You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:16:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wishes and Wants: All welcome :)  (Read 605 times)

Offline KeidanceTopic starter

Wishes and Wants: All welcome :)
« on: April 09, 2015, 10:41:13 AM »

Read me baby, read me long and hard and all ni...hey wait a minute.

Hello and thank you for reading this. I have been RPing for years, longer then I would care to admit. During that time, I have played online via irc , messenger, in email as well as. Not bad considering I started offline with table top and yes, even Larped for a while. (I know, who admits that!). My tastes tend to run the gambit and while I tend to play Domme/Dom or strong females, I have to admit a sweet spot for the  bottom or switch position when the prompt or story sparks my muse to write a character that way. You like to play off of dark and twisted psycho's? I like to play dark and twisted psychos! You enjoy playing sweet vanilla stories, or not so sweet ones? I like to play those as well.  Insane, right, not rabbit holing your writing into tight jars of nummy joy?

Am I willing to play male? Absolutely. Am I willing to play multiple characters? Absolutely. Am I willing to play original characters in a set world? Yes. My tastes for the setting run as far as my imagination or yours can. And the only way I will know if I am willing to play out a story-line or a concept with you? Is for you to PM and ask me.

About that, feel free to PM, seriously.  I welcome anyone who thinks we may mesh, or who has perhaps read a few of my posts and thinks they would like to write off of me. I know my style can be eclectic and sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes it's not. I have to admit I have a dirty filthy megaton of love for the stories created and writing with a partner who enjoys the same. For me creating a joint story that has it's own life outside of the authors is a rush. It's why I chose to play in the medium I do.

;D Nothing makes me grin, quite like a story not going the way I or my partner (s) 'planned' because the characters find their own footing in the world and change as the situations and worlds do.In a good way of course, not in the I leave, you leave, someone throws a keyboard way.  XD ;D

Gasp? Still with me!?  Then let me ramble some more:
also titled "Questions you might ponder about this masked writing partner"

How often do I post?

-I try to post daily (or at least check the boards once a day) . Sometimes it might be 48 hours before I get to return a post. Rarely it will be longer. When it is going to be longer then that? I will send out a PM and or update my A/a thread. While I do not expect the same from my partners (I don't mind waiting! ), if there is going to be a long absence, or if you are no longer interested, please, just let me know! :)

What kind of story do I enjoy?

-I am more of idea and plot centered player. I don't mind lining out genre, setting and that before an idea, but honestly? Having an idea first makes it easier to flush the rest of it out for me. For me, story-line that can exist without the smut and still have the emotional impact of a story with it, is a grand thing. Adding smut to that mixture? EVEN BETTER. (Love when the smut is the icing on the cake, not the cake itself). That isn't to say that there won't be a few of my 'starters' below that don't start with the sex merely to spin the story off of it, but if the sex itself is all you are interested in, I am likely not the RP partner for you. And that's cool for both of us!

What is important to me in a RP partner?

- I appreciate and enjoy communication with my RP partner. What does that mean to me?It doesn't have to be an over the top display of communication, but the ability for us both to go "Hey what if this happened? Do you mind if I take it in this direction?"

- To be truthful, I just really enjoy playing with partners who are capable of being creative, who communicate their wants for the story, who help in planning/brainstorming, and who enjoy writing to see the story come alive. That being said, a few lines posted in return to one of my posts? Makes me not as inspired to really invest the time and energy. So nothing against it, but if that is your style? We likely won't mesh.

-Partners who are not afraid to pm and go "Can we change this from that last post?"  or "I am not comfortable with *insert a gesture*." To me, it's easier to change a few words in a post, then it is to lose a story all together. And I write to write off of someone who is enjoying my writing and is inspired by me as I am by theirs and them.

- No first person, please. It's really odd for me to try to formulate my own posts back when my partner writes in first person.

- While I do not expect perfect grammar, spelling, or writing because I am number one on every grammar god's hit list.  I do enjoy getting posts that are more then a few sentences, that have been ran through spellcheck. It's just so I have something to work off of, otherwise this hobby will start to feel like work.

What type of characters do I play?

- Gender/Orientation/ Species: Female, Male, straight, bi, etc etc. I am good with playing humanoid monsters, vampires, demons, angels, elves, aliens... Whatever makes sense with the story.

- I have no issue playing multiple characters if needed/wanted.

