You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 01:05:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Werewolves, Vampires and Crooks (F looking for takers)  (Read 5107 times)

Offline MaeveTopic starter

Re: Werewolves, Vampires and Crooks (F looking for takers)
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2016, 09:03:54 PM »
35) An Unexpected Clause

It had been 200 years since she had sold her soul to the Sorcerer Zul Duradel. She knows because even after all this time she makes a line with chalk every morning on her cell wall. He moved her to a new one everytime she ran out of wall space.

It's the only way she can tell time here, but counting those rooms of tally marks. Endless blank days of cleaning the keep, cooking his meals, seeing the same dead or desperate eyes of all of those who came to do deals with him. Endless nights of satisfying him.

She thought this would be her eternity. Until one morning, just after she marked another line on the wall, he pulled her into a forbidden room and held out a glowing glass jar. She knows what it is even before she laid her eyes on it. It was her soul, something she thought lost forever.

"I'll give it back to you," he told her, tossing the precious jar from one paw to the other, "but I need a favor."

Offline MaeveTopic starter

Re: Werewolves, Vampires and Crooks (F looking for takers)
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2016, 01:15:45 PM »
I Drew The Curtains, I Close The Doors

Musical Inspiration

It would just be one night. Her pride wasn't worth the destruction of their pretty port city. Her dignity could be sacrificed to the admiral and his many warships. She found it almost funny that her chastity could weighed in cannons and powder. That the beauty of her homeland could be compared to her own in the minds of military men.

She guessed however that on the morrow, he would be the only one considered a hero.