You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 09:31:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DM LF feisty female  (Read 319 times)

Offline Sir GeoffreyTopic starter

DM LF feisty female
« on: July 14, 2015, 11:18:43 PM »
I'm tired of all the milk toast here. People looking for partners and don't respond, starting an RP and after 3 posts they're gone without a thanks or "I'm bored."

I'm looking for an older female partner with life experience, can write creatively with proper spelling and grammar, and a wild imagination.  I am looking for someone who has fantasies and wants to live them out vicariously through an RP. I love dominance. I love those that like to fantasize about being dominated, humiliated and forced.  I'm also tired of the "kids" that say they're great writers and really, they're not.

I'd love to hear from someone who'd like to engage in an adult NC RP on a long term basis. Tell me your ideas, I'll tell you mine and maybe we can meet
in the middle somewhere.

Any takers?  Please PM if you are interested...

Offline Stattick

Re: DM LF feisty female
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 12:59:49 AM »
The word you're looking for is milquetoast. That's a person who's timid or submissive. Milk toast is something you might have for breakfast.

You know, if you're advertising for a partner with proper spelling and grammar... you might want to proofread your ad.

Offline Sir GeoffreyTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 10:23:17 AM »
I meant milk toast.  Bland, vanilla, boring.  Like something someone might have for breakfast.  BTW - thanks for the opinion that I didn't ask for. You might want to mind you own business.

Offline Somnifera

• The aggressively autochorissexual xenophile.
  • Lady
  • Enchanted
  • A mouthful of tendrils behind a civil smile~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 01:58:17 PM »
That's a pretty weak save. Milquetoast is often colloquially used to mean 'bland, boring, common' as well as submissive. It means overall weak and uninteresting, and I'd bet money that's the context in which you heard it but apparently didn't read it.

It's 'milquetoast' and you're not looking quite as seasoned as you attempted. Take it as a learning experience.

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 09:24:11 PM »
From Staff

This is the request board, not the debate board.  Elliquiy has rules regarding civility as well.  As this thread no longer meets the requirements for either civility or requests, it is being locked.