You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:33:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A huge mess! (F Seeking M writing partner or partners)  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Kiara WellsomeTopic starter

A huge mess! (F Seeking M writing partner or partners)
« on: August 20, 2015, 01:15:34 AM »

Greetings and hello! There are a ton of nicknames I go by, but lets just stick with Kiara; alright? Alright! I’m a long time roleplayer and seeker of adventures! Sail the high--- wait. Let me start over. I’ve been roleplaying since I was 12 (Currently 25 now), and it’s been everything from Sailormoon, to Yugioh. Original fantasy is my favorite type of genera to roleplay now-a-days. I’ve RP’d on World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 11, and 14; and I have been apart of different proboard forums. I’ve been writing since I can remember, and I do art as well.

I enjoy the whole aspect of roleplaying, either it being meeting at a bar, or an epic adventure. However, I do enjoy the realism that flows with it. I love developing story (though recently that’s been very difficult), and characters. I’ve been developing my characters through-out their exsistance, so they have personalities…. Accomplishments, desires, etc… everything that a real person has. This even includes disorders!

As someone said, there are more to my characters then just what happens within the bedroom (or where ever they decide to get… their freak on). These are my brain babies and I want their stories to be told, and explored by everyone! …Well maybe by only a selective few.  I am looking for someone or someones who not only understands this, but feels the same way.

Here are my O/O's: <HERE>
Apologies and Absences

Do I still have you with me? Good!

Now I do have a few things I am looking for specifically. Keep in mind that this isn’t a one-sided road. I offer the same as I ask.

I. Partners. I am obviously here to acquire a few people who share not only similar interests but also share the common joy of writing with. For my character(s) to get to know theirs as well. I have a few characters to choice from with different personalities and quirks, however; that’s for a later post.

II. Longevity. I hope I made this clear before, but it’s something that I would like to repeat. RPing and the development that comes from it forms a story, you are watching events unfold either it be tragic or dark, happy, and sad. Or just plain epic. I want to find someone who wants to help write their character stories with my own. Develop and grow them as if they are a real person. Obviously some stories are going to be shorter than others; I am perfectly okay with this! It’s all about the story that forms within that short period of time. (Or the journey rather).

III. Literacy and Grammar. This is something even I struggle with from time to time; at least the grammar part of it. Making simple typos is fine. We have Word document to help with mostly all our spelling. However if it’s a constant misspelling of a common word… or not using any punctuation; and stupid chat speak… it’s gross. I will want to reach through the screen and slap you on the cheeks. While probably face desking a couple of times. ( I would like to just admit right here is I do try my best to make sure I punctuate correctly, and
where it needs to go however I still have difficulty with it.)

IV. Details. OH MAH GAWD, I do love me some details… and since this is a forum. PLEASE go nuts! Just note that I will be trying my own damnest to either match your length or close to it. It’s another reason why I am here, to help develop my roleplaying replies from just two sentences to like three paragraphs or more. (I use to be on a forum where they had minimum requirements in characters).

V. Friendship. I want friendship outside of the story as well. Basically I want to be your buddy and friend outside of roleplay. I am always there to help and give my advice when asked for it. And I really am hoping (due to something I might get into with my partners privately about), my partner can help me be inspired to roleplay and post and do my best. (This is an obvious I will do that for my partners as well)

VI. Realism. SOoo much this. I understand that there are people out there that want to… roleplay a furry, or some robot or something that has like a ten and a half foot cock, that cums buckets; but no. Keep it real with that… I honestly don’t give two flying rears if you’re a furry or robot… but keep the important bits (hahar jk on important), real. We’re obviously in fantasy land, but not /that/ kind of fantasy land.

VII. Stability. This. So much this. I’ve had this happen a bunch of times with me, and frankly it did discourage me in ever writing much less roleplaying again because the sudden *poof* of my partner(s). It sucks! I do my damnest and best to try and keep in communication with my friends and roleplay buddies about how my day is going AND if I will be able to Roleplay, or post in general. There are some days that honestly I cannot do it. And I am sure my partners have had this too. However, I do not want to waste your time nor my time in basically… posting one day then waiting 6 months for the next reply. I do expect at least a 12 hour to 24 hour post. I will /always/ let my partner know about where I stand. Unless something really bad happens to me, I will not vanish on my partner(s).

