. The daughter of the town doctor [Your Character] just narrowly escapes death with the stranger's aid, and quickly a deal is struck for this wanderer, still new to the true horrors of the Wasteland, to deal with these vile raiders once and for all.

Dogs of War: Deep in the ruins of the Motor City, beats the heart of a new civilization dawning in the Detroit Wasteland. Before the war, Detroit was the home of some of the largest automotive manufacturers in the world. After the bombs fell, raider tribes began utilizing the old factories to mass produce enough cars to outfit an entire army. Today three major groups battle for control of the Motor City: the Motor Kings, a group that modeled themselves on the knightly principles of ancient England, the Helldrivers, a collection of animalistic savages who routinely “repurpose” the corpses of slain enemies, and the Black Vipers, an enigmatic group whose true motivations are unknown.
(This setting is definitely a bit of a love letter to Mad Max, as I don't really think that there is enough lore to do an actual Mad Max RP without Max Rockatansky in it. So this is the next best thing: Fallout carpocalypse in the ruins of Detroit.)

None Yet

When in Rome: Caesar's Legion, a name that would strike fear deep into the heart of all men from the sun scorched sands of Arizona to the towering mesas of New Mexico, from the low valleys of Utah to the sprawling ruins of Colorado. One man had ruled it all, and his name was Caesar, a cruel and vicious dictator who took the name of an ancient conqueror, but his time was finally at an end. Nobody truly knows by what means, but the ruling conqueror had died during his campaign to take the west. In the wake of his death the most powerful among Caesar's leadership would engage in a violent squabble that ultimately ended in the Legion splitting apart without a hereditary ruler. Colorado was the first of the four states to fall out with the Legion, becoming swallowed whole by brutal tribals who had rejected Caesar's rule so many years ago. New Mexico retained Caesar's way of life, albeit twisted and perverted into something that would have gotten each man, woman, and child crucified prior to the decline of the Legion. Utah was forfeit to the descendants of the New Canaanites, a society clinging to the old ways and teachings of the so called "true god," shunning sin and the barbaric ways of the Legion's rule. Arizona was the last bastion of the Legion, and still embroiled in a heated civil war between the former legionaries leaving the common men caught in the crossfire. But even after all that was lost across the Colorado River, primal lust for power grows with the constant wars across the old Legion, because war, war never changes.
(This setting completely relies on the Neutral Karma/Independent Vegas ending of Fallout New Vegas to be accepted as canon, as well as the final speech check telling Lanius to retreat. I feel like this is the ending that just makes the most sense, so I have built this world around that specific ending. Take this entire setting as a massive "what-if" scenario.)

*Raiders at the Gates – Dog Town, the ruins of the city of Denver, sits as a continuing reminder of the opulence the Old World used to hold. Towering skyscrapers reach tall into the air, remaining surprisingly intact after the Great War. This settlement was once the pride of Caesar’s Legion, but after the death of Caesar across the Colorado, the fractured Legion stood no chance against the onslaught of the Sand Crows, a coalition of raiders from across the Midwest brought together by the promise of fresh plunder to the west. [My Character], the king of the Sand Crows, has now taken Dog Town as his seat of power, tearing down all reminders of Legion control and assimilating the population into his tribe. The entire Denver area soon falls dutifully into his control. [Your Character] is the leader of a competing gang of raiders to the west, pushed to the brink of extinction during the Legion’s reign. In a last ditch attempt to survive, she and her crew flee east into Denver, seeking asylum with the ruling Sand Crows, offering their service in battle should [My Character] need them. Seeing their pleas as a cry of weakness, he takes [Your Character] and her gang prisoner, and begins the long task of forcefully assimilating them into the Sand Crows, honing their weak ranks into cold and efficient fighting force. But he takes a special interest in her, taking her as a personal slave as a prize and a declaration of dominance. Though war does seem to draw ever closer, as the Legion rallies outside of Dog Town, ready to strike back should the time come.

*Blood Red Skies – New Mexico was one of the first regions to break away from the control of the Legion after Caesar’s demise. Renaming themselves to the “Eastern Legion,” a man by the name Terrence Avendano, now going by the name Terentius, took leadership from his seat of power in the ruins of what was once Albuquerque. Seeking to spread his borders east, he sends one of his most loyal men, [My Character] into the former commonwealth of Texas. The conditions there are harsh; radioactive tornadoes, constant earthquakes out in the badlands, and mutated reptiles and insects waiting for a fresh meal in the dead wasteland. Once he reaches civilization, a small settlement on the edge of Amarillo, he meets a young woman chased out of town with little more than the rags she wore on her back, [Your Character]. She tells him her story of how she was kicked out because the townsfolk suspected her of being a “bad luck charm,” being that she always seemed to know when the next raider attack would hit. Feeling pity for the girl, he offers to accompany her to the next settlement he finds. But once the two set off, he is jumped by a group of heavily armed raiders. After he comes to, he has been captured by the thugs, with the girl as as member of the gang. Once [My Character] makes his escape, he makes sure to slaughter each of the raiders, slowly and painfully. But the girl would be spared, instead deigning to take her on as a slave.

