You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 04:35:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)  (Read 1650 times)

Offline RuneTopic starter

Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:04:48 PM »
Note that these are just a few ideas for discussion. If you have a similar idea along the same themes, please let me know and we can work something out.

West World - It was the ultimate theme park. You could journey to the wild west and be a heroic white hat or a villainous black hat. Hosts existed only to entertain and provide pleasure to the guests. The latest innovation to the park was that a guest could upload his consciousness to a host. I was going to be a gunslinger. Unfortunately due to a glitch, I ended up as the pretty schoolteacher. I was now registered as a 'host'. In a lawless town of rugged men who saw me as 'entertainment' could I escape and find a way to fix this?

The Swap - It all started simply. My wife decided that we should go to  a costume party as a pair. Using a magic medallion, she made me her twin. A few days later, she wanted me to cover for her at work where her boss discovered our secret and threatened to blackmail me unless I pleased him. Then my wife wanted to experiment, first with lesbian sex, then with her being the man. If this doesn't stop, soon I will be the submissive wife and she will be my husband.

Lust in Space - We were on a five year deep space mission when an accident swap my mind with that of our pleasure clone - moral officer. Not wanting to scrub the mission, we were ordered to carry on. However I find it increasingly difficult to remain in command while trapped in a body built for sex and pleasure.

The Princess - (Fantasy/Medieval) I was a member of Princesses Royal Guard. On the eve before it was to be announced that she was to be eligible for marraige, the Princess expressed that she wanted to experience one last night of freedom.  Using a pair of magic rings, we swapped bodies. Now she claims that she is the real me and I am the one who will be married to the foreign Prince! I intend for this game to be more romance than domination themed.

Secretary Day - (Moden) I received a memo from my secretary that the company was having a costume party. My coworker convinced me that it would be fun to go crossdressed as a sexy maid. The memo was wrong. It wasn't a costume party. I was the only one in costume.  After introducing me as the maid, my coworker 'introduced' me to my overly handsy boss. Now he wants me to be his personal secretary and his maid on a permanent basis. (Although this may start out as cross dressing, I would like the end result to be made into a real girl.)

The Pleasure Clone- (Modern / sci_fi) My wife's company was developing the latest line of pleasure clones, however they were having trouble getting the programming right. Tonight she is supposed to reveal the newest design to her investors. Then she had the idea that I could pretend to be the clone to buy them enough time to perfect their product.

Replacing his pet - I accidentally ran over a cat with my car. When I told the owner that I would try to replace his pet, I didn't expect him to take me literally. Now the mad scientist is intent on making me his Kitten-doll pleasure pet.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:53:03 PM by Rune »

Re: Rune's TG TF NC games (looking for Dom)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 03:38:46 PM »
Updated the new, removed the old.

Re: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 01:25:47 PM »
Added West World, The Swap and Lust in Space.