You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:30:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mardi Gras Beads  (Read 307 times)

Offline AndyZTopic starter

Mardi Gras Beads
« on: February 26, 2015, 07:02:32 AM »
This isn't something that I've put a lot of thought into yet, but it occurred to me last night.

From my understanding, there's a tradition for Mardi Gras parties where those without tits tempt those with tits to show said tits in exchange for beads.  There's also usually quite a lot of drinking.

I realize that not everyone agrees on the exact level of intoxication, and people who disagree are free to continue to state their case, but for those who consider the onus on the initiator or for those who consider them guilty, does this qualify as a form of exploitation while intoxicated?

To better define, if a completely sober man flashes beads at a woman who is too drunk to stand, and she shows her breasts to him in exchange for beads, is he guilty of a crime?

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

Re: Mardi Gras Beads
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 07:50:09 AM »
No, he is not.

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 07:55:37 AM »
And contrary to popular belief, that's not the only way a woman can get beads. Several of the krews will throw beads to anyone on the route.

It's also drunk in public and indecent exposure, but the police are usually content if you keep it to the parade and don't use the street as a toilet. It is Fat Tuesday after all.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 07:59:55 AM »
Parades always toss beads out, along with various other objects.  Honestly I don't know how anyone shows up for other parades when they don't throw things out to the crowd.

Offline AndyZTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 09:41:34 AM »
Hmm...okay, thank you.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 09:46:31 AM »
And contrary to popular belief, that's not the only way a woman can get beads. Several of the krews will throw beads to anyone on the route.

It's also drunk in public and indecent exposure, but the police are usually content if you keep it to the parade and don't use the street as a toilet. It is Fat Tuesday after all.

+1