You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:22:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Much Incest! Wow Doge!  (Read 147 times)

Offline CaptainOrangeTopic starter

Much Incest! Wow Doge!
« on: July 30, 2015, 04:22:32 PM »
Hey there, I'm in a bit of a weird mood so I thought I'd give this a go. I don't have any experience using these forums so please excuse me if I do something wrong. I'm looking for men or women to play a sister, brother, cousin, etc. for an idea of mine. Now, the idea could be that we meet at a family reunion or perhaps get a little tipsy one evening and things escalate from there. I'm generally open to many kinks, all I ask is that any males that apply have no aversion to bottoming. As for settings, I'm wide open, fantasy, sci-fi, modern times, it's all good to me. As for characters, all characters involved sexually must be of legal age (18+), I prefer anthro or furry characters, but I'm willing to accept humans or whatever else you may come up with. If you're interested, please send me a pm to let me know, as I rarely ever check any forums unless I need to post something. Also, thanks for reading. :3