You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 01:58:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub Sissy Looking for Dom [Sis for any]  (Read 271 times)

Offline PsyonicgTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Loyalty, Honesty, Laughter., Kindness, Generosity.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sub Sissy Looking for Dom [Sis for any]
« on: April 28, 2015, 08:41:57 AM »
Hello there everyone!

First things first thank you for deciding to take a quick look at this request post. It's not going to be a long one as the concept is quite simple.

What im looking for is to play an effeminate male who your character coerces/forces/black-mails or other wise convinces to become a sissy and then potentially entirely female. I'm looking for quite a BDSM filled story with lots of master/sub play but would also like a bit of a romantic self discovery plot behind it. Other than that it's really quite open. Other kinks could be included without any issue, we could set it in a fantasy setting and have a demon do it, a futuristic setting where it's compulsory for every girly guy to be paired with someone to make him a sissy, etc. All that I really care about being in the story is the reluctance being changed to embracing it, through force If needed.

Hopefully you like the general plot and would like to PM me. If you do PM me, could you please write a small bit about what kind of situation you'd like the story in personally just so I know if we're on the same page! Thanks.

Offline PsyonicgTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Loyalty, Honesty, Laughter., Kindness, Generosity.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Sub Sissy Looking for Dom [Sis for any]
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 02:12:53 PM »
Just updating this with my current favourite Sissy idea.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide