You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:18:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a partner (F for M)  (Read 426 times)

Offline AnnieSatinTopic starter

Looking for a partner (F for M)
« on: July 27, 2015, 08:45:32 PM »
Hi I'm looking for a long term rp partner to write with. I have a ton of ideas but a few of them are:

A regency era rp 
(romance, historical, fluffy)
He is the son of a wealthy landowner a Lord perhaps he is promised in marriage to a beautiful young girl who is very stuck up and interested in only his money and status. He is marrying her because he has to he knows it's a good match and the one he loves is gone anyway. She left two year earlier promised to his cousin. They never said they loved each other and by the time he was going to admit it she was already promised. Only now she is back.. his cousin died in a horse accident a week before their wedding.

Money makes her panties drop
(BDSM, Dom/Sub, Corruption)
She was raised poor by a single mother who died a few years ago and now she barely makes ends meet by working as a waitress in a high class Italian restaurant. One night he comes in on a date, his date is a bore but his waitress is perfect. She is very sweet, vulnerable, kind hearted. After his flop of a date he comes back to the place and waits out back for her, convinces her to let him drive her home. But he doesn't take her home. He takes her to his place, he basically offers her everything he has, the money the house the cars the power if she will agree to be his doll. He controls everything from what she wears to how she acts he wants to control it all. I see him as being abusive when she disobeys or does something wrong. It's a dark storyline involving sex, physical punishment, controlling behavior, jealousy.

Phantom of the Ballet
(BDSM, Dom/Sub,Corruption,Control)
It's a fandom twist on the phantom of the opera. She is a ballet dancer who is lost in the corps and background until one of the rich backers of the ballet spots her. She becomes his obsession, he gets her pushed up into the spotlight and starts controlling her, growing jealous and paranoid when she dances with a male dancer.

My requirements in a partner are that you post atleast every other day, a minimum of 3 paragraphs or atleast enough for me to reply and maintain interested.

I am open to any ideas invovling MxF pairings. I love controlling jealous dark men and I encourage unsolicited PMs.

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 09:22:32 PM by AnnieSatin »

Offline AnnieSatinTopic starter

Re: Looking for a partner (F for M)
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 12:43:20 PM »
Bump for updating and changes to some stories.  O8)