You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:59:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanted: Muse (MxF, MxFF, FxF?)  (Read 156 times)

Offline YandrosTopic starter

Wanted: Muse (MxF, MxFF, FxF?)
« on: January 27, 2015, 12:36:33 AM »
Wanted, one Muse to be delivered alive and in the form of a future roleplaying endeavor.  Setting, genre, situation…all are discussable upon return of the Muse. 

So yes!  I am looking for a bit of rp here, and it really is that simple.  My muse has left me a bit wanting lately, and I log into the site here more to just scan it than anything else.  I’d rather like to change that, so here is my search. 

I am not looking for anything specific at the moment, however there are genres that I enjoy more than others.  Steampunk, fantasy, urban fantasy, cyberpunk..  These are a few of my favorite genres, but I am quite open to others! 

I tend to play dominant characters, both of male and female persuasion.  I am a male beyond the screen, but I do not care much what your gender is.  So long as you are able to write a convincing character and story!  Speaking of writing, I am doing my best to put out 3-5 paragraphs in each of my posts.  Sometimes I go over, but I honestly do not go less than this.  And in order to actually keep my Muse interested?  I want someone who posts more than me.  I want someone to push me, to try and write not only better but also more.  I want to grow, and for that I need to be around those who do more, if that makes sense.

Kinks, you are free to check my signature.  I have pretty much all the necessary information there.  But I vastly prefer story to smut, and even when it comes to smut?  The tease and the build up is the best part for me.  So hopefully I shall find someone who enjoys the same.

Please feel free to message me with any questions you might have!