You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 24, 2017, 10:03:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wabisuke's Wanderings/Nerdporium [Male for Female/Trans/Futa]  (Read 1909 times)

Offline WabisukeTopic starter

Hello all of you wonderful people. Thank you for stopping by my humble thread. If any of these ideas should strike your fancy, or if you have an idea that you would like to pursue writing with me, please don't hesitate to send me a private message.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------                             ---------
Ideas

Not Ideal: Set in a High-Fantasy World called Erasviel, the Diplomancer of the Court of the Third King is very close to securing a peace treaty between man and the Orcs which live in the mountains to the north. The only catch: He must take a bride from the Orc Tribe and survive the harrowing journey that is the Orcish Marriage Ritual, or the two sides could face another hundred years of war.

To Be Of Use: In a world of heroes, everyone is a little fucked up. My character is a former child hero who lost most of his powers during a world-ending event. No longer fit enough to protect the world, he still desires to be helpful to the people who do protect it. He is something between the archetypal "old man giving advice at a bar" and a trusted confidante. He recognizes the difficulties and frustrations of living a double life, and also how difficult it can be to be intimate with someone without powers. He offers comfort, advice, or satisfaction to the heroes that need it. He is one of the few people durable enough to survive a passionate night with a superhuman who is also out of the fight.

Note: Original heroes are fine. Would also be interested in playing opposite a rotating cast of DC or Marvel heroines.

Like Tinder, but for Crazies: An underground social media app uses a Tinder-like selection process to connect users with rape fantasies to each other. Users identify as either a wolf or a sheep, include a small bio, pictures, and details of what their fantasy entails. They can set their status to "Waiting", which will alert the wolves that they've been matched with that they are willing to play out their fantasy. Once the "scent" is in the air, the attack becomes imminent.

Sisters: A woman's incestuous feelings for her sister haunt her to the point where she feels compelled by a force to act on them. The force could he her dom boyfriend/husband, or something paranormal. I would like to play the role of the force, and the woman's possibly sadistic sister.

What does it mean to "Be Myself"?: A successful novelist moves to a small, seaside city, his life recently thrown into turmoil by his newly acquired fame and fortune. Seeking distance from his friends and family, his only relief from confusion and existential crisis is the young woman whose company he regularly finds himself in. She could be someone who manages the property he is staying at, a waitress at the only restaurant in town, a local police officer, or perhaps a prostitute.

Passenger: Shamelessly inspired by the movie Passengers and what I think went terrible wrong with it. My character wakes up early on a trans-solar system journey, Ninety years early. Looking for someone to play an artificial intelligence whom he interacts with to try and stay sane, as well as perhaps a few different female characters whom he wakes up and puts back to sleep. Crazy man in space adventure.

Notice Me: Our characters are room mates. After an awkward incident where your character accidentally walks in on my character taking care of himself in the shower, something of a spark flies between the two, but they get very quickly interrupted. Now my character is trying to re-create the incident by leaving doors open, hoping to inspire some sort of action from his room-mate. Shamelessly inspired by this doujinshi.

The Wicked Couple's Toy: A young woman falls hopelessly in love with a young man, who marries her for social and financial gain, but she soon finds out that his one true love is his maid, and the two of them take great delight in reminding the poor young woman that she is his wife only in the public eye. They force her to watch and participate in their love making, and engineer ways of publicly humiliating her in front of her family at social engagements to torment her. Why? Because misery looks so good on the face of their little toy. Looking for someone comfortable playing both female roles.

I don't know anything, You're the One that Knows: Any kind of pure smut story with my character being Araragi Koyomi and your character being Ougi Oshino.

Note : Any of the roles listed above may be played by a trans character, a futanari, or a tomboy type character.

Universes I'm Interested in Playing In

Please send me a message if you have a plot idea involving these worlds that you would like to try

-DC Comics (Especially Batman Beyond)
-Marvel Comics
-Overwatch
-Tenchi Muyo!
-Kill la Kill
-My Hero Academia
-Mob Psycho 100
-One Punch Man
-Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra
-Fate Stay Night
-KonoSuba
-Re:Zero
-Bakemonogatari

Notes:
- I will only be playing a male character, but for any of the above options the other role may be female, futanari, transgender, or a reverse-trap/tomboy.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 03:10:54 PM by Wabisuke »

Re: Wabisuke's French Vanilla Roleplay Requests MxF/MxFuta/Trans
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:18:17 PM »
Bleed Out The Beast and Shame and Catharsis has been added!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:31:00 PM by Wabisuke »

Re: Wabisuke's French Vanilla Roleplay Requests MxF/MxFuta/Trans
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 04:35:52 AM »
The Forbidden Books Section Added!

Re: Stories for Sinners
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 06:08:14 PM »
You Are What You Love, Not What Loves You Back Added!

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 09:40:18 PM »
A Hellova Thing and What do you mean "Never"? added.

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 01:32:55 PM »
An Inconvenient Arrangement added!

Re: Stories for Sinners [Male for Female/Trans/Futa]
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 05:30:57 PM »
Frustration.EXE added!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:47:44 PM by Wabisuke »

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 01:47:51 PM »
Updated!

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2015, 02:24:22 AM »
I Only Lied About Being A Thief Added!

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 05:15:12 AM »
A Bully and a Masochist added!

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 08:11:28 PM »
Updated!

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2015, 11:45:23 PM »
A Modelling Career, By Hook or by Crook, A Super Unusual Hobby, Lessons in Delinquency Added!

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2015, 03:58:40 AM »
A Service, of Sorts Added!

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 08:06:01 PM »
Sightseeing added!

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 04:54:03 AM »
A Little More than Kin and Less than Kind added!

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2016, 10:44:03 AM »
El bumpo

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2016, 05:17:54 PM »
Updated!

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2016, 06:15:09 PM »
Notice Me! and Reduction added!

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 07:31:18 PM »
Updated!

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2016, 07:30:02 PM »
Updated!

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2016, 10:19:41 PM »
Not Helping Added!

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2016, 07:09:45 PM »
Training Manager added!

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2016, 02:19:17 PM »
Updated

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 02:48:26 PM »
To Be Of Use added.

Re: Wabisuke's Wanderings/Nerdporium [Male for Female/Trans/Futa]
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 07:57:14 PM »
I Don't Know Anything, You're the one who Knows and Universes I'm Interested in Playing In Added!