You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 08:50:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Request Thread, Because Why Not? (m seeking f)  (Read 386 times)

Offline InsanoTopic starter

A Request Thread, Because Why Not? (m seeking f)
« on: March 23, 2015, 08:40:33 PM »
So it had occurred to me recently that Iíve technically been a member here for three years now, yet Iíd never gotten around to making any sort of request or general preference thread on here. Part of it has been my slacking off to do so, while another part is due to a slight preference on hammering out ideas with a partner rather than having my own list of preset ideas for them to pick from. But in an effort at actually being more active on here over other sites, I thought it might be helpful to have a quick Ďgo toí thread for any potential partners to browse through if needed.

Also, if you're interested in talking over anything, please PM me rather than posting here. Both due to my wanting to keep this thread relatively neat, along with the fact that I'm probably not going to check in on this too often except for any time I wish or need to update it.

I suppose a few things to get out of the way early on is anything which pertains to my preferences and what Iím looking for in a roleplay partner or game in general.

Post Length Ė Anyone whose read some of my RPs can tell you that I tend to write fairly long posts, with my lowest average tending to be about 3-5 paragraphs. I generally donít want people to worry about matching my stuff in terms of length (I always stress to people who express concerns on this to write what they feel comfortable with) but I will say that Iíd prefer partners who can average at least three paragraphs worth of material. Nothing against those who favor posts which are shorter than this (we each have our preferences), but whenever Iíve tried to play opposite of a single or two paragraph responder Iíve usually ended up losing interest.

Plot vs Smut Ė Iím very flexible here. Iíve done games which were largely (if not solely) focused on getting to the sex and exploring a few fantasies or kinks. Alternatively, Iíve done plenty of games where it took pages of character and story development before anything sexual took place. Iím open to one extreme or the other, along with anything in between. That being said, with the exception of one shots (which I often like to use for playing out fantasies or testing out kinks/limits) my general preference on the matter is perhaps 60/40 on Smut over Plot. Basically a good story/game with plenty of erotica but where not every scene or interaction needs to exist solely to get the characters into bed (or on the table, or in the car, or behind an alley, or etc). But again, Iím flexible here depending on story and so forth, so donít quote me on that figure.

Hard Limits Ė To be honest, thereís very little which Iím not open to trying out with the right idea or partner. That being said, here are the few kinks which would take some serious convincing to get me to try.

Scat (or any of the Ďickyí body fluids other than watersports)

Favorite Kinks Ė By no means limited to just these, nor do each of these need to be in a game to roleplay with me (especially since some might contradict the other), but here are a few kinks/fetishes which Iím generally a fan of including in a game.

Dirty Talk (ranging from characters expressing how good they feel to light teasing to degrading mockery)
Foot Play
Exhibition/Risk of Being Caught
Monster Girls (anyone wanting to do a Monster Girl Quest type game will be my hero)
Long Tongue
Switch partners (Iím a switch myself, so itís fun to change it up when possible)
Uppity submissives (few things bore me more than a submissive partner who doesnít make me work for it or whose character becomes a rag doll for me to move around during a sex scene)
Flexibility (always good for some interesting positions)
Futa on Male/Male on Futa
Trap/Femboy partners (I donít normally delve into pure mxm game, but when I do itís often for RPs opposite of these types)
Teasing (both doing it to others and having it done to my characters)
Threesomes/Group Play

Current Fandom Cravings

Note that I very rarely play canonxoc and would prefer canonxcanon or ocxoc based pairings/games. One of the few exceptions for this is if itís a scene or one-shot with a bunch of grunts having fun with an established character for group play.

Certain characters will be aged up/time skipped where needed. Also, Iíve bolded the ones Iím leaning toward playing opposite of the most at the moment. And, finally, I'm open to discussion on the character I would play depending on the idea we might come up with.

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, Toph, Jin)
The Legend of Korra (Korra, Eska)
Teen Titans (Terra, Raven, Cheshire)
Star Wars Clone Wars (Ahsoka)
Star Wars Rebels (Sabine Wren)
Kim Possible (Kim Possible, Shego)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80ís April and current series April or Karai)
Gravity Falls (Wendy)
Adventure Time (Fionna, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline)
Invader Zim (aged up Gaz)
X-Men Evolution (Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Wanda, Tabitha)
Batman Beyond (Inque, DeeDees, Melanie/Ten)
Disney Princesses (Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Tiana, Belle)
Zootopia (Judy Hopps, Gazelle)

One Piece (Nami, Nico Robin, Boa Hancock)
Soul Eater (Maka, Blair, Patty, Liz, Medusa, Arachne, Crona)
Naruto (Tsunade, Hinata, Sakura, Karin, Konan)
Bleach (Orihime, Rukia, Rangiku, Nel, Bambietta Basterbine, Candice Catnipp, Giselle Gewelle)
One Punch Man (Tornado, Fubuki)
Dangan Ronpa (anyone willing to do a Genocider Syo related RP together would be one of my favorite peoples)
Dragonball Z (Android 18, Bulma, Videl, Chichi)
Hellsing (Seras, Rip Van Winkle)
Code Geass (Kallen, C.C.)
Kill la Kill (Ryuuko, Satsuki, Nonon, Nui)
Gurren Lagann (Yoko, Nia, Adiane)
Boko No Hero Academia (Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Ayui, Mina Ashido)
Akame Ga Kill (Esdeath, Akame)

Star Wars series (Leia, Padme, Rey)
Harry Potter series (Hermoine, Ginny, Luna, Bellatrix)
Lord of the Rings trilogy (Arwen)
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Black Widow, Wanda/Scarlet Witch, Lady Sif, Maria Hill, Darcy Lewis)
The Hunger Games (Katniss, Johanna)
Battle Royale (Mitsuko)
Sin City (Nancy Callahan, Miho, Ava Lord)
Kill Bill 1/2 (The Bride, Gogo Yubari)
Dredd (Judge Anderson)
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (Ramona Flowers, Knives Chau, Kim Pine)

TV Shows
Game of Thrones (Cersei, Daenerys)
Buffy The Vampire Slayer (Buffy Summers, Willow)
Firefly (River Tam, Kaylee)
Farscape (Aeryn Sun, Chiana)
Babylon (Susan Ivanova, Delenn, Talia Winters, Lyta Alexander)
Doctor Who (Rose Tyler, Amy Pond, Leela, Martha Jones, Ace, Zoe Hariot, Peri Brown, Romana I, Romana II)
Agents Of SHIELD (Melinda May, Skye, Bobbi Morse)

Comic Books
- Marvel Comics
Spider-Man (Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, Black Cat, Silk, Anya Corazon)
X-Men (Rogue, Storm, Jubilee, Illyana, Kitty Pryde, Emma Frost, Marrow, Rachel Grey, Selene, Madelyne Pryor, X-23, Scarlet Witch, Mystique, Blink, Nocturne, Domino, Stepford Cuckoos)
Avengers (Wasp, Captain Marvel, Enchantress, She-Hulk, Kate Bishop, Mockingbird)
Ultimate Universe (Mary Jane, Gwen Stacy, Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde, Wasp, Valkyrie)
Miscellaneous (Invisible Woman, Ms. Marvel/Kamala Khan, Elektra, Namorita, Firestar, Squirrel Girl, Turbo, Viper, Sin)

- DC Comics
Superman (Supergirl, Power Girl, Terra Atlee, Maxima, Big Barda, Livewire)
Batman (Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Huntress)
Justice League (Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Jade, Black Canary, Cheetah, Hawkgirl)
Teen Titans (Starfire, Raven, Donna Troy, Cassie Sandsmark, Miss Martian, Argent)
Miscellaneous (Death, Mary Marvel, Secret, Arrowette, Killer Frost, Abigail Arcane, Tefe Holland)

