You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:25:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supernatural Fantasies  (Read 5524 times)

Offline SapphireStarTopic starter

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Sex is emotion in motion.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Supernatural Fantasies
« on: February 28, 2015, 09:25:48 PM »
Lately, I have been craving Supernatural/Urban fantasy based plots with a splash of otherworldly settings not of this earth. Any fans of Grimm? Supernatural? True Blood? Anita Blake? Chicagoland Vampires (Go Cadogan House!)? The sky is the limit, winner takes all. Let's roll the dice and see what spine tingling, steamy stories we can create!

I generally prefer to play female characters, but I have played male characters in the past. I am open to playing male characters.

Notes:

Posting: I post as often as I get replies. Sometimes it might take me a little longer for longer posts. Sometimes the muse can be a little stubborn.

Availability: I am on pretty often. Though if it appears I am online, but posting is inactive or sporadic, I am working on other tasks and will be back as soon as possible. Sometimes I am not on for a certain length of time, generally a few days, I will post as soon as I can.
Real life can at times be chaotic.

Please PM if interested!

Currently Not Seeking or Craving At This Time

• Mermaids (unless persuaded with awesome idea)

Super Pairings Cravings List

• Elvish Princess x Dragon (dragons can have several forms. Natural dragon, hybrid of dragon/human/elven form, and human/elven form)
  • Elvish Princess x Half-demon, Half-human/elf
  • Dragon x Dragonslayer
  • Vampire x Elf
  • Werewolf x Elf
  • More to come. More in the Character Pairings section

Super Plots Cravings List

Welcome to Blackmoor Castle, Hope You Enjoy Your Stay

Legacy

Hunter's Curse

Twice Bitten

Fire and Iron

Blood Ties (See Page 2)

Hunter's Alpha(Version 1 on Page 1. And, Version 2 on Page 2)

Becoming.

Blood Moon

Not Your Average Fairytales

Supernatural History

Settings
  • Modern Day
  • Victorian Era
  • Medieval
  • Lord of the Rings/Eberron/Dungeon & Dragons type world
  • Outer Space
  • The Future
  • Post-Apocalypse

Twice Bitten
What is the old saying, wrong place, wrong time? That is just what happens when (my character) investigates a disturbance and finds more then she bargains for. Two creatures fighting. Beings unlike anything she has ever seen before. Trying to break up the fight before innocent people get hurt, one of the beings attacks. My character manages to get away but is bitten in the process. Now, things are happening. Strange things, unexplainable things. Hearing a pin drop across a noisy room. Heightened smells. Then come the blackouts. She tries to deal with what is happening, while sensing someone is following. Is it the one who bit them coming back to finish the job? Or, something else?

It is a basic outline to be explored further through brainstorming. Another aspect, is that my character is an undercover agent going to meet an informant, but is ambushed by werewolf enforcers to stop she from investigating an organization/company, etc. That entity having supernatural ties. In the ensuing altercation, my character is saved by a supernatural being (werewolf, etc). The two reluctantly team together to delve into the mystery.

Werewolves are a top pick for the main character, paired opposite a human. But, everything is open to discuss. Flexible on category.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:16:04 PM by SapphireStar »

• Dark Lady of Nuttiness, Slayer of the Monster Writerblock, Elven Lady of Light, Defender of the FluffyOnes
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Supernatural Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 01:35:20 AM »
    Foundations to Build A Story Upon

Characters to tease the imagination with

• Werewolves
    • Weretiger
    • Werelion
    • Mermaid
    • Elf
    • Draco-Elf (Dungeons & Dragons)
    • Dragon
    • Naga
    • Monster
    • Knight
    • Royalty
    • Ninja
    • Monster Hunter/Demon Slayer
    • Demon
    • Indiana Jones/Lara Croft type

Any of these can be paired together. If you have characters ideas not on the list, I'd love to brainstorm! The list is a work in progress.