What do I ask of You? I don’t ask much from you. Just that you take a look at my o/o’s to make sure we’re compatible. Then a small introduction of who you are. It doesn’t NEED to be a book though, but don’t make it too short either. So just tell me a little bit about yourself. Tell me which character(s) you are interested in, and if none of them appeal to you; let us both brainstorm! Is there something that you would like to play with me? I’m all ears, and obviously just like you, I have the right to decline or accept.

Extra Info
For any prospective partners.

• I myself am a twenty-five year old Bisexual Gender-fluid individual (sometimes a guy... sometimes a girl)

• I enjoy playing both male and female roles and have no preferences if I'm playing with a male, female, or other; be it humanoid or beast.

• Research will be done in those that show interest in writing together. 
I'm less inclined to play with those that have no forum stories or another example of
their post or do have not have an On/Off thread somehow listed, in any way, shape, or form.

• I reserve the right to look beyond the first come, first served basis.
I tend to favour creativity, style and a connection before all else.

• Keep in mind that I might have multiple story versions running between partners, unless asked specifically.

• Plot before smut in my book, though I have no problems and even encourage a good steamy scene.

• Preferred medium from left to right: Thread->Pm->Mail->Emal->Skype.

Whew! The first post is done and made! Below will be a lot more information for you to soak up :)

Re: A huge mess! (F Seeking M writing partner or partners)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 01:15:46 AM »
Current Writing Samples and Stories
Current writing examples

A talk amongst "friends". (Warcraft Universe)

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:18:53 AM by Kiara Wellsome »

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 01:15:58 AM »
Characters

Please note that these characters even though they were made within a certain universe can and will be used in other settings and universe as well.

Azrael Shadowwalker (M) (This character is brand new I haven't even set up a bio for him yet so he's a major WIP

Kiara Ann Wellsome

♕ Age; 20
♕ Alignment; Neutral
♕ Sex; Female
♕ Species: Half-Breed, (Half-Human, half-demon)
♕ Class; Low to Middle class
♕ Marital Status: Single
♕ Lovers: None – for now
♕ Preferences; Men
♕ Plays/Kinks; Light BDSM, pet/master play, anal, doggy style
♕ Turn-Ons; Facial hair on a man tickles her fancy, well dressed ‘gentleman’, being dominated (comes with master/ pet play)
♕ Turn-Offs; Annoying and clingy individuals, snarky bitches, over-the-top girlie girls, pink anything

Rynseryth
♕ Age; Mid-30s
♕ Alignment; Neutral
♕ Sex; Male
♕ Species: Elf
♕ Class; Low to Middle class
♕ Sexuality; Bisexual (prefers men)
♕ Plays/Kinks; Light bondage, pet/master play, anal,
♕Greatest flaw: Focusing on his work, his asshole-ish ways, and being a little ‘too serious’ at times
♕Best quality: Protective over what he owns, and cares for.
♕Favorites: His work mainly, those that pay him gold, gold in general,
♕Pet peeves/dislikes: Clinginess and neediness, hyperactive people, distributions from his work, annoying people, most women

Saetian Ther'aso
♕ Age; Mid-20s
♕ Alignment; Good
♕ Sex; Male
♕ Class; Middle class
♕ Sexuality; Bisexual (prefers women)
♕ MBTI Personality Type: ESFJ - The Caregiver
♕ Persona: Loving and caring, protector, and leader, knows how to communicate and connect with people, willing to help and listen, tries to find a win-win solution to most problems.
♕ Greatest flaw: People pleaser and too much of a soft-heart
♕ Best quality: Born to lead
♕ Pet Peeves/Dislikes: Overly zelous indiviuals, womanizers, people who try to outshine others, overly snooty
♕ Siblings: Swanne Ther'aso

Swanne Ther'aso
♕ Age; Mid-40s (Though acts 20)
♕ Alignment; Good
♕ Sex; Female
♕ Class; Middle class
♕ Sexuality; Straight
♕ MBTI Personality Type: ISFJ - The Nurturer
♕ Persona: Loyal, kind, caring, bookworm, warm, generous and dependable; strong sense of responsibility and courage
♕ Greatest flaw: Usually judges before knowing people, especially other women
♕ Best quality: Motherly
♕ Pet Peeves/Dislikes: Other women, creepy guys, dishonest people, certain species, dirtiness, clutter, non-organization
♕ Siblings: Saetian Ther'aso

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:24:46 AM by Kiara Wellsome »

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 01:16:53 AM »
Current Stories

None Yet
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 01:38:07 AM by Kiara Wellsome »

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 01:17:04 AM »
Story Ideas

Currently, the one story that I'd like to focus on getting a partner (or more, as this could be a small group story) is one that I'd dreamt up years and years ago and haven't had the chance to play out. The setting would be an original fantasy world; all of the details of said world have not been hammered out so it's definitely open to suggestions from my partner(s). In this world, magic does exist, as do creatures of the supernatural - demons, vampires, werewolves, etc. My character, Kiara, is your run of the mill tavern girl; she cooks, cleans, and serves the patrons in exchange for room and board. Life at the tavern is fairly ordinary and uneventful, keep for the local festivals held each year. Sometimes, a bard will come through the area and spin tales of far off places, daring fights, and magical sorcerers but that's usually where the excitement ends. That is, until your character walks into her life. They would be of some supernatural race and of an evil alignment. Kiara catches his eye and under the cloak of night, kidnaps and whisks her off to his lair/manor/castle/dungeon/whatever type of housing you'd prefer to have. From that point on, she exists as his plaything - someone he can toy with and torture at his whim. Clearly, the details of the story will be left to the telling of it between my partner(s) and I, but I'd like for the end result for Kiara to be "turned" so to speak, whether it be that she's become the same race as her captor or that he has just made her alignment change.

Also up for grabs

Once the orc, Gul’dan, was “defeated”, the war on Draenor had evaporated. This left time for the heros and champions of both the alliance and horde to rest; however there were rumors that King Varian Wyrnn was plotting a continuation of war against the Horde. Vol’jin keeping silent and maintaining the Horde, as per; Varian’s warning. Things that did not concern a certain rogue.

Rynseryth was a master at his crafts, engineering, potion making, and poison making. HIs small organization wasn’t as successful as he’d like it to be. Trying to find people to sell off to the black market was almost damn near impossible lately. He had possibles but then they would suddenly vanish. The Blood Knights were always suspicious of his activity, even inside Murder Row, which is where they started to pester him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the Call to Arms complete and the war dying down, the champions and heros of Azeroth now can take a breather and moving on from Ashran. The horde disembarks back to their own homes and cities.

Saer stays quietly within his garrison, still taking command and gathering resources just in case they are needed. Commanding about six to seven units, and ordering for more resources; it gets cold and lonely within the lands of Draenor.

In a galaxy far far away….

A young padawan is confused by her feelings for her master, and being in a contest with one other; she falls in love… but that love proves to be fault and her feelings are ignored… she is now in a duel with not only herself but of course her master; who would prove to be the victor? The master…. or the padawan?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:10:38 PM by Kiara Wellsome »

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 01:44:40 AM »
Part 6 Reserved

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 01:45:53 AM »
Part 7 - Updates Reserved!

8/20/2015  - Posted :D Added everything!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 02:43:26 AM by Kiara Wellsome »

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 02:32:23 PM »
Added 3 new plot bunnies. :)

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 04:23:57 PM »
Update in my MIA forum :)

Offline oldodo

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 11:03:46 AM »
Hello,
I am not sure I can meet your requirements, but I did like your style and wanted to tell you just that. Will be looking for your stories.