You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:19:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: There's a Few Things I'm Looking For.(M for F and maybe others)  (Read 526 times)

Offline KroscheiTopic starter

As an opening to this thread I'd like to state that I thank y'all for looking, and that currently I'm looking for a female counterpart, or maybe just something not straight mxm.

Now on to the serious (kidding) business of the matter, I've been out of the swing of role playing online for a while and had the urge to start again so I wound up here. I'm usually fairly literate, but it depends honestly on how the mood takes me as to how much I write. I usually write about nine hundred or so words to start and then adapt to the other poster as much as I can. I'm also fairly loose with what I want to do as far as rping goes honestly (Not to say I don't have my lines in the sand). These I will list later on though I expect they will be fairly common in some instances. I've got a sort of crazy schedule so I don't reply sometimes, just message me to see if I'm still here, I'm usually writing a reply or busy but if I say I'll start something I will. I'm kind of absent minded and will sometimes forget for a day or so. Now that I'm back from a fairly long break in this scene of things, and am new-ish now to Elliquiy. This site is a bit more elaborate than other's I've been on so bear with me. My usual posting speed varies though usually I'll get a few replies out a week, I'm usually after a long term thing anyways.

I'm not going to go on the spiel about one liners and such, I think we've all seen enough of that to know what I mean when I say literate. Other than that I'm more a stickler for checking spelling.

I sometimes forget to proofread, if I do I apologize I completely understand if you ship it back to me and tell me to reread it, just don't be nasty about it.

On the topic of medium, I don't (Currently) use anything like AIM or YIM, but I do have a few emails if you'd prefer that. Be warned about email though I can forget about them, even if they route to my phone. Pms or threads it's fine either way, just indicate and I'll adapt.

Now that that's done let's get on to the more interesting stuff the do's, don'ts, and plot plugs. This is a more general list of things that I'll get around to shoring up in the does and don'ts thread, though if I don't make one the f-list is always a good place to check.

On that note there's also an f-list in my signature, check it out. If it's not on there then talk to me about it I'll see if I can dig it.

-Message me to just say Hello and chit chat. I can be fairly friendly when I want to be.
-Give plots you want to do, I'm always interested in new ideas.
-Remember that I'm a busy guy.
-Tell me when you want to quit. I'll do the same cliff hangers are annoying.
-Shoot me basic pairings as well. I know I can't always come up with a hard plot on the spot.
-Send me ideas for rps that aren't going to be 1x1, I can play well with others and am house broken (I swear).
-Tell me if there's a specific idea or kink you're trying to work in, I'm not usually on the look out for anything in particular but I will let anyone know.

x I don't do scat play
x I don't do blood play, in that it doesn't come in as a sexual thing, unless it reaaaaaallly fits in. On the majority it's a no.
x I'm not really interested in a master servant relationship in the bdsm sense at the moment, though I'm willing to listen to interesting ideas on this avenue.
x Forget to let me know if there's a vacation coming up, I'll make sure to let you know if I'll be gone for more than average.

On the topic of other kinks and things like that. I'm pretty open to most things, I feel like I need to say this again for some reason. Things just have to fit into the setting that's being played more than anything else. My tastes in real life aren't so much important, rather there are somethings I find it hard to right about. So bring the weird, all I can say is no or maybe, sometimes yes without comment. If you'd like to work something in I'm more than cool with it. I've had some off the beaten track plays, and I consider myself a decent enough writer to work things in. If not a little research never hurt nobody.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:42:16 PM by Kroschei »

More Coherent ideas.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 09:51:46 PM »
These are the ideas that are a little more together than a few random blurbs, I'm not going to claim originality in some of them because frankly I see things that other people do and like to try them myself. I try to give some kudos though.

A Difference in Perspective on the Heroic Tale.

Themes Included: Superheroics, slice-of-life, humor, romance, and some feels. Also drama in tights.

Setting: Modern? Superheroes could be in the past or the future I suppose, but modern makes it easier.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
So you have Heroes, who bring order and some manner of justice to the universe, and their counter parts the Villains, who want the opposite for whatever reason.  The plots, the battles, the endless cycle of clashes between light and dark. That's all seen, and I'm not into that at the moment. What I want to do is go back home to where the hero roosts, or the villain I suppose. I'm looking to play the boyfriend, the husband, the roomie who cleans them up after the battle, or cleans up the dinner that went cold. At the outset we'll assume the enemies or the heroes don't know about the pair or the secret identities, hell he might not know you're a hero. Now here's the thing, despite not having super powers my character will do what a normal does in that situation, goes to work cleans and makes sure the house is in order. I will say right now  that my character won't be a submissive, he's not going to cower before the overwhelming challenges, well if those are going to kill him in a few seconds he might. After all he is dating a person with super human powers, that takes a bit of backbone. He gets captured he's going to try to get out, that's not to say he's some paramilitary commando, but if some robber grabs him as a hostage he'll do something to rectify that situation.

I like to see this going in a lot of directions, does the weight of dates cancelled ruin the relationship?  Does he gain his own superhuman status? Does he die? Hell do you? I like it because it can branch out. I originally saw this on Mr.Vyse's thread so kudos to him for this one.

The Dungeon Run

Themes: Dice system (?), Adventure, Fantasy, sci-fi?, Monsters and things. OOOH and traps. No goddamn blue glow ball nymph's though.

Setting: Now despite the title of dungeon I'm sure this could be run in a sci-fi setting as well as a fantasy setting.

It's not a bdsm dungeon, I'm not going to write about people fighting off gimps with dildo bats.....shit....maybe that would be fun. NOPE not in this section. Anyways, sorry for the digression, I'm sure you've seen this somewhat popular forum game where a DM gives options and the player character reacts with different outcomes, rooms, and monsters. This could be run with a dice system, and there are plenty of those. The setting is debatable and the creatures are a plenty. I'm for being on either side of this one really, and I'd lift some of the limits in my no's section possibly as well possibly.

Modern Master of the Arcane

Themes: Magic, Monsters, demons, adventure, some slice of life.

Setting: Modern city setting though I have an idea for a more rural setting as well.

Magic is change...that is the idea for this, wherever great change happens magic is at the most powerful, this used to be in the country sides where great battles were fought and land was brought into the fold of man, now it's the thriving metropolis of people and the others. Cities are divided into boroughs that were held by the various types of mages, the graveyard held by a shaman for instance who keeps the dead where they should be. The downtown district kept by a Empathiomancer who monitors the emotional state of the city's heart. These mages also deal with the various supernatural threats and anomalies that pop up in the day to day, which they are paid by the government on the down low, to suppress from the largely ignorant human populace.

I'm interested in this on two levels; playing a sorcerer in this environment and to use it as a base for a friendly bit of world building.

Mass Effect Universe Idea.

Themes: Combat, Sexy aliens, Killing some reapers, and of course GREAT SCIENCE

Setting: This would be a paralogue to the main story line in the Mass effect universe

This is less a plot than something of a rough outline. There's always side mission which you send generic people on, go and get these people out because there's a scientist we need. Stomp these reaper baddies while Shepard's crew takes on the main hive. You get the idea right? My idea is that we play the contractor's or the soldiers on those teams. Or maybe we're just mercenaries on opposing sides between Cerberus and The Federation. Another idea would be that one of our characters is captured by Krogan-Batarian-Vorcha Pirates, you know the usual suspects and the other one is with the federation and busts them out. Now everyone has those fancy chips that let's them talk to and understand one another, the captured one wouldn't and this leads to us having to help the other one till they get one installed.

As a note I'm thinking about playing a drell maybe? Skin contact with most species over an extended period of time leads to hallucinations. Look it up it's in the codex, neat huh.

Day Men

Themes:Vampires, Organized Crime, Supernatural Wars, and some good old fashioned ass kicking.

Setting: This one would be in a modern Metropolis in the US.

As a preemptive to what I'm about to copy and paste I'd like to say that I don't want to replicate the comic to a T. Rather I'd like to use the ideas and setting as a template for doing something. So without further adieu.

The Children of the Night have found a way to use the sun to their advantage...They are the Day Men.

For thousands of years, the world has been controlled by the “50 Families” -- a secret network of vampire covens engaged in a timeless struggle for power. But when the sun rises, the vampires are forced to employ the services of a human who acts as their daytime fixer and protector...Trained for centuries to be the mortal soldiers of their vampire employers, the Day Men go forth at sunrise, alone into the world, to do the bidding of their sleeping benefactors.

Vampires are closer to the World of Darkness types. No Disciplines though, but similar durability and everyone has a form of celerity. Older bloods have a form of mesmerism that makes it hard for mortals to remember encounter's with them. This is also a pretty good comic, I'd recommend reading it, read it and get back to me.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:13:18 AM by Kroschei »

Cannon worlds.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 10:22:55 PM »
I like a lot of pre-created settings, after all there's a lot of rules that have been established that a lot of times. However, I'm not good at playing cannon characters, or a fan of it when I have and did moderately well at it.
That's not to say I don't mind playing against character's like that if my partner wants to. Now that that's established I'd like to go through a few worlds that are pretty awesome that I know I can work in with a modicum of skill.

The Mass Effect Trilogy Universe
I really enjoy this universe a lot, Bioware did better than Dragon Age with it to be honest as a comprehensive world that felt believable and livable at the same time.  From The Citadel to the worlds on the fringe of the galaxy the entirety of it has a lot of ground to move around in. There's also enough races and factions for it to never get boring, and the timeline is well enough done to allow writers to work in different periods. I'm open to suggestions on this one, I don't mind playing just about any race from this except maybe the Hanar. Not because of the tentacles, but because their manner of speech irritates me to write in, because it's inevitable that I forget to do so.

Warhammer 40k
Despite just getting out of an abusive relationship with Games Workshop I do love the world of Warhammer 40k. Everyone is on edge and despite having a galaxy's worth of planet's everyone is dicking each other over space. Lot's of varied factions and a store of lore that can be brought up or some good old pen and paper books to look at for inspiration. I've played 40k on and off for a few years and have cycled through and played with most of the factions and read or at least skimmed their codices. My favorite character is probably still Commissar Cain, with Traezyn the Infinite coming up as a second. There's always something to do in the grim dark future....

Pacific Rim
I've skimmed the movie, loved the idea, planning on watching it as I'm writing this. I play a game where you can use Jaegers as game pieces so in love with them as it is. Anyways want something in this world, shoot me ideas I'm good for it.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:44:54 AM by Kroschei »

Re: There's a Few Things I'm Looking For.(Under construction M. Lit.)
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 10:33:59 PM »
Looser pairings and vague ideas, some differing from my normal interests. More seeds than anything else. Still adding things, please shoot me some to try. Not at all complete and or full, but if you've seen it around most likely that means I have too.

Pairings In General

Historical: "Semi-Accurate" I do a little research to understand the period I'm in. I'm not perfect though, but my characters fit as well as I can make them.

Roman General X Noble Woman or Barbarian Chieftess -I'm looking for the ruthless noble woman, the kind that has a spy network and knives in the dark.

Lannista x Gladiatrix -Women weren't exempted from the games, though they weren't in as many as men supposedly.

Roman Auxiliary x Celtic or Gallic tribeswoman- Like the one above but smaller scale. She's his guide maybe, or perhaps she's his captor. 

American South West

Returning Soldier x Widowed Ranch Lady- I've seen this one around, one plot had the soldier returning to his family ranch. Other times he's carrying his comrades letters home.

Caravan Guard X Saloon Woman- The Classic, gunman is just passing through meets the woman. Perhaps he leaves, we know he won't.

Settler x Indian woman- The various tribes and settlers clashed, a captive or a injured woman?

« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:14:15 AM by Kroschei »

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 02:51:56 AM »
Some Ideas that are a little fleshed out but I'd be willing to hash out something from.

x-It'd be interesting to try rping a dragon, I've not done a whole lot of non-humanoid characters. Admittedly I saw this around and thought the idea would be interesting.

x-Being a goblin, the crude kind with a bad french accent and a hat much too large for him. Or maybe just a female goblin of the sort that Incase draws.

x-Mage tower, maybe some kind of magic tower dmed game where a heroine or heroes invade and I play options back.

x-Playing as though characters are in a moba, not sure maybe champions in an arena. Being both the summoner and the champion.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 01:15:53 AM by Kroschei »

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2015, 12:05:52 AM »
Did some small edits here and there.

Re: There's a Few Things I'm Looking For.(M for F and maybe others)
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2015, 11:42:34 PM »
Did another over haul added a plot, some other minor changes.

Re: There's a Few Things I'm Looking For.(M for F and maybe others)
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2015, 01:16:04 AM »
small edits here and there