You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 03:39:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Thread with me! I have plots and cookies! (M for F)  (Read 122 times)

Offline AFRobbTopic starter

Thread with me! I have plots and cookies! (M for F)
« on: August 28, 2015, 08:04:34 PM »
Hey so I'm kind of new here, I haven't really been involved in too many threads and I'm really looking to thread with some new people, so I decided to post a thread here.  I'm just posting prompts, if you want to tweak any one of my ideas in any way shape or fashion, I'm probably open to it.  I just love writing in general.

The Butcher Boy
Hunger Games Alternate universe/Dystopian Style Universe
Concept: MC is the son of the village/district butcher, naturally in order to help the family business, MC makes the majority of the deliveries to the district/village. YC is the daughter of one of the more prominent and wealthy families in the village/district.  We would both be in school together still, either entering or during our final year of schooling. 
Themes: General Romance, Forbidden love, etc

Unexpected Guest[/u]
Setting: Current Day
Concept: MC is just returning from a deployment, expecting to come home to an empty house as he had received a 'Dear John' letter while on his deployment.  When he arrives he finds YC in his kitchen after his ex had offered to let you stay there.  This could have been with or without MC's knowledge.  YC would be down on her luck, and desperate for a place to stay having no reliable income or having to do taboo things for income (stripping, working at a topless bar, etc. I would prefer for her not to be a prostitute, but it could work)  MC takes mercy on YC and decides to allow you to stay while you get on your feet.  Slowly a sexual tension starts up between the two and they slowly begin teasing each other.  Other ideas could be that YC is a single mom that needed a place for her and her child to stay after an abusive relationship, or is a neighbor's daughter who is barely of age and trying to stay away from her alcoholic Father.
Themes:[/u] Teasing, Slow Build, etc.

I'm seriously open to just about anything, let me know if you have any other ideas that sparked your mind[/u]