Character Pairings

Elven Characters

• Elf x Werewolf
    • Elf x Naga
    • Elf x Vampire (Lord/Lady)
    • Elf x Weretiger
    • Elf x Drow
    • Elf x Werepanther
    • Elf x Knight
    • Elf x Demon
    • Elf x Elemental
    • Elf x Witch/Wizard/Sorcerer/Sorceress
    • Elf x Mermaid/Merfolk
    • Elf x Pirate

Werewolf

• Werewolf x Werewolf
    • Werewolf x Human (or Human turned Werewolf)
    • Werewolf x Elemental
    • Werewolf x Monster Hunter
    • Werewolf x Vampire
    • Werewolf x Elf
    • Werewolf x Demon
    • Werewolf x Knight
    • Werewolf x Witch/Wizard/Sorcerer/Sorceress

Weretiger

• Weretiger x Elf
    • Weretiger x Werewolf
    • Weretiger x Human (or Human turned into Weretiger0
    • Weretiger x Elemental
    • Weretiger x Monster Hunter
    • Weretiger x Demon
    • Weretiger x Vampire

Monsters and Mythological Creatures

• Naga x Human Knight
    • Naga x Witch/Sorceress
    • Naga x Elemental
    • Naga x Elf

• Dragon x Human Knight
    • Dragon x Prince/Princess
    • Dragon x King/Queen
    • Dragon x Elf
    • Dragon x Elemental
    • Dragon x Dragon
    • Dragon x Demon

• Monster x Human
    • Monster x Elemental
    • Monster x Elf

[/list]
    « Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:22:07 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #2 on: March 16, 2015, 07:42:30 PM »
    Wild at Heart

Her twentieth birthday was just around the corner. Odd things start occurring. The feeling someone is watching from the shadows everywhere she goes. The occasional scratching against glass, but that only turns out to be a tree branch blowing in the wind. Maybe it is nothing. Paranoid, right? Then, her uncle comes to her in the middle of the night, telling her to pack up, they are leaving the quaint little southern town, and heading north. To someplace safe.

They leave everyone behind, her friends, her boyfriend to go with her uncle. But, it is revealed that he is not her uncle but instead her guardian. A loyal knight to the King and Queen who was charged with whisking her away from harm, to raise till her eighteenth birthday when she was to return to the kingdom. Halfway through their trip, she tries to leave. She's eighteen, she doesn't need to go any further till her uncle tells her why. There are so many secrets Aria was not told. Secrets about who she really is, and where she comes from. Her uncle had consulted a witch who had created a charm for his niece, to conceal her true nature. But that nature refuses to be denied now. The moon calls. Unsettled by the news, she runs away in the middle of the night, only trouble has found her.

Little does she know that she is special. A rare type of were. Due to her mother being a powerful sorceress, and her father a Wolf King.

Category is flexible. Anything from Light: Exotic to Extreme.

Story elements open to negotiation, but can include, pregnancy, drug/alcohol usage, light to medium bondage, etc.

Pairing: M x F. Possible M x F x M

Potential Character types: Werewolves. Weretigers. Werebears. Humans
    « Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:17:37 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Supernatural Fantasies (F Seeking M)
    « Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 07:22:51 AM »
    Twice Bitten

Plot: WIP

Character Types: Werewolves, Weretigers, Humans, others...

Category: Flexible. Range from Light to Extreme

Pairings: M x F
    « Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 09:29:22 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 11:42:44 PM »
    Love is Never Forbidden

She was their deadliest warrior. Yet, she wasn't truly one of them. She had their strengths, and few of their weaknesses. Where they couldn't walk in daylight, she could without harm. Due to her unique bloodlines, she was never truly accepted by the vampire society. If you were not pure, you were inferior. Yet, she was of value to them, needed and shunned at the same time.

A simple task was given to her. Eliminate an Alpha who was gathering power. Starting trouble again after centuries of peace. But, even within the ranks of the Vampire society, the Treaty was dispised. So they secretly orchestrate their own agendas. Fear of this new Alpha and his power. So, they send their best. Kill two birds with one stone. Even the best warrior finds their match, and these two warriors clash with interesting results. Will she be drawn into the growing resistance, or will she remain loyal to those she pledged to serve.

