You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 04:19:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: *Insert Witty Title Here*(M for F)  (Read 721 times)

Offline Josh ArcanumTopic starter

*Insert Witty Title Here*(M for F)
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:20:59 PM »
Alright, so I had one of these, but it felt a little old and outdated so I decided to start up a new one in hopes of freshening things up a bit.  So for those of you that aren't familiar with me, I'm a 27 year old male and I've got way more imagination that I know what to do with.  So with that in mind, I joined this site a couple of years back to put that imagination to use and have pretty much become addicted to the site and the environment that's been fostered here.  So what you'll see here is just a few ideas that I have been bouncing around and am looking to see where they go.  Some of them are more fleshed out than others while some are just little bits and pieces that I'm hoping will be fleshed out with the proper partner.  Any idea that you see here is open to discussion so if you see something that you might be interested in, but aren't quite sure about the details, please send me a PM and I'll be more than happy to discuss them with you.

This is a pretty good idea about what turns me on and off sexually.  If there's anything that you're not clear on or isn't addressed, just ask.  I have no problem answering questions.

Non-Sexual ONS
Creativity:  I LOVE creativity.  If you come at me with something new, something interesting, or something way outside the box, you'll have my attention almost immediately.  That doesn't mean that it always has to be something crazy, but I'm not a huge fan of run of the mill stuff so I do like to see something I haven't thought of before.

Communication:  I like to talk.  Sometimes I like to talk too much.  But to me, communication is important, whether it's letting someone know that I'll be out of town for a while or just wanting to talk about an aspect of the story that I'm not sure about.  I'm on Yahoo and Skype regularly and I almost always answer any PMs I get so I'm easy to get ahold of.  While I don't expect all my partners to be available 24/7, I do expect that I can get in touch with them if I have any issues and it's always nice just to chat about nothing from time to time as well.

Non-Sexual OFFS
Neediness:  Yes, I like to talk.  Yes, I like to keep in touch and chat and discuss things.  However, there are going to be times where I'm busy or I'm in a mood and just don't feel like talking.  It happens to all of us.  What drives me nuts is when I'm gone for a couple of days and I come back and I have a dozen messages from one person.  This has happened to me before and nothing turns me away from a story or a person more than that.  This is not to say if you don't hear from me right away that you can't send another message, but please know when enough is enough and that I will get back to you as soon as I'm able.

Story Ideas & Concepts

Criminal Intent
She's a brand new detective that's been assigned to the Homicide division when she catches a case.  Six murders, all of them with the same MO AND a suspect.  Thinking that this is going to be a cut and dry situation, she calls in the suspect, only to find out that nothing is as easy as she hoped with this man.

The idea for this story is that the detective is unable to prove that the suspect is the murderer, though she's sure that he is.  So even though she can't prove anything and everyone else tells her to move on to other suspects, she continues to focus on him.  This can go a number of different ways where perhaps she tries to get close to him in an effort to gain the evidence she needs to get him convicted or she ends up being his next victim and he captures her and keeps her alive.  I'm open to anything, I just like this general idea.

Assassins We Are
One is a veteran of the war with the Templars, years and dozens of kills under his belt as he seeks to avenge the death of his father and stop the Templar Order from gaining control of the world.  The other is a young apprentice to the Brotherhood, assigned to him for training.  But she is brass, confident, and difficult to teach.  One day, a training mission goes horribly wrong and they are plunged into the heart of enemy territory.  Can the veteran assassin find a way to get through to the young apprentice before they're discovered and killed?  Or will the young apprentice find a way to crack the wall that surrounds her mentor and, in the process, save them both?

As you can see, this is a fairly classic Assassin's Creed based story with an older male assassin and a younger, female apprentice.  This can be set in pretty much any time period and location on the planet and can grow into a romance if that's the way we decide to go.

Waking to a New World
When he went to sleep, it was 2022 and he was only undergoing a short trial to see if cryogenic freezing was a viable technology.  He was supposed to be woken up within a week if all went according to plan.  When he wakes, he finds himself in the ruin of the medical center that he'd gone to sleep in, the skeletons of human beings scattered around his pod.  Staggering out of the pod, he struggles to make sense of what's happened, but nothing makes sense.  It's then that he is discovered by a scavenger, searching the ruins of this place for food and other supplies.  Looking to her, the man can only ask a simple question.  "Where am I?  What happened here?"

Not sure what time period or type of world that he should awaken to, but I'm certainly thinking post-apocalyptic for a start.  Open to ideas on where to take this from there.

Modern Man, Ancient World
It was the first habitable planet that he'd come across.  Sending a message back to Earth, he eagerly began to lower his craft towards the surface, eager to land and take samples for study.  What he couldn't possibly have expected was that a faulty engine would result in a crash landing on the planet.  Now stranded and unable to get home, he finds himself forced to try and survive until another ship can hopefully be sent to rescue him.  But he has more immediate problems.  That being the planet's natural predators.....and its indigenous people.

I'm seeing this as a modern space explored crashing and being forced to learn to survive on a primitive world.  The indigenous people are open to discussion on their appearance and how they react to his arrival.

Here is just a list of different movies, games, or books that I'm interested in doing something in the world of.  It can be using currently existing characters in the world, or new characters just using the world.

Mass Effect
Final Fantasy(between 7-10)
Assassin's Creed
Death Race
Fast and Furious

And if you're looking to see some of my work to get a feel of how I play, here are the RPs that are either currently going or I was involved in but are now closed:

ON HOLD(Inactive for 4 weeks or more)

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 08:12:50 PM by Josh Arcanum »

Re: *Insert Witty Title Here*(M for F)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 12:37:58 AM »
Added Assassin's Collide.

Re: *Insert Witty Title Here*(M for F)
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 07:19:12 PM »
Been a long time since this got bumped so......*bumps*