- Image Comics
Spawn (Wanda Blake, Angela, Nyx, Jessica Priest)
Savage Dragon (Rapture, Horridus, She-Dragon, Alex Wilde, Angel Murphy)
Invincible (Atom Eve, Dupli-Kate, Monster Girl)
Top Cow (Sara Pezzini, Danielle Baptiste, Magdalena, Cyblade, Velocity, Ballistic)
Miscellaneous (Bomb Queen, Red Monika, Doc Rocket, Suprema, Julie Winters, Zephyr Noble)

- Other Comics
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (Ramona Flowers, Knives Chau, Kim Pine)
Afterlife With Archie (Betty, Veronica, Sabrina, Cheryl Blossom)
Sin City (Nancy Callahan, Miho, Ava Lord, Delia)
Harbinger (Kris Hathaway, Flamingo)
Spinnerette (Spinnerette)
Star Wars: Legacy (Darth Talon)
Fathom (Aspen)
Tank Girl (Tank Girl)

Video Games
Tomb Raider (either new or classic Lara Croft)
Dangan Ronpa (same as in the anime/manga cravings)
Persona 3/4 (Chie, Aigis)
Bayonetta 1/2 (Bayonetta)
Super Smash Bros (Peach, Zelda, Lucina, Palutena, Samus, Wii Fit Trainer)
Pokemon (Hilda, Bianca, Misty, May, Shauna, Magma Admin Courtney, Flannery, Elesa, Skyla, Roxie, Korrina, Valerie, Shauntal)
The Legend of Zelda (Zelda, Midna, Lana, Malon, Ruta, Fi)
Street Fighter (Juri Han, Poison, Elena)
Skullgirls (Filia, Ms Fortune, Peacock, Eliza)
Lollipop Chainsaw (Juliet Starling)
Batman Arkham games (Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn)

A couple of general ideas or cravings, along with a couple of specific RP wants. Note that I am by no means limited to only hearing out responses from people interested in any of the below.

Monster Girl Quest Inspired RPs
Bonus points if youíre familiar with the eroge series and want to do something within that world or with the characters, but any basic premise with a human adventurer (or perhaps other profession such as knight or mercenary) working opposite of a monster girl or two would be welcomed. It could be a game focusing on an unlikely alliance to deal with a larger threat, a rivalry which develops into something else or perhaps a more sexually fueled game which deals with mating habits or trying to find a mate. Either way, Iím open to ideas and suggestions relating to this general theme.

Villain Corruption/Sexual Bad End
This is a type of RP Iíve found myself having a lot of fun playing out the numerous possibilities for on here and through other sites in the past. As one can probably guess, it has to do with a heroine (or even villainous) having an unfavorable encounter with one or more villains. These tend to gravitate toward the extreme and usually have non-con or at least non-con/reluctance turned consensual themes, but Iím flexible on the different ways to approach each respective game. To give a couple of examples on the type of games Iím looking for, feel free to browse through this thread and this thread. Note that these are simply examples out of what I have available on this site, anything on the Ďlighterí or even Ďharderí side would be equally welcomed.

A Dangan Ronpa craving (light spoiler for anime/first game)
This is one of the few ideas/cravings I have at the moment which is specific to a particular series. Iíll say in advance that it would require a partner whoís willing to play a character whoís either dominant or at least a switch with a willingness to take control at least once early in the game, so it may be best to skip over this if youíre looking to be submissive.

Essentially, Iím looking for a game opposite of Fukawa Touko and, more importantly, her murderous split personality side of Genocider Syo (or Genocide Jill, depending on what translation one prefers) in a twisted romance or singular encounter which can end any number of ways depending on respective limits or preferences. Iím open to playing any number of canon characters, with a slight preference toward either Byakuya Togami or Chihiro Fujisaki, along with the possibility of creating an OC if we wanted to do something set prior to the events of the game/anime. Also open to talks on when in the series this takes place or possibly playing out an AU scenario.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 05:34:33 PM by Insano »

Offline InsanoTopic starter

Re: A Request Thread, Because Why Not? (m seeking f)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 05:41:08 PM »
Been over a year, so guess I'll dust this off for a quick bump.