You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:47:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sansa's Story... (Seeking M)  (Read 242 times)

Offline sansaTopic starter

Sansa's Story... (Seeking M)
« on: May 19, 2015, 01:11:58 AM »
Hello folks! It has been a while since I've posted and I'm still working at getting my back together with my old games however I REALLY want to make it known that I'm craving some Game of Thrones!! Obviously by name, I really enjoy playing Sansa. I love her character and her development so with that said, it's not just the submissive side of her, but the way she's really becoming a key player in the game of thrones. So! Here are a list of pairings I would really love to see and we can flesh out an idea as far as where in the story we are, how developed as a character I would choose to play her, etc. also as a side note, I'm totally down to play other characters or original characters, just throw them out there for me.

Sansa/OC
Sansa/Joffrey
Sansa/The Hound
Sansa/Ramsey
Sansa/Theon
Sansa/ other....(enter character here?)

Again, I love Sansa but I also really love other characters so just pitch me some thoughts.
If fandoms aren't really your thing, maybe we can come up with our own game and I can create a character with similar characteristics as Sansa. Also, being that this is a time period game, I am aware Sansa is a younger women, but we can play with her age to something that makes YOU comfortable if that works best!

We also do not need to follow book it TV storylines!!

Offline sansaTopic starter

Re: Sansa's Story... (Seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 07:20:31 PM »
Also
Sansa/ Tyrion
Sansa/ Jamie