Original Ideas:

*Alpine Fever (Crime, Thriller): An epidemic has spread across rural Washington State, distribution of a cheap and easy to produce type of methamphetamine, called by its street name "Shock," has skyrocketed across the entire state, which has the DEA concerned that another drug epidemic is at hand. Following a string of leads, two DEA agents, [My Character] and [Your Character], are sent to the small town of Mount Evans in Boone County to track down the source of the operation. The town has a melancholy air to it, it's cold, remote, and inhospitable, a perfect place to hide if you wish to remain hidden. The two check into a local motel, and begin their investigation. The pair are sent on twist after turn, and manage to grow quite close during the journey. But one thing is clear, if the two agents fail, this operation will become national and become the single greatest drug epidemic in US history.

Phantom in the Static (Dystopia, Dark Future, Espionage): In the year 2089 disease and poverty is rampant on Earth. Rich companies control all of the money and little of it trickles down to the rest of the world’s population. The city of New York is in the middle of a crisis, law enforcement is all but useless in stopping crime as nearly all prisons in America are full. On the lower floors of the mega city a war between low-town gangs threatens to overflow to the upper platforms. Zanic Pharmaceuticals (One of the largest corporations in the world) is on the verge of a stock shortage due to the increasing number of injured and sick in the city, so they have placed an open bounty to anybody willing to take it: kill the gang members permeating these problems and be rewarded with $50,000,000. [My character] is an enigmatic young former lower-citizen trying to make a difference in the city by collecting bounties on the worst of the worst criminals. But on this job he meets a beautiful young assassin, [Your character], who is damn good at her job, and doesn’t like sharing bounties. How will the story of these two fiery personalities turn out?

Historical Settings that Interest Me:
Punic Wars,
Fall of Rome,
Ancient Egypt,
Greco-Persian Wars,
Viking Age,
Tsarist Russia,
Sengoku Period Japan,
Historical China,
Victorian England,
Renaissance Italy,
Plague Times,
Prohibition in America,
Cold War,
World War I,
World War II,
American Western Expansion

Gothica:

[Please visit the Gothica: A World of Shadow world building page located here before continuing]

*The majority of these stories I'd like to be quite heavy on smut, just due to the nature of the story and world, but some I would very much like to explore a vast number of other facets of storytelling that I like, such as horror, survival, mystery, crime, thriller, and political just to name a few. The world that I have designed with Gothica is one that is almost entirely devoid of hope, so true romance is most definitely off the table, if anything the closest things to romance in the following ideas will mostly revolve around control, domination, or personal gain instead of real love. I tried to make Gothica as dark as possible while still maintaining the ability to write effective stories, so the subject matter will most definitely reflect the setting.*

*Demonic Intervention (Domination, Political (Kind of)): Giving out eternal damnation and punishment can get so boring after a few hundred thousand years, especially for a highborn demon such as [My character]. So he decided to give up the incredibly vapid and idiotic politics of the Underworld to wreak some delicious havoc on Alvaslad. Taking a vaguely mortal form he looks upon the world to see where he can do the most damage. Seeing the Friesefeld Family, such a powerful and illustrious group, he decides that it is a start. He begins to court [Your character], Markoth Friesefeld's eldest granddaughter, to upset the balance of such a powerful family before revealing his true nature to her, but by then her mind is already gone. Consumed by a mix of lust and depravity, the once proud and regal vampire, gives herself completely and utterly unto the demon and his depraved schemes.
(This story is quite fluid in a sense, it can very easily be reworked to have your character be the demon, and my character be the vampire. Or if the demon x vampire pairing seems too odd, I have another version of this story where the victim is a female watchman, so instead of being politically based, the story would instead focus on corruption by turning a watchman from something so good and pure into a lusty, cock-hungry, slut.)

Perverting Science (Non-Con, Domination): An old and worn house sits in the middle of a dark and murky swamp, inside of its walls exists a place of unimaginable horror. A young scientist [My character] stands in the middle of a room with a white tile floor and white paneled walls sawing at the body of a corpse. The world called him mad, but he will show them, he will show them all! Scientific necromancy wasn't that hard to get a handle of after all. Standing at the foot of the door, a young woman [Your character] stands watching on in a mixture of adoration and horror. she steps forward into the dull light of the room on the verge of trembling. "Ah, my test subject presents herself willingly, we have much work to do, my dear, much work indeed," the scientist said just before laughing his insane laugh. From the shadows of the room steps forward a beast at least ten feet tall, that looks as if it is nightmare incarnate.

