You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:18:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Question about Redbubble  (Read 334 times)

Offline AmberStarfireTopic starter

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Question about Redbubble
« on: June 06, 2015, 03:08:24 PM »
Hi,

I noticed that you have E merchandise for sale through Redbubble (I got some E stickers off them a while ago) :D and I'm thinking of using their site to sell some of my artwork on different products. I'm just wondering how you've found them to be, and whether it's been a bit complicated or if it's a fairly simple thing to do?

I've been considering other sites like Cafepress, but I remember from years back that at that time you needed to be in the US or have a US bank account, though that may have changed by now. I notice with Redbubble that they have a Paypal option regardless of country.

Offline Vekseid

Re: Question about Redbubble
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2015, 01:41:38 AM »
Redbubble and Zazzle payout through Paypal, so you can use them if you can use Paypal.

I originally planned to use Zazzle, but their system is insanely convoluted and designed to artificially drive up the 'Products available' count. I eventually ran into a bug that prevented me from selling an entire class of merchandise for some unholy reason and I decided to cut my losses and the ridiculous amount of hours I spent trying to get a Zazzle line to 'work'.

Redbubble is simpler by far.

Offline AmberStarfireTopic starter

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Question about Redbubble
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 08:09:06 AM »
I'm sorry to hear you had such a frustrating and time-consuming run-in with Zazzle. *Makes a note to steer clear of them.*

The fact Redbubble has Paypal (which means I should be able to use it in the first place) and is simpler definitely sounds promising. Thanks Veks.