You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:52:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP: FnaF Fan : Let's Play (Anyone welcome)  (Read 133 times)

Offline VideoKidTopic starter

RP: FnaF Fan : Let's Play (Anyone welcome)
« on: March 22, 2015, 02:51:47 PM »
So this is of course a Five Night at Freddy's fanfic role play search. If you've played the games and are a big fan and want to role play something crazy in an alternate world then I'm your girl.

I have a plot I randomly just created in my head on the spot but I'm willing to hear anyone out to get something started. I'm not necessarily interested in playing the animatronics as I am making human characters to be thrown into that dark world of the games.

Setting : Fazbear's Fright (which is located in an amusement park)
We could say the park is long abandoned. I liked urban themes.

Short plot summary: My character is a young girl who loves urban exploring and has researched the back story to the place. She finally is able to save enough to travel to visit the place. She can be alone or with a few friends. Your character could be a modern security guard on the grounds for the whole park. Your character lso could be a ghost of one of the security guards of the games (in our alternate universe he will be an older attractive or young man.....not gross.)

Like I said this is just an idea....I'm open for any suggestions  C:)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 02:56:36 PM by VideoKid »