You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 21, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rune's TG Genderswap games  (Read 2639 times)

Offline RuneTopic starter

Rune's TG Genderswap games
« on: March 19, 2015, 02:04:48 PM »
Note that these are just a few ideas for discussion. If you have a similar idea along the same themes, please let me know and we can work something out.

West World - It was the ultimate theme park. You could journey to the wild west and be a heroic white hat or a villainous black hat. Hosts existed only to entertain and provide pleasure to the guests. The latest innovation to the park was that a guest could upload his consciousness to a host. I was going to be a gunslinger. Unfortunately due to a glitch, I ended up as the pretty schoolteacher. I was now registered as a 'host'. In a lawless town of rugged men who saw me as 'entertainment' could I escape and find a way to fix this?

Back to School - On the way to a Halloween party at my wife's office, my car broke down. To my embarrassment, I was in costume dressed as a coed cheerleader. Fortunately a young man stopped to help. Ironically, the man was my wife's bosses son. We arrived at the party to discover it wasn't actually a costume party. To avoid embarrassment, my wife introduced me as her daughter. Her boss now wants to make sure his son's new girlfriend stays around.

The Princess Swap - He was the Crown Prince and Heir to the throne. She was the most beautiful and sought after Princess in all the Seven Kingdoms. After a miscast spell swapped them, they must now live each other's lives until the spell can be undone.

The Djinni's Slave

I never believed in magic, but when I discovered the ancient lamp in a pawn shop I found myself the master of a real djinn. Unfortunately, the djinn hadn't taken his centuries of imprisonment well and now twists my wishes until I become his obedient slave girl.

The Milk Maid - I got a summer job working at 'The Farm'. It was a place where beautiful woman were held captive and used for breeding and milking. I thought I had gone to heaven. Then a slip of the needle injected me with the cow's hormone treatment. I became their best producer!

The Curse

I was a professor of antiquities at the local college. I was tutoring the son of one of our wealthy donors when we read a passage from an ancient manuscript. Some how the ancient text cursed me and I awoke as a young woman, obedient to his whims. As I struggle to find a way to undo the curse, he is determined to make me into his perfect girlfriend.

The Secretary's Revenge

After I was given credit for my secretary's hard work, she decided she had enough. She sent me a fake invitation to a company costume party. She convinced me that the perfect costume would be as a bimbo secretary. Arriving at the party, I was the only one in costume. I had to play the role or be outed. Unfortunately, by the end of the party, my boss decided that he prefers me as his permanent personal secretary.

The Bosses Maid

My wife worked at a prestigious biotech company. When her boss invited us to the company costume party, we felt obliged to go. Under protest I agreed that we would go as twin french maids. At first, her boss didn't realize who I was. But now he decided that if my wife is to keep her job, I would become the maid more often.

Note: Most of these stories involve gender swap. I prefer actual transformation over crossdressing. Those stories that start off as crossdressing, I would like to evolve into actual transformation.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 08:55:29 AM by Rune »

Re: Rune's TG games (looking for M or F)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2017, 03:28:59 PM »
Updated

Re: Rune's TG games
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2018, 11:45:12 AM »
Updated

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Rune's TG Genderswap games
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 10:33:38 AM »
hi, I hope its okay to reply here. I love what you've thought up. Your westworld one interests me as i am a fan of it, and the secretaries revenge one.

Re: Rune's TG Genderswap games
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 10:38:47 AM »
Send me a pm and we can discuss.