-I have no issue playing a Domme that can range from a "Mommy' style to an extremely vile type of "Villain' Domme. And the shades in between. (Oh ho, I said shades, that automatically get's my Top card revoked.) What we as players are comfortable with and want will always discussed before hand in pm and matched to on/offs, and expectations.

- Understand that sometimes, I do like stepping outside of that niche. Sometimes I crave some sappy romance, sometimes my muse wants something else. So no, all of my stories won't be one set way or another. It's very hard for me to define what the character is going to do until I get in there and start playing them.

- Not all my stories involve D/s. And sometimes the story calls for those roles to be challenged and changed. I adore seeing my characters grow outside of what is planned for them.

Characters I will play off of?

- Submissive males or females, non submissive males or females, robots/androids/cyborgs, girly boys, vampires, were's, some monsters (although I do prefer a more humanoid appearance at least at times, elves, aliens (Not that into tentacles, sorry :( Unless they are made of shadow then well.. we could talk..a lot.) But you should read the next sentence.

- If you have a character you are really wanting to play that isn't above, just ask. If the concept is inspiring enough? I will likely jump in with both feet, or both hands really. 

What style is my writing?

-  My writing style tends to be eclectic. Sometimes there will be these posts that are totally wordy (several paragraphs if not longer). Other times the situation is much clearer to me with just a few paragraphs spent.

- If you have a piece or story you want to try to play? PM me.  As long as I am inspired to write? I am there with sparkling bells on. If I am not? Don't worry, I will let you know.

- I enjoy writing so there are very few settings/time frames/set ups that I won't/don't find interesting. That being said, I don't do well with ones where absolute cannon has to be followed in a set world. IE If we are going to do a Walking Dead setting, let's have some lee way with the story, just a bit. Star wars? Same thing. WoW? Of course! But again, lets keep to the basic lore but enjoy a lil creativity with it.

- Normally I tend to match my partner's style and post length for the most part. Which means not every story will be written in the same manner as far the technical aspects of writing goes.

What turns me on? What turns me off?

Click me right here!It's not nosy if you want to know!

Generalized Plots:

(Leaving these not as detailed so that if someone is interested we can flush out the start points together)

Of Milk and Blood: Taken

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
This story could be made F/m as well, the bit of the switch of the traditional roles would be fun.

A young noblewoman (your character) is engaged to a foreign Prince. While her family is rich in title, and bloodline to the throne of her country it is their lack of coin that holds them from moving up the power scheme of their lands. His own family? Rich in both coin and power, capable of helping the girls brothers of reaching the heights of graspable power.

It is his wish, that a lady in waiting (my character) shall be sent as a gift from himself to his Bride to be. She will train the Wife to anticipate her husbands needs, as well as the customs of their lands, so that upon the date of their marriage, she is ready to sit beside him.

Thoughts: The noble woman is both intelligent and a bit naive, due to the style in which she has been raised and kept from the 'darker' truths of life outside of her garden parties and social events. The Lady in Waiting will begin a slow breaking down of those walls, allowing her to see and to feel not as some pampered bit of flesh but as a woman.

Theory of a Fall:Taken
Either character could be changed to M or F

For a thousands years they have watched, the Grigori not above, but fallen and yet not demon. Angelic beings that are tasked with merely bearing witness to humanity and it's struggle to become something more then golems raised from mud and granted soul. Rumored ones who were the cause of the Flood, that stripped humanity down to the one Bloodline, and now? So many years in the future it seems a another may make mistake again. Sariel saw and she hungered. One wayward girl, some sweet soul tempered by her own innocence, that now has awoken the Watchers want to understand, to bear witness to the things that make human's just that. Human.
Thoughts:
This story-line is one of those that makes me want to play, because it steps outside of the norm. Leaving the girl (Or boy if so desired) up to the person who might want to play this off of my character. What I envision is Sariel being not human, but strangely detached, and yet hungering for attachment to the character in question. Something about them sparking and awakening a hunger or thirst  for the knowledge of what makes humans love, what makes them moan, what makes them ignite with fire within their core.

Perhaps the story comes about by Sariel watching the character grow,and seeing how life treats them offering them a 'position' within her home, where they would be protected and cared for, in exchange for absolute control over their body, and total unabashed honesty in how each 'encounter' made them feel.

While at times Sariel will be cruel in ways, there will almost always be a patient chord of tenderness.