Category: Light to NC: Exotic

Character Types: Werewolves, Vampires, Humans, other Supernatural beings.

Setting: Modern day
    « Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:42:48 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 08:27:02 PM »
    Claimed by Fire

Story: WIP.

Characters:Dragon/Dragonborn/Dragonkin. Elf/Draco-Elf. Humans. Drow. Dragon knight. Other

Story Elements:Light to Medium bondage. Possible Non-Con. Pregnancy. Action/Adventure. Romance.

Category: Bondage: Exotic to Possible Extreme.
    « Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 07:27:34 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 06:03:33 PM »
    Tempting the Elements

Being able to control the elements is a special gift. Majority of the population in the world has the ability to control one of the elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Metal, Energy, Shadow.  Being able to control all of them is extremely rare. Such people are highly sought after.

Story Elements: Action, Adventure, Romance, Mystery, some light to medium bondage. Potential pregnancy.
    « Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 06:05:55 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 06:27:33 PM »
    Hunted

A Hunter from a long line of Monster Hunters soon finds herself the hunted. Hunted by a powerful nemesis, but the question is what does he want with her? To kill her? Or something else more devious and sinister? A game of cat and mouse ensues.  Despite the target on her back, the Monster Hunter continues to hunt down the creatures which go bump in the night.

Setting: Modern Day

Character Types:  Human Monster Hunter. Werewolf. Werecreatures. Vampires. Demons. Other Supernatural creatures.

Character Pairing:  Werewolf or Werecreature x Human Monster Hunter (Potential for Hunter to be Turned)

Category:  Bondage: Exotic to Extreme

Story Elements: Action. Adventure. Potential Romance. Light to Medium Bondage. Potential Pregnancy.
    « Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 01:25:17 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 01:28:39 AM »
    Blood Moon

Strange, ritualistic murders have been plaguing the city. Law enforcement has very little to go on. No suspects. Leads run cold. But, one detective continues to persue the case looking for clues. Going back over old crime scenes. Following a hunch, she returns to the scene of one of the murders held in one of the old warehouses near the docks. She was unprepared for what she saw and what happened next. In the ensuing chaos, she is attacked and bitten.

Now, she finds herself thrust into a whole new world which lives within the normal, human world. She learns of vampires, werewolves, and more. Behind the strange murders is a Pack who has been invading the territory of another Pack which is still reeling from heavy losses. Lives are entwined as a larger plot is uncovered. A dark, sinister plot and a race against the clock.

Setting: Modern Day

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Vampires. Demons. Other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Action. Adventure. Transformation (Human to Werewolf). Romance. Mystery. Light to Medium Bondage. Possible Pregnancy.

Category: Bondage: Exotic to Extreme
    « Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:24:13 AM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    Re: Supernatural Fantasies (All Writers Welcome)
    « Reply #9 on: April 23, 2015, 08:43:35 PM »
    Silver City

It is a new age, humans are fully aware of supernatural creatures living among them. Despite the revealation, that does not mean all live happily together. Some resent those with supernatural powers, or fear them. Some within the supernatural community still view the humans as prey. To keep the peace a taskforce has been formed made up of the best human agents and supernatural beings. Their job is to hunt the Rogues and keep the peace.

Setting:  Modern Day

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Werecats. Vampires. Demons. Other Supernatural beings.

Category: Light: Exotic to NC: Exotic

Story Elements: Action. Adventure. Romance. Light to moderate bondage. Possible pregnancy.

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #10 on: May 05, 2015, 01:30:48 AM »
    Hunter's Alpha

Story: A hunter is tracking an Alpha. They play a deadly game of cat and mouse. Along the way, the Hunter engages other supernatural beings till one night things take a dangerous turn. And, the Hunter winds up rescued by the Alpha. In the Alpha's debt, the HUnter has to find a way to repay that debt. This is where things get interesting.

Characters: Human Monster Hunter. Werewolf or Weretiger. Vampires. Magic users. Other Supernatural Creatures.

Character Pairing: Werewolf or Weretiger x Human Monster Hunter

Story Elements: Light to medium bondage. Action. Adventure. Possible Pregnancy. Possible Noncon.

