You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 04:26:16 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Tharic is looking for a good sub (M for F)  (Read 174 times)

Offline TharicTopic starter

Tharic is looking for a good sub (M for F)
« on: June 01, 2015, 12:24:52 PM »
Greetings and salutations you horny little devils.

First, thank you for taking the time to read my thread. Feel free to browse my O&Os and past writing to get an idea of my style. Links are included below.

I'm looking to write a public story with someone involving a D/s scenario. Ideally the story would include the initial "meet", getting to know your char, the dom (my char) discussing the D/s aspect with your char, getting acclimated, etc before you decide you want to try D/s. Then progressing on through the process of training and collaring. I don't envision it ending at collaring but continuing on through. The story would be a face-to-face D/s scenario and not an online type setting.

Ideally this would be a longer term story. I'm a fan of flushing out the major arcs of a story before hand but leaving details to us as we co-write.

Please realize that this is NOT a first come, first serve basis. I am a VERY picky person to write with. Most of my friends will agree with me. I like to get to know the other person a bit, spend time picking through details, backgrounds, pictures (yes, I'm a HUGE fan of pictures) before we really start posting back and forth. That takes time.  Also, please keep in mind. When I say that I'm a VERY picky person, I really mean it. I'm going to poke through your writing history, see if I feel we may match up. If you've been here for a relatively short period of time, yes, that will certainly lessen the possibility of me writing with you. But please know it's not you personally, as I said, I'm just a picky person. If I'm going to invest my time into a story that I've wanted to write for some time now, I want to do it with the right person.

I'm fully expecting this to take me several weeks before I find that "right fit" for this story.

Also, with regards to speed. I'm not looking to one-shot this in a frantic work-ignored afternoon. I'm perfectly fine writing a story where either one of us gets a post in a week. If it's more than that, great. If it's less than that, AND we're both fine with it, that's great too.

I'm also a big fan of communication, so typically I have a PM thread going back and forth with a co-author at the same time the actual RP thread is going.

Now that I've scared most sensible people off. Feel free to send me a PM. If you want to throw some ideas my way, feel free. I'm NOT looking to godmod this idea telling you what my chars name is, your chars name, etc. I want this to be a fully collaborative effort between us.

Any questions? Please PM me. Don't be intimidated by me at all. I'm not really as sexy as I may seem. ;)

Tharic