You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:59:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Versitile looking a chance.  (Read 169 times)

Offline Eternal0snow92Topic starter

Versitile looking a chance.
« on: April 03, 2015, 10:21:20 AM »
Format of role playing: Forum style please, E-mails persuaded.
Preferred position?: Versatile/Seke.
Preferred Partner: Versatile/Seke.
Gender preference?: Both
Gender looking for: Both
Relationship settings: Male x male, F x M,
Preferred Era: Modern, History (1715, West Indies, the pirates of New Providence Island)
Particular cravings at the moment: M x M, Male pregnancy, 1715, vampires and dragons. Assassins creed.
Fandoms: Yes.

Hello their welcome to my search thread. I have had the pleasure of writing for a few years now and thoroughly enjoying it. Working with different strength and focusing on improving my weaknesses. My writing isn't to everyone's taste with people say I have grammar issues but the creativity level I can offer you much more then appeals to the eye of what people can tolerate.  I have had a learning difficulty which hinders my writing ability but I have been non-stop trying to over come my stumbles. I write how I speak and it's annoying as hell. But my passion makes me more patient and understanding eager to learn what I can't do and turn it into something more of a pleasure then a disappointment.

I have many influences like J.R Ward and Christine Feehan. I love mythical romance most of all angst. I LOVE testing my character and slowly developing my character adding more twists and turns. That is another thing I can offer for you, not just a story that is based on smut but a world that we build initially on our own. A world that our characters can enjoy. I'm not interested in the one time thing, but a way that a chemistry pattern can co-exist.

I do prefer honesty over lack of ignorance. I don't mind being told that our writing doesn't clash well as I know full-heartedly it's for the strong stomach and a heck of a lock of patience. But I hope my creativity and spontaneous ideas and the will to learn makes the joy of plotting all the better. My characters that I aim for have personality and thoughts, that generally leap of the page.

I will not disappoint you unless my characters and my muse disappear like that had happened which pushed me into hiatus because I was fed up of wasiting people's time.