Fire and Mayhem (Non-Con, Domination): It may not happen often, but every now and again, some mischievous devil makes his way to Alvaslad to sate his need for destruction and pandemonium. One such devil [My character] made his way to the mortal realm for this vary reason. Taking up residence in a deep cave, he plots his chaos. After a trip to a local village, he burns the place to the ground and revels in the beautiful anarchy. During the chaos, he spies a young woman, [Your character], crying in the rubble, too scared to run. The devil takes a massive amount of pleasure in her suffering, and takes her with him back to his cave to have even more fun with later.

The Hunter and the Hunted (Femdom, Control, Thriller): [My Character] is a well-respected vampire hunter, who is one of the best in the land. But he hides a dark past, sins that he is trying to atone for, for he is not, nor will ever be a truly good man. He was hired by the elder of Aeltun, a small village in the forest, to track down a loan vampire from the Edenstadt Family, [Your Character], who has made a habit of abducting townsfolk and bringing them back to her masters. Two weeks he has searched the forest tirelessly for the vampire, but to no avail. Little does he know that his prey has been stalking him for the entire time. Who knows what depraved thoughts run through the wild vampire's head, but one thing is for certain, the hunter will soon become the hunted.

Tale of Two Bloodlines (Forbidden Love): Behind the great walls of Nevrione, a great and illustrious society booms, separated by the animosity of the wild country. But on these gold-inlaid marble streets, nothing is as it seems, for the city is controlled by the matriarchal Styrnova family, a fiercely matriarchal vampiric society with a fiery hatred for mankind. But even though these conventions have since long ago been upheld by the ladies of the family, love’s caustic embrace finds a way to bind beings together. [My Character], a once respected member of the Friesefeld Family waits on the darkened streets of Nevrione, for his love, [Your Character], a highly revered lady of the Styrnova Family. Time has proven that whenever the blood of these two bloodlines mix, trouble has a way of blooming, but time will tell if love was meant to be.

*Verdant Dusk (Femdom, Control, Slavery): In a small hamlet separated for the world, a wandering witch doctor, [My Character], has come tracking a great evil plaguing the land. To him, the signs indicate nothing than an angry revenant with a vindictive streak; victims whose skin have been turned black as night, illness taking hold on the populous, shadows glimpsed in the light of a full moon. But unbeknownst to him, something much more powerful waits in an old desecrated temple in the forest. A fallen angel, [Your Character] who dropped from the Sacred Sky long ago stands vigil, with blackened wings, and hate filled heart, she preys upon the weak. Unknowingly, the witch doctor finds himself ensnared in the angel’s trap, helpless, and vulnerable.

*Wild Things (Thriller): Lust is a powerful force; lust has destroyed kingdoms, lust has killed millions, lust has broken down the heavens and reignited hell. No matter what life brings, lust will be present in all forms, and lust is a feeling known well in Alvaslad. Lust was what drew [My Character], an Edenstadt Clan reaver, and [Your Character], a talented Lumiona Coven witch, together. Initially, their union was one of the flesh, but over time plans were made, each just as devious as the other. [My Character] sees the Lumiona as the savior of the Edenstadt vampires, and [Your Character] sees the Edenstadt as the makings of a powerful personal army, both plans requiring the subjugation of a populous. But no matter what dark schemes are plotted behind closed doors, lust still has the power, and lust is a tricky beast.

Gothica Pairings:
Here are some pairings from my Gothica setting that don't have full stories, but which are ones that I would love to try. If you like one of these pairings, just message me and we can come up with something together. Or message me if you have a pairing you would like, unless it has a related story I'm actually not picky at all.

Vampire x Werewolf
Vampire x Devil
Vampire x Holy Angel
Scientist x Witch
*Werewolf x Witch
Werewolf x Demon
Poltergeist x Human
*Holy Angel x Fallen Angel
Holy Angel x Human

Frostmarch:

[Please visit the Frostmarch: The Eternal Winter world building page located here before continuing]

*This world is highly based off of my love for the Song of Ice and Fire and Witcher books, so I have created a fantasy universe that is deeply rooted in both political intrigue, and folkloric majesty, so while the stories in this section will be subject to cliches of the genre, I hope that nothing written here will play out entirely predictably.*

Long Night Ahead (Adventure, Vanilla): Beyond the Twin Mountains, the war against the dead has been raging for centuries, brave rangers, elite warriors in the service of the Citadel, venture forth both on routine patrols that can last months, or reconnaissance missions that can last years. [My Character] and [Your Character] are involved in the latter, together venturing beyond Highwinter and the Cauldron Valley for the first time in over thirteen hundred years. The journey was arduous, and rangers were lost, but the two warriors move forward, for the Frostmarch awaits.

