You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:49:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Marriage of Convenience (F looking for M)  (Read 261 times)

Offline NicolettaTopic starter

Marriage of Convenience (F looking for M)
« on: June 28, 2015, 07:20:07 PM »
Hi folks,
I haven't posted one of these in a while so be kind to me.  Don't post on here, PM me please.

Please note this is not to be a dom/sub role.

I'm looking to do a role with someone who can post fairly regularly (2-3 times a week) but am prepared to accept less than that if you're the right fit for what I want to do.  I'd prefer posts of approx 2-3 paragraphs but am open to compromise on this.  I'm not a picture post-er so please accept that from the off.

The Role
We are a married couple in our late 20s/early 30s and have been married for 2-3 years.  It was (guess what?) a marriage of convenience for all intents and purposes.  Our families are old money and have been acquainted for generations and it was considered a good match for us to be together and merge the business empires of the two families into one.  We don't hate each other but we aren't close; our respective careers keep us extremely busy and we haven't spent the majority of our married life together, I'm thinking you've been in NYC and I've been in Europe. 
We have an arrangement whereby we accept that given the unromantic reasons for our marriage we didn't pick each other, so can have sex with other people.  We must be discreet so to the media and outside world we are happily married and exclusively committed to one another.
The role would be I have returned to NYC as my work has brought me there and also for a family/business function.  Therefore we are living together for a long period of time for the first time in our marriage.  It makes us really see each other and the dynamic of our marriage changes.

If anyone is interested please PM me for more info/your suggestions on the role.