You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:09:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some ideas (MxM)  (Read 343 times)

Offline DarkleatherTopic starter

• Outraged innocent, curious passer-by, concerned voter. Actually, none of the above :)
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Ask me and find out
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Some ideas (MxM)
« on: May 10, 2015, 12:45:39 PM »
I've got a few ideas I've been throwing around recently.  I always prefer the submissive role.  They are fairly loose and I'd want to discuss them before getting going so that both of us are happy with them:

1) Captured cop
A brutal cop is captured by a gang leader who then sexually abuses the cop and slowly turns him into his leather toy
2) The anger of wizards
The captain of the guard insults a powerful wizard.  The wizard slowly takes everything away from him, turning him from a dominant male into his personal slave
3) Undercover
A young police officer goes undercover in a nightclub that is suspected to be a front for a drug gang.  Once there, he is seduced by what he sees and slowly falls under the sway of the charismatic night club owner
4) The wager
Two leather man are both alpha males and have had a friendly rivalry.  One night they make a bet - and the loser has to submit to the other for a 24 hour period.  Can the winner turn the loser from top to bottom in one single day?  And at the end of 24 hours, what happens?
5) Gym-fit
A middle-aged man starts going to the gym to get fit again and meets a trainer who starts him on some odd supplements.  He also starts to control what the man wears and the man starts to experience a change in feelings and emotions as well as physical changes.  What is the trainers ultimate goal and why is there a second floor of the gym for "Experienced Gym Members"

I've got lots of other ideas as well

• Outraged innocent, curious passer-by, concerned voter. Actually, none of the above :)
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Ask me and find out
  • View My Rolls
Re: Some ideas (MxM)
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »
Bump

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Ask me and find out
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 12:31:42 AM »
Bump

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Ask me and find out
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 11:11:23 AM »
Bump