*Silent Coast (Non-Con, Domination, Slavery): The warrior culture of Skrunitoft has long been famed for their wild and unpredictable raids on continental soil, but recently they have become far more bold, launching attack after attack on the Danian coastline. But this toil has paid off, for the Skrunmen under the command of [My Character], have captured the coastal fortress Castle Radestadt, making it the first continental land hold that Skrunitoft has owned in three centuries. Those Danian soldiers that were wounded in the battle were taken as slaves, most having been shipped off to Skrunitoft to work as a labor force, though some were unlucky enough to catch the eye of the Skrunish invaders. [Your Character] is among this group, taken as a personal slave by [My Character], the commander himself. But while she may be vulnerable, she is nothing if not dangerous.

Heart of the Storm (Vanilla, Forbidden Love): Llynna’Gaethwyn, an old elven castle on Gaethwyn isle, the gateway to the mainland, sits as a stoic guardian for the men of the continent. [My Character] is the lord in charge of the castle, which is a lonely existence, only around fifty people call the fortress home, and these men are only a scouting crew as there is no sense in garrisoning an un-defendable castle. Days since the ceasefire between men and elf have been quiet and uneventful, that was until a mysterious ship crashed upon the shore of Gaethwyn Isle carrying [Your Character], a princess of one of the tribes from Lithwyn. In secret, [My Character] tends to [Your Character] who was wounded in the crash. But the girl’s continued safety in a hostile land continues to be in flux, while her motives for leaving her home remain a mystery.

Imperial Rule (Vanilla): The Empire of Daneheim is poised to take full control of the south in a matter of decades, but only if their alliances across the continent can hold true. To this end, the Emperor of Daneheim has offered [My Character], a trusted lord in the imperial court, as a gift to the Great Tsar of Draven. He is to be wed to [Your Character], a high ranking Comtesse whom had lost her first husband two winters ago. The two have a less than stellar relationship to say the least, but resting between them is the fate of two nations, and in this world, duty takes precedence over happiness.

*Winter War (Non-Con, Domination, Control, Slavery): War has been a constant in Zeleva, ever since their conception as a great nation, they have been at war, with Draven, Daneheim, Stormrest, you name it. In this war, the Dravish more often than not find themselves lacking in the face of the brutal Zelevan Khans. But times seem to be granting a boon to the Dravish, for in a recent raid to the south, [Your Character], a very powerful Zelevan Tribesister and daughter of a Khan, fell right into a trap set by [My Character], a Dravish lord famed for holding Northern Draven against the onslaught of the Zelevan Khans during an event forever known as the Red Winter. Holding the woman for ransom, a tentative peace has been assumed between the great nations, though little do either realize truly how depraved [My Character] truly is, or how much danger [Your Character] is in, despite her proud heritage.

*Tribal Rules (Non-Con, Domination): The brutality of he Zelevan Khans is renowned, but those outside of their ranks have never truly understood their way of life. Yes, their society is harsh, but the Zelevans can show kindness to their own. [Your Character], a heartbroken war widow, flees north feeling her life is no longer worth living, before being captured by the tribe under the leadership of [My Character], a proud Zelevan tribe chief. At first, he exemplifies the brutality of his people, but as time goes on, he shows off the hospitality his people are capable of. Over time, [Your Character] looses her attachment to southern culture and realizes that there is more to life than fine wine and castle walls.

I will continue to come back to this post when I get new ideas or if I have pairings that I would like to explore, but for now, if you like anything written here or you would like me for one of your stories send a PM over.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 12:47:20 AM by NightHawk429 »

• Teller of tales both great and humble, A man of refined perversion, Dark lord of E, Paladin for the Holy Order of the Semicolon, Defender of literacy.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: NightHawk's Ideas Thread [M for F]
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 08:01:10 PM »
Added a new section based on my Gothica setting, and revised a couple of other things.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 01:21:08 AM »
Added four new stories in the Gothica section, and readjusted the stories that I really want to write.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 01:13:23 AM »
Added the new "Star Wars Update" section along with three new Star Wars stories, and edited my preferred stories.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 12:45:49 AM »
Added the new "Fallout" section and added to the general cleanliness of the whole post.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:55:28 PM by NightHawk429 »

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 06:57:27 PM »
Added the new "DC Comics" section, and added an original idea by the name of "Alpine Fever." I also edited my preferred stories, and touched up a few other ideas that needed work.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 08:36:38 PM »
Added the new "Frostmarch" section, and added three new stories to the Gothica section. Removed the DC Comics and Fallout sections.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 12:36:57 AM »
Replaced the Fallout Section, and added a story to it. I also neatened the place up a bit, adding and removing stories here and there, fixing typo, and refining the page's layout.

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 12:48:12 AM »
Added two new Fallout stories, and cleaned up all sections a bit.