You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:10:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Toriko! Anyone interested? (All genders/sexualities. Everything from Light - EX)  (Read 127 times)

Offline JagerinTopic starter

• They/Them Pronouns || Alpha Raptor || Fandom Monarch || Estrous Twinkle Particle || Kho's Murdoc || Nic's Scully
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Black roses and Hail Mary's can't bring you back.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 20
This is probably going to be the least detailed game request I've ever put up...but it's more of a feeler to see if there is anyone out there even interested before I get my hopes up and write up this huge plot and what not like I usually do only to have my dreams dashed.

Anyway....

If you are unsure of what that is or don't even have a clue, then it's probably a good idea not to continue.

If you do know what it is and it interests you...PM me or post here! I have lots of ideas. Doesn't matter if you follow the ongoing manga (which I do) or if you just watched the two season anime (was it two seasons or just one really long one? I don't know). I have ideas! I want to share them! I want to play some of them out! Not all of them are adult-sexual. Many are just adventure type stuff. Some are violent. Some are romantic. Just depends on what's discussed.

Please check out my O/Os, they are rather important.

-Jager