Setting: Modern Day. D & D type setting.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 09:02:28 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
    • Addict
    • View My Rolls
    « Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 01:17:35 PM »
      Hunter's Curse

(Several different scenarios with common theme and main character)

A slayer of monsters and demons finds she has been cursed to become what she hunts.  Now she is being hunted by former friends and enemies alike. Some want to use her new found abilities. Others want to kill her because she is a monster. The Slayer eventually finds herself finding new allies to help her.

The means with which she is transformed are flexible. Whether it is a curse placed upon her by a dying monster. Captured and used in a ritual. A magic spell placed upon her by an enemy.

The Slayer herself could be human or Elf.  Or, role reversal and the Slayer is a male character where I will play the female monster type opposite the transformed male Slayer.

The Scenarios of which the Slayer can be turned into:

• Naga
      • Dragon
      • Werewolf
      • Weretiger
      • Werecat
      • Other

The Settings:

• LoTR/Dungeon and Dragons type setting
      • Modern Day
      • Steampunk

Category: Light Exotic to Extreme[/list]
      « Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 09:17:04 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #12 on: May 17, 2015, 05:27:12 PM »
      Chronicles of a Monster Hunter

Story:  A young woman finds herself thrust into the world of the supernatural. Gifted with extraordinary abilities she is determined to use them to hunt down the creatures which go bump in the night. But first she needs a partner to show her the ropes. Her real motivation for doing this is to find out who killed her mother. Along the way she finds out more about her family. Who her father really is, and more. Sometimes secrets are meant to be left buried.

The Possibilities:

Her partner could be a jaded Monster Hunter who has been hunting the creatures of the night for years. He does what he can to try to deter her from her goals. Pushing her too hard, etc. No matter what, she remains determined to stay the course. They go on missions. Roaming from place to place whereever trouble arises.

OR

Her partner could be a supernatural being. A werewolf. Weretiger, etc.

The Pairings:

• Hunter x Werewolf
      • Hunter x Dragon
      • Hunter x Demon
      • Hunter x Weretiger
      • Hunter x Hunter (Hunter possibly turned into monster)

Settings:

• Modern Day
      • LoTR/Dungeon and Dragons type
      • Steampunk

The Story Elements:

• Light to Medium Bondage
      • Action/Adventure
      • Romance
      • Possible pregnancy

Category:

Light: Exotic to Extreme
      « Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 02:10:05 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #13 on: July 06, 2015, 09:29:47 PM »
      Evolution Next

Story: The general population is unaware of individuals among them with special abilities. Most hide for fear of being targeted. Or, worse. A secret initiative was formed decades ago. They would search for those gifted individuals, take them, train them to use their abilities for the good of the country. Some gifted individuals were taken when they were small, raised within the vast compound. Knowing only what was within those walls.

As times change, so did some methods. As some of the gifted individuals began to plan an escape. No longer wanting to be used. To be told what to do. They wanted freedom. Enacting an elaborate escape plan, they manage to escape. But, sometimes what lies beyond the walls of the compound could be even more dangerous.

Characters: Each individual has special abilities. Telepathy. Telekinesis. etc. Sky is the limit for powers and skills.

Setting: Modern day

Category: Light to possible NC

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #14 on: July 06, 2015, 10:32:26 PM »
      Ocean Waves

Story: Mermaids are supposed to be the stuff of legends. Tales told be sailors. What if they were real? Living just beneath the ocean waves. A young mermaid becomes curious about the human world. She visits the beaches where humans gather to sunbathe and play in the waves. Yet, despite her curiousity, the young mermaid is cautious. What if she was caught?

A hurricane hits. This storm is particularly nasty. The young mermaid happens upon a yacht of party goers who ignored the storm warnings. Unprepared, the yacht is hit by angry waves. Battering the sides causing the vessel to pitch and yaw violently. A wave sweeps the owner of the vessel off the deck and into the dark waters as the ship crashes upon jagged rocks. The young mermaid saves the young man. Taking him to her secret island, what will she do with him?

Characters: This can also be role reversed instead of a mermaid, it could be a merman who rescues a young woman from the waters. Other supernatural and mythlogical beings could also appear throughout the story.

Setting: Modern Day.

Category: Light to possibly NC: Exotic

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #15 on: July 17, 2015, 05:42:15 PM »
      Conquering the Kingdom

Story: A kingdom which has stood for centuries, resisting all forms of attack soon finds it besieged once more. Though the walls are great, it only takes one weakness for them to crumble. The new Queen has been crowned. Taking over when her father fell mysteriously ill and died. It appears not all threats are coming from outside the walls. There are those within the walls, some close to the Queen herself who wish to usurp her control for themselves. And, they will do anything to gain power. Even make a deal with a demon or enemy kingdom.

Story Elements: I would like a romance to eventually develop between the Queen and the other character. Things at first will be rocky. Evenutally the ones who originally allied with my partner's character will potentially betray that character. There can be elements of bondage. Power play between the two main characters to see who will be dominant. Potential pregnancy down the road.

Characters: The kingdom can be primarily human, or can be elvish. Character races can range from human to elves to drow and more.

Potential Pairings:

• Queen x Knight
      • Queen x Sorcerer/Necromancer
      • Queen x Demon Lord
      • Queen x Alpha Werewolf
      • Queen x Alpha Weretiger
      • Queen x Dragon
      • Queen x King

Setting: Dungeon and Dragons type setting. Not necessarily the same setting, but similar.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 06:08:30 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #16 on: August 08, 2015, 10:25:26 PM »
      The Past Which Haunts

Story: No one would think that the supernatural exists. That is until one day, when everything changes. Since then it has been a struggle to fight to maintain a normal life. To not let the changes dictate ones actions. Just when things seem to be going right. Great job. Finding love. The past comes back to draw MC or YC back into the world they tried so hard to leave behind.

Characters: Main character could be a werecreature. Possible pairings, the main character could be dating a normal human who has yet to find out their secret.

Category: Light to Extreme

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 09:35:56 PM »
      Flight of Dragons

Story: WIP

Setting:  D & D type setting

Characters: Dragons. Humans. Magic Users. Supernatural beings (werewolf, vampire, etc). Elves. Dragons can assume human form, but rarely do so. Some of the human forms can appear like normal human or more Elven. They can also assume a sort of hybrid form combining elements of both human and dragon form.

Story Elements: Adventure. Romance. Possible Pregnancy. Possible Noncon.
      « Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 03:07:53 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #18 on: September 11, 2015, 02:10:22 PM »
      Beauty

Story:  (Based on the Beauty and the Beast story) A young woman from a family who has fallen on hard times seeks out a way to save her family from complete ruin. The wolves are at the door and she must venture out to find something which can save her family and restore their honor. Her journey is long, full of hardship. But, she never gives up. Till one day she stumbles upon an orchard, starving she decides to sneak a few pieces of fruit not knowing the orchard belongs to a castle, a haunted castle. Tales of the castle tell of a monster residing there, but no one has seen it in years. Till today.

Version 2: Set in a more modern setting.

Story Elements: Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Possible pregnancy. Possible NC. The story can also be reversed where the female character is in the role of the Beast.

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #19 on: September 11, 2015, 02:31:04 PM »
      Where There is Darkness, There is Light

Story: Something is not right. There appears to be more tension then usual within the world. People quicker to anger. The Supernatural beings growing bolder to make their presences known where before they wanted to keep their presence secret to avoid mass panic. One person believes there is something else behind what is going on. At least that is what her dreams seem to be telling her. Embarking on a mission to find the source and put an end to it, she encounters many along the way. Some allies, some decidely not. In her journey's she finds out there is more to her family then she originally thought.

Characters: Humans. Werewolves. Weretigers. Vampires. Demons. Elves. Humans with special abilities. Other Supernatural beings.

Category: Light Exotic to Extreme

Story Elements: Adventure. Suspense. Romance. Possible Pregnancy. Possible NC. Alcohol. Possible drugs.

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #20 on: September 12, 2015, 03:23:15 PM »
      Maelstrom

Story: WIP

Characters: Mermaids. Mermen. Other Merfolk. Humans. Other Supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Battles. Sorcery. Possible pregnany.

Category: Light Exotic to Possible Extreme

Setting: Modern Day. Or, D & D type setting with elements of Steampunk

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #21 on: September 12, 2015, 08:22:49 PM »
      Fall of Dragons

Story: Times are changing for the world. A shift of power is coming. Where Dragons were once plenty, they find their numbers slowly dwindling. One day, a beautiful white dragon is lounging within her domain when the peace is shattered by a powerful sorcerer. A battle ensues, and the dragon barely gets away. Dazed and wounded from the battle, she has little choice but to trade forms in order to survive lest someone thrill seeker tries to claim her scales as a trophy.

Now, human, she struggles to navigate a world she doesn't fully understand while keeping who she truly is a secret. Who can she trust?

Characters: Dragons. Humans. Elves. Other beings. Dragons have the ability to shift forms to look human.

Story Elements: Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Sword and Sorcery. Possible Pregnancy.

Category: Light Exotic to Possible Extreme

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #22 on: September 12, 2015, 10:16:27 PM »
      Ocean Dreams

Story: A storm surges all of a sudden as the boat carrying several important individuals across the seas. What happened to the boat was anything but ordinary. The few survivors pulled from the water thought they heard an explosion just as the storm hit. With conflicting reports, any further search of survivors is called off. Someone survived and was carried to a mysterious island.

Note: It can be a role reversal with a young woman being the survivor a merman rescues. Or, a mermaid rescues a man.

Characters: Mermaids. Mermen. Merfolk. Humans. Possibily other supernatural beings.

Story Elements: Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Magic.

Category: Light Exotic to Possibly Extreme

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #23 on: September 14, 2015, 04:14:21 PM »
      Dragon Fall

Story: Dragons have largely stayed out of the affairs of the world unless it concerns them. One day, a dragon is lounging enjoying the peace and quiet when it is shattered by a Sorcerer. A battle ensues, the Sorcerer is able to place a collar upon the dragon. In a last ditch effort the dragon uses its power to get away. In the chaotic aftermath, the dragon is hurt. Stumbling away in human form the dragon has no memory of who they are. The collar prevents them from turning back, and is subject to the will of the Sorcerer. Only the one who put the collar on can remove it.

Eventually the dragon in human form crosses paths with a Knight/DragonSlayer/Sorcerer. Can they trust one another? Enough to save the kingdom and world from a war unlike any they have ever seen.

Note: The roles can be reversed where the dragon can be male instead of female. And, I can play a human or elven character he meets along the way who helps reluctantly helps him.

Characters: Dragons who can shift into human form, though they tend to look more exotic then normal humans. HUmans. Werewolves. Vampires. Elves, etc

Story Elements: Adventure. Romance. Suspense. Sword and Sorcery. Possible Pregnancy. Some Mindcontrol.

Category: Light Exotic to Possibly Extreme

Setting: Dungeon and Dragons type setting with a modern world spin on it
      « Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:00:45 PM by SapphireStar »

• Lady
      • Addict
      • View My Rolls
      « Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 01:42:26 PM »
      Not Your Average Fairytales

Little Mermaid
      An underwater kingdom has been hit by tragedy. The king has been killed. The young princess must take the throne. The princess wants to find the person or people responsible for the death of her father. She finds her chance when a storm shipwrecks a human upon the island the merfolk use to lure and seduce travelers. Can two people from two different worlds come together.

Red Riding Hood
      Red as she is nicknamed comes from a long line of monster slayers. She is the last of her bloodline and it up to her to hunt down ever monster who harms innocents. Her mission of late has been to hunt down the monster responsible for for killing her mother when she was a child as she found a clue to his whereabouts. In the process, she tangles with a Big Bad Wolf who could lead her to the one she is after. But, the Wolf has his own sights set on killing the Monster. Can they work together without trying to kill each other.

Setting: Modern Day.

Setting: Flexible. Anything from modern day to Dungeon and Dragons type setting
      « Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:44:47 PM by SapphireStar »