You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:01:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supernatural (TV Show) Roleplay Request? *UPDATED 8/6/2015**F Looking For Male*  (Read 124 times)

Offline CrowleyIsMyKing420Topic starter

• Queen Of Hell
  • Lady
  • Threesomer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Rules: MUST READ
1) Please be patient with me. I happen to be busy in rl a lot.
2) NO RAPE OF ANY KIND!
3) Have fun <3
4) Please know how to spell and form a sentence x.x
5) No controlling my character.
6) ALL characters are to be over the age of 18!
MORE COMING SOON

Character Information
Name: Katerina Patrova
Verse(s): Any; Mostly Supernatural (the TV show)
Species: Human
Breast Size: 42D
Body Type: Kinda chubby but with a curvy body
Seeking: Males who can handle a fat booty babe with an appetite for rough sex~

Kinks
~Possessive Behavior
~Rough Sex
~Anal
~Being fucked silly
~Dirty Talk
~Begging
~Hair pulling
~Spanking
~Big Cocks
~Blood Play
~Knife Play
~Being Tied Up
~Being Dominated
~Established Relationships
~Squirting
~Daddy!Kink
MORE COMING SOON

Scenarios And Characters
Sam Winchester
~Sam and Dean getting into a fight and Dean leaves in the Impala to calm down but Sam just comes up to Katerina and says, "Get in my bed, now."
~Sam fucking Katerina while she has a butt plug in.
~While researching for a case, accidentally grabs your personal diary (that has entries about wet dreams Katerina has had about him) instead of your hunting journal.
~Sam teasing Katerina mercilessly in the car and then fucking her senseless back in the bunker.
~A witch putting a spell on Sam, leaving him in his most primal state, only wanting to claim Katerina and being jealous of anyone coming near her.
~Sam fingering Katerina awake and then fucking her into the sheets
~Katerina being really self-conscious of her short height, but it secretly turns Sam on 
MORE COMING SOON

Souless!Sam
~Already being in a BDSM relationship with Sam before he jumped into the pit. Then when he comes back souless, things get even more interesting
~Soulless!Sam fucking Katerina against his car in the rain in an empty lot.
~Soulless!Sam pressing Katerina against a wall and whispering about how much he wanted to fuck her before he fell into the pit.
MORE COMING SOON

Dean Winchester

Demon!Dean
~Being tied up, at demon!Dean’s mercy while he slowly torments Katerina with his mouth and fingers.
MORE COMING SOON

Castiel

Crowley
~Crowley addicted to Katerinas blood, and one night it ends in kinky knife play.
~Katerinas ten years are up and when she ends up in hell demons take her to Crowley’s office to be his new favorite pet
~Katerina accidentally drinking a love potion that makes her really horny and Crowley is the only one in the bunker.
~Crowley being addicted to Katerinas human blood and her being addicted to his demon blood.
~Someone being interested in Katerina, but Crowley gets jealous and shows her that only he can make her feel how she wants and need.
~Crowley going into his mating season/heat and Katerinas the only thing he wants.
~Having really rough S&M sex with Crowley.
MORE COMING SOON

Lucifer
~Reverse cowgirling Lucifer in a church.
~Lucifer putting his hands around Katerinas throat while he fucks her.
~Lucifer finding out that one of Katerinas kinks is his power.
~Lucifer bending Katerina over and eating her out from behind.
~Katerina being an angel and being Lucifers mate before he fell
~Lucifer showing Katerina how cruel he can be, after she say he’s more loving in bed than she imagined.
~Lucifer using his grace to arouse Katerina while she watches a movie with Sam and Dean. Then when she's finally alone with him, he punishes her for making him wait to long.
~Being in a Daddy!kink relationship with Lucifer.
~Lucifer finding Katerinas vibrator and punishing her with it for pleasuring herself without him.
~Being Lucifers queen and his only entertainment while he's locked away in the pit.
MORE COMING SOON

John Winchester
~John taking his frustrations out on you in the motel room after a particularly tough hunt.
MORE COMING SOON

Ways To Contact Me
PM's
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 07:26:45 PM by CrowleyIsMyKing420 »