You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 21, 2017, 05:32:19 AM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I've Returned.[M lf F maybe others]  (Read 858 times)

Offline KroscheiTopic starter

I've Returned.[M lf F maybe others]
« on: January 25, 2015, 09:51:15 PM »
First off thanks for looking!

Secondly I've come back from a long absence from doing any rping and now have the time and the will to do it again on a more regular basis, so I'm back!

I'll try to get through the standard stuff now so we can move on to the more interesting things. I can reliably write three to four paragraphs of good descriptive text, though I make no claims to adv.literacy I can sometimes stumble into it. My grammar is sometimes a little iffy as I tend to write it as I say it to myself, which means sometimes it looks weird and if that bothers you I apologize. I use the common third-person for writing games, I'm not averse to first-person I just don't use it mostly. Personally I don't use "Face Claims" or images to describe a character, personally I'd rather describe them to the best of my ability. I'm willing to write multiple characters for the purpose of the game and have no problem with doing it. Moving on I don't really classify myself as dominant or submissive I just write characters and those characters are one or the other or are neither really, if it's important I'll ask for clarification during the pre-build setup. On that note I'm pretty lax on what I want to play as I just want to enjoy writing, which means I'm interested in hearing plots even if they aren't hashed out as it's part of the fun to do that with my partner. Tentatively I'm looking to do 1x1 though I might branch out if I keep up with my load of games as they stand. There's not a particular type of game I don't like just some things I'm not a fan of which is in the F-list I just recently remembered I had, I'll post it down below. This is all becoming a bit stream of conscious as I try to describe myself, I made some bullet points and am checking them off as I go.

Other things of note that might interest people writing against me! I prefer reading mostly Fantasy as far as my non-mandatory reading goes, though I've read some sci-fi recently. My favorite author I would say is Glen Cook though lately I've been reading; Ben Aaronvitch's "Rivers of London" Series, "The Gentlemen Bastard" series by Scott Lynch, "The First Law" series by Joe Abercrombie. In my reading preference I prefer morally grey characters to the standard heroes and villains. It can show in my writing sometimes as heroes still like the whorehouses and my villains usually aren't the cackling and thundercrack kinda guys. I read comics of both the eastern and western variety, though I read too many titles for me to list them and it not look rather ridiculous. I'm not really sure what else to put here so I'll just finish by saying that I prefer coffee to tea if it matters to anyone.

As far as my partners go I want them to put in as much effort as I do, as everyone else does. I've traditionally played against female characters, and want to continue to do so mostly. I don't enjoy fully submissive partners, it's not interesting to play against something that just kinda lets things happen. Though depending on the scenario I understand it and will get behind it as that's where the story took us. I'd like to have you involved with the planning process no matter what the character. I'm tentatively interested in maybe playing against a trans/futa/maaaybe femboy counterpart though it'll be new and I won't promise I'll make a smart move in any regard.

Kinks in stuff are on an F-List (Which I forgot I had) which are ----> On the other side of this hyperlink.

As far as settings I enjoy I'm pretty open to whatever anyone suggests though I mostly come up with fantasy ones or modern ones. There isn't a setting that I'll immediately say no to as a rule, there are certain things I just don't know much about and I'll let you know before we start and usually I'll look it up go get a general understanding that way I don't look like a complete ass.

If you're interested send me a pm as I am usually going to come here to modify this listing or bump it as applicable.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 08:23:56 PM by Kroschei »

More Coherent ideas.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 09:51:46 PM »
Some ideas that I'm interested in and have kicked around, I'm willing to tinker with them though.

A Difference in Perspective on the Heroic Tale.

Themes Included: Superheroics, slice-of-life, humor, romance, and some feels. Also drama in tights.

Setting: Modern? Superheroes could be in the past or the future I suppose, but modern makes it easier.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
So you have Heroes, who bring order and some manner of justice to the universe, and their counter parts the Villains, who want the opposite for whatever reason.  The plots, the battles, the endless cycle of clashes between light and dark. That's all seen, and I'm not into that at the moment. What I want to do is go back home to where the hero roosts, or the villain I suppose. I'm looking to play the boyfriend, the husband, the roomie who cleans them up after the battle, or cleans up the dinner that went cold. At the outset we'll assume the enemies or the heroes don't know about the pair or the secret identities, hell he might not know you're a hero. Now here's the thing, despite not having super powers my character will do what a normal does in that situation, goes to work cleans and makes sure the house is in order. I will say right now  that my character won't be a submissive, he's not going to cower before the overwhelming challenges, well if those are going to kill him in a few seconds he might. After all he is dating a person with superhuman powers, that takes a bit of backbone. He gets captured he's going to try to get out, that's not to say he's some paramilitary commando, but if some robber grabs him as a hostage he'll do something to rectify that situation.

Day Men

Themes: Vampires, Organized Crime, Supernatural Wars, and some good old fashioned ass kicking.

Setting: This one would be in a modern Metropolis in the US.

As a preemptive to what I'm about to copy and paste I'd like to say that I don't want to replicate the comic to a T. Rather I'd like to use the ideas and setting as a template for doing something. So without further adieu.

