You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 22, 2017, 09:44:04 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)  (Read 1963 times)

Offline RuneTopic starter

Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:04:48 PM »
Note that these are just a few ideas for discussion. If you have a similar idea along the same themes, please let me know and we can work something out.

West World - It was the ultimate theme park. You could journey to the wild west and be a heroic white hat or a villainous black hat. Hosts existed only to entertain and provide pleasure to the guests. The latest innovation to the park was that a guest could upload his consciousness to a host. I was going to be a gunslinger. Unfortunately due to a glitch, I ended up as the pretty schoolteacher. I was now registered as a 'host'. In a lawless town of rugged men who saw me as 'entertainment' could I escape and find a way to fix this?

Lust in Space - We were on a five year deep space mission when a transporter accident swapped my mind with that of the morale officer, a augment genetically enhanced for pleasure. Due to the importance of our mission, we were ordered by Starfleet to continue our mission. However I find it increasingly difficult to remain in command while trapped in a body designed for sex and pleasure.

The Princess - (Fantasy/Medieval) I was a member of Princesses Royal Guard. On the eve before it was to be announced that she was to be eligible for marriage, the Princess summoned me to her chambers.  Using an ancient magic spell, somehow she switched our bodies. Now she claims that she is the real me and I am the one who will be married to the foreign Prince! I intend for this game to be more romance than domination themed.

The Pleasure Clone- (Modern / sci_fi) My wife's company was developing the latest line of pleasure clones, however they were having trouble getting the programming right. Tonight she is supposed to reveal the newest design to her investors. Then she had the idea that I could pretend to be the clone to buy them enough time to perfect their product.

Avatar - After the rebellion on Pandora, the corporation was forbidden to send developers planetside. However, researchers still wanted to study the unique culture and the company wasn't about to relinquish their prize so easily. When I heard about the research team, I managed to get the last place on the team. What I didn't realize is that the only Avatar available was that of a highly desirable female.

Going Native - The Kzinti are a race of cat-like predators that have carved out Empire near the borders of the Federation. Talon is a primitive world on the border. The Kzinti who live their are savage and barbaric. When my ship crashlanded on Talon, I knew that if they discovered me, they would hunt me. I decided to use the ship's transporter as a genetic resequencer in order to blend in. Unfortunately the only genetic sample available was that of a Kzinrette female in heat. Even more unfortunate was that the Kzinti didn't recognize females as sentient and were used only for pleasure and as breeders.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 03:28:11 PM by Rune »

Re: Rune's TG TF NC games (looking for Dom)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 03:38:46 PM »
Updated the new, removed the old.

Re: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2016, 01:25:47 PM »
Added West World, The Swap and Lust in Space.

Re: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 03:28:59 PM »
Updated