You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 10:38:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Fairytales or ? - F for M or F  (Read 182 times)

Offline JsHLDantesTopic starter

• ~ acolyte of Aphrodite ~
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • “The very essence of romance is uncertainty.”
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Fairytales or ? - F for M or F
« on: April 01, 2015, 01:08:40 AM »
I've decided that there's no use in pretending  ;) (Or perhaps even more of a reason TO pretend) - I love fairytales - the typical ones from all our childhood, including Grimm brothers, Hans Christian Anderson, older Disney adaptations of Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, folk tales...   I'd like to include 'adultifying' and upgrading, non-canon, adding NPCs as necessary, details, details, details. 

Do you have another idea that might work? I like to create on the fly. Spin a plot with me.  I'm all about non-canon writing. FANTASY is my main arena, with a side of romance and adventure.
Read my O/O's though, please.
2 druids in the ancient forest? Opposing pirate captains? Old-school bodice ripper?

Do you have a character you want to play?  My characters usually are strong, independent types, are always realistic (I don't do anime) but are also talented and rarely submissive types, most often switches or equals. I don't play well opposite total submissive types - very uncomfortable with that.
As usual, writing partners must have very good grammar, spelling, and punctuation (and be willing to edit mistakes, as I am more than willing to do - a thesaurus is my friend), and willingness to communicate and be friendly.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 08:44:05 PM by JsHLDantes »