For an Hour:
Taken
Your character would be in a high stress point be it at work or in his life. Through a friend he is referred to a professional sex therapist (I am sure you see where this is going! It's so vanilla swirl!) to help alleviate that stress. He can be married, or not, even reluctant at the start to take part in the therapy. But for whatever reason, he cannot resist the thought of 'trying' it out, to see if it helps him be able to relax, to stop and smell the leather.

Concept: Pretty much self explanatory. I do see this one as going further into the BDSM, and less with the fantasy feel of it. More nitty gritty real, as far as the scenes go. I would like to find a partner who is willing to play the submissive with the more realistic feel, and by that I mean, not just accepting everything that is happening, but questioning. I guess what I am saying here is not looking for the paper-doll cut out in this scene :) Great with Male or Female on this one!
Super Cravings:
I am not going to flesh these out until someone pm's and thinks they might be interested.

The times and trials of :Taken
I really would adore a story that revolves around a Priest who is in charge of a smaller parish in the country. (The setting and time of this is up for discussion with a partner who might wish to play it.) His actions are above reproach and he has gained no small amount of respect from those he serves. Dedicated and devoted to his cause and purpose, he is a shining beacon in the darkness of the world.

So of course, she appears. Beautiful as the sun after a storm, charming and sweet. She embodies everything that he stands for, and yet her presence? It begins to make him doubt the life he has chosen. Perhaps it is lust, perhaps it is something more. Perhaps even she seems to appear in his dreams, or in places where they are far to alone. Somewhere in this story, she would begin to show her true colors, always pushing him a bit further, a bit farther....

In the Land of Sands and Time:Taken
A story set in ancient Egypt. My character would be a female Pharaoh, raised as a child of the Gods, to rule the land of knowledge and power. I wish to dive deep into their opulence and political play. Feel up for playing an adviser, a bodyguard or even a rival for the crown against my character? Please send a pm! Leaving this thought a bit bare bones so that it can be flushed out with whoever finds it interesting. I am seeing old Gods, power struggles, blood upon the sand, the whole wonderful kit and caboodle!

Stars and Scars:Taken
Cowboy Bounty Hunter and Outlaw to be taken in/ Mail Order Bride/Rough Rancher
This could even be set in a futuristic frontier setting
Honestly I am a bit undecided on which role I would want in this. Part of me?Wants to play the Bounty Hunter searching for that big bad outlaw to take in. Part of me? Wants to play the outlaw no one suspects.  Redemption, loss, bitterness and resentment are all things I would love to see in this story. 

The meaning of a look
This one is one of those plots inspired by a picture. The image above makes my muse clap her hands. Something about that look while cuff links are adjusted and clothing is righted makes the plot bunnies come alive for me. So I would rather discuss it with a partner. Would it be the story of a married man and his wife? One of a mobster and his doll? Would it be a businessman who has chosen one night of absolute debauchery with a Madam of renown? A blackmail plot against a young golden age screen siren? Bodyguard for a young heiress? Or maybe it inspires something in your own mind! 

*****More to come (that sounds absolutely delicious,doesn't it?)*******

Want List:
Putting these here as pairs I would like to play that might spark someone going "Oh! I have an idea for that! I wonder if she would like it?" The first of each listing would be the character I would want to play.

Lady/ Knight
Two assassins same target
Vampire/thrall or human
Teacher/Student
Officer/Underling
Dark Elf/Slave
Steampunk setting
Goddess set in modern times or even in 'their' time and a follower or champion.
Bioshock: Infinite or Rapture
Fable the Comic (Or A Wolf among us)
Time travel!
Concubine to a King/Warlord
Morgan to Merlin
Arranged political matrimony
Kept woman to a Mobster
Wicked Queen/Witch and her Bodyguard

Any historical play.
Bring on your cowboys and Indians, your 1920's guys and dolls, your 1940s Bonnie and Clyde's, your civil war exploited wants. No, seriously, bring them.

And if you got this far into it? Send me a pm.  :) And Happy Writing! 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 06:50:57 PM by Keidance »

Re: Wishes and Wants: (F/m F/f F/M M/F) All welcome :)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 07:31:02 PM »
Bump due to reformatting and adding a few ideas!

Re: Wishes and Wants: All welcome :)
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 10:44:17 PM »
Reformatted/Clarified/Added