The Children of the Night have found a way to use the sun to their advantage...They are the Day Men.

For thousands of years, the world has been controlled by the “50 Families” -- a secret network of vampire covens engaged in a timeless struggle for power. But when the sun rises, the vampires are forced to employ the services of a human who acts as their daytime fixer and protector...Trained for centuries to be the mortal soldiers of their vampire employers, the Day Men go forth at sunrise, alone into the world, to do the bidding of their sleeping benefactors.

Vampires are closer to the World of Darkness types. No Disciplines though, but similar durability and everyone has a form of celerity. Older bloods have a form of mesmerism that makes it hard for mortals to remember encounter's with them. This is also a pretty good comic, I'd recommend reading it, read it and get back to me.

Drow Elves

Themes: Fantasy, Household, Incest, Evil Characters

Setting: The Underdark, Fantasy

I'm going to start by saying that I am not interested in the first interaction being I captured a surface elf and am proceeding to get into a romantic BDSM relationship with them. I've read a few of "The Legend of Drizzt" books and Ed Greenwood's "Niflheim" series along with a few DnD books and got interested in doing something with drow. Maybe a matriarch with one of her agents, a priestess and her brother? Down the line I'm all for capturing a gnome or elf and doing something cruel and unusual to them though. Dark elves will be dark elves.

Harem

Theme: Strange Bedfellows, Multiple Characters, Variety of Females, Non-Con?

Setting: Fantasy or historical

Before you call me a lazy bastard I would play the household of the prince/scholar lord/ merchant lord/ king so as to not be lazy. The thing I had in mind though is an exiled scholar prince who was sent away for ending a war with knowledge he gained from abroad. He would be a traveller and will have seen a variety of lands, as such he's looking for interesting women to add to his harem because despite his reduced circumstances he could still probably buy a barge worth of whores. Long-term I'd like to cycle characters out and maybe have him and a few of his companions travel seeking whatever mystical or scholarly pursuit draws him.

Subnautica

Themes: Survival, Solitude, Building Stuff?, Blowing stuff up?

Setting: Sci-fi

I picked the game up again and was thinking about an rp in a similar survival setting where instead there's two people or a small group instead of the lone survivor

Fantasy Game-Rpg setting

Theme: Leveling up, Battle, Harsh consequences, fantasy stuff

Setting: Fantasy/ Sci-fi

So I've been reading some comics and novels like Log Horizon, Death March, Re:Monster, Overlord and so on and thought a scenario where we get stuck in a fantasy world. Maybe something more like Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash where the consequences are very real and skill ups are things half taught half felt. As a note I want a partner not a lovestruck companion someone strong enough to survive on their own.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 11:28:09 PM by Kroschei »

Cannon worlds.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 10:22:55 PM »
I like a lot of pre-created settings, after all there's a lot of rules that have been established that a lot of times. However, I'm not good at playing cannon characters, or a fan of it when I have and did moderately well at it.
That's not to say I don't mind playing against character's like that if my partner wants to. Now that that's established I'd like to go through a few worlds that are pretty awesome that I know I can work in with a modicum of skill.

The Mass Effect Trilogy Universe
I really enjoy this universe a lot, Bioware did better than Dragon Age with it to be honest as a comprehensive world that felt believable and livable at the same time.  From The Citadel to the worlds on the fringe of the galaxy the entirety of it has a lot of ground to move around in. There's also enough races and factions for it to never get boring, and the timeline is well enough done to allow writers to work in different periods. I'm open to suggestions on this one, I don't mind playing just about any race from this except maybe the Hanar. Not because of the tentacles, but because their manner of speech irritates me to write in, because it's inevitable that I forget to do so.

Warhammer 40k
Despite just getting out of an abusive relationship with Games Workshop I do love the world of Warhammer 40k. Everyone is on edge and despite having a galaxy's worth of planet's everyone is dicking each other over space. Lot's of varied factions and a store of lore that can be brought up or some good old pen and paper books to look at for inspiration. I've played 40k on and off for a few years and have cycled through and played with most of the factions and read or at least skimmed their codices. My favorite character is probably still Commissar Cain, with Traezyn the Infinite coming up as a second. There's always something to do in the grim dark future....

Pacific Rim
I've skimmed the movie, loved the idea, planning on watching it as I'm writing this. I play a game where you can use Jaegers as game pieces so in love with them as it is. Anyways want something in this world, shoot me ideas I'm good for it.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:44:54 AM by Kroschei »

Re: There's a Few Things I'm Looking For.(Under construction M. Lit.)
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 12:05:52 AM »
Did some small edits here and there.

Re: There's a Few Things I'm Looking For.(M for F and maybe others)
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 11:42:34 PM »
Did another over haul added a plot, some other minor changes.

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 01:16:04 AM »
small edits here and there

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2017, 08:23:22 PM »
I'm back and did an overhaul

Re: I've Returned.[M lf F maybe others]
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2017, 11:28:25 PM »
I don't think I bumped this month?