News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The new earth( M x F)

Started by seeker619, August 24, 2015, 09:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

The role play will start with the release of chemical weapons that almost destroy the planet.  Those who inhaled the poison simply stopped breathing and suffocated.  Those who received a smaller dose woke up but had problems ever replacing all of the hormones needed to stimulate the body as it took so much energy just to plan what they would do to survive that often they simply dehydrated from not staying awake long enough to swollow enough water to live.

The third wave of deaths was brought on by all of the hundreds of thousands of dead humans not to mention the wildlife which began to saturate the air with chemical by products of organic decomposition mixing with the still active poison crating a different neurotoxin  which makes some people suicidal, some homicidal, and others both.  In addition to inducing these two behaviors it also results in a certain portion of the population reacting to it differently than the majority.  The majority died either quickly or slowly.  These survivors were fucking whatever they could rape or simply agree mutually to fuck each other until one or the other died.

Our two characters find each other early.  My character finds your character passed out and checks to see if she is alive and finds she is but not breathing.  I administer CPR and from the small amount of poison that was ii the lining of your mouth I ingest.  Confused I find a woman below me with no shirt on(I pulled it off to keep any buttons from being pressed into her during compressions I see my hands nearly cupping her breasts.  I am now overly sexually charged and your char winds up getting raped.  However, early sexual stimulation upon waking keeps one from becoming permanently mad and she wakes later very determined to survive and violent but not so much so that she cannot control it with some effort.  She may kill a few people before together they get their emotions under control and clear their thinking. 

This would be where they search out and look for others of their kind who survived.  Please let me know if interested or if you have changes you think would work well with. 